Gerard the Explorer 2.0

Em Emergency!'s Exciting Extravaganza!

Dora: Motherfucker, okay we did all the other shit now lets go to Em Emergency’s Exciting fucking ‘stravanga

Gerard: Fuckin’ bitch.

Dora: What’d you call me!

Gerard: I called you a fuck-in’ bitch.

Dora: Cuntface.

Gerard: I’m not stooping down to your level today Dora.

Dora: Let’s recall just a few chapters ago, shall we audience?

Audience: No!

Dora: I don’t care, I’m recalling it anyway.

Gerard: And you don’t notice because you’re too much of a bitch to notice.

Dora: Concha

Gerard: Whore licker

Dora: Bitchface.

Gerard: Cuntface


Gerard: No one will believe you!

Dora: Whatever!

Em Emergency!: Gerard!

Gerard: EM!! Look at Dora, she got all wet cause she fell in some water!

Em Emergency!: Hahaha, that’s funny! She can’t come in if she’s wet though, dry people only.

Gerard: Ooh, sorry Dora!

Dora: So your just going to leave me out here.

Gerard: Yeah, pretty much. She was a party pooper anyway.

Dora: You just whispred that to me, jackass!

Gerard: Oops.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one took a long time to finish. I have a EOC tomorrow and Friday! But luckily we have 22 days of school not counting weekends left! And I have a concert next Friday! And my sister is getting married and graduating in may! I have a lot! But I shall update!

Tell me what you guys think the next episode should be about. Send me some ideas like some of you did last story! I'd love to piece some of your funny-awesome-activity into my story! I'll give credits!
Thanks for reading!