Gerard the Explorer 2.0

Em Emergency!’s Exciting Extravaganza!

Dora: Okay so first we must cross Triangle Ridge. Which one of these are a Triangle!

Gerard: Let’s try out your shape skills Dora, which one is the triangle.

Dora: The one in the middle.

Gerard: Your kidding me right! You’ve got to be fucking kidding me! Dora, that’s an octogan, meaning it has eight sides. It’s obvious the one on the left is the triangle see. One, two, three sides.

Boots: Omgahd all these years Dora’s been an idiot?!

Dora; Shuudup Boots!

Boots; Don’t tell me to shut up! I’m joining the other alliance!

Gerard: Alright! Now we’ve got Boots! Gerard - One, Dora - Zero!

Dora: You can take my bestie, but you can’t take my soul!

Gerard: Nope actually we are planning to take your soul in the fourth part of the next episode!

Dora: Bitch.

Gerard: Whatever!

Dora: You know what, just because I’m dumb, it doesn’t make Gerard the know it all here!

Gerard: Yes it does, I went to college.

Dora: Art college! It’s not the same Gerard, you didn’t go to a regular college, you probably failed math. And quite frankly if you think the plural of moose is meese, somethings honestly stupid in your---

Frank: Who dare say my name!

Gerard: Frankie!

Dora; Who the hell is that?

Gerard: One of my best friends and bandmate Frank Iero!

Frank: Which one of you bitches said my name.

Gerard: Dora did!

Frank: You have no right saying my name little girl

Dora; You have no right putting your bad breath in my face, I mean, seriouls dude, get some Eclispse or something!

Gerard: Spell it!

Dora: Spell what?

Gerard: Idiot.

Dora: Spell it, spell it, spell it, oh Darnit! I-T!

Gerard: Exactly, idiot!

Dora: I’ll be glad when this seasons over.

Gerard: Well too bad, because the author is already considering another story!

Dora: Bitch!