Gerard the Explorer 2.0

Mrs. Schechter’s Teenie Hunting Parade!

Gerard: Next we have to go through a teenie slumber party. Ugh, that’s like shudder to the max.

Dora: What the fuck?

Gerard: The author was looking at an old fan fiction the other night, and in it she said “I’m glad I didn’t trip, because that would have been like embarrassment to the max” so to make fun of her self she made fun of me.

Dora: Oh…

Gerard: Yeah, it’s rather shameful.

Dora: Not as shameful is this slumber party is going to be.

Gerard: Bitch.

Dora: Fuckface.

Gerard: Why do we always do this, you suckering suckatash?

Dora: Huh?

Writer: It’s an inside joke between me and my mom.

Dora: Looser, you obviously have no life if you make inside jokes with your mom.

Writer: You make inside jokes with a monkey. Haha! Amanda - 1, You - 0!

Dora: Bi-est person in the world!

Writer: Exactly.

Gerard: Oh my god, we’re here.

Teenie # 1: Omg!111, I can’t wait to play svn mnts n hvn wth my jared wayz pstr!

Teenie # 2: I’m the oldest!!111! I think i should go first.

Gerard: I don’t think any of you should go first.

Teenie # 3: OMGAH!!!!1111!!!! Jaredz! Let’s chase him.

Gerard: That’s right follow me, to the teenie hunting parade…that is….

Teenie # 1: OMGAHD!!111!!! Even Jaredz wants us to follow him.

Gerard: To your demise!
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will be the last for Gerard: The Explorer 2.0, this series lasted longer than the last, because the last was four episodes if I remember correctly. This was the sixth. But I am making a Spongebob story, that I am updating tonight.

For those of you who want to be in the finale, tell me in a comment, because after all this is a parade.