Gerard the Explorer 2.0

Mrs. Schechter’s Teenie Hunting Parade

Dora: Okay we went through MTV Studios, We went through the Teenie Hunting Parade, and now it’s time to go to Mrs. Schechter’s Teenie Hunting Parade!

Gerard: Which is awesome.

Teenie # 1: Teenie hunting?

Gerard: Yeah it’s where a whole bunch of teenies get together and squeal a lot.

Teenie # 2: Really? That soundz just like my cup o’ tee!

Gerard: Yeah….

Teenie # 1: Geraldz! Can I have your babiez?!

Gerard: No thank you.

Teenie # 1: OMGAHDZ You said thank youz to me!

Emmy-Bear: Come Gerard! The Teenie hunting parade is this way. Drop the teenies off there.

Gerard: Okay!

Teenie # 2: Why he run awayz from us?

Teenie # 1: idk

Teenie # 3: It’s a teenie hunting paradez…….

Teenie # 1: Where is the Teenie squealing we were promised?!

Jesus_Of_Port_Toilet: You’ll get Teenie squealing!

Sister To Sleep: Right after we!

Mrs. Schechter: Right after we make you listen to a less popular member of a band.

Teenie # 4: OMGAHDZ Thatz liek torturez on wheelz!

arthur's_assistant: Hahahaha, yes my teenies, torture on wheels.

Teenie # 5: Ur sick, reel sick.

Gerard: Not really….

Teenie # 6: hw cld smn so awsm b so cruel.

Gerard: How could some one so normal not be able to form complete sentences.

Teenie # 6: Shuddup!

Teenie # 5: Ahh! Teeniez Number 6 look behindz you! It’s a curly headed person

Ray: Hi Gerard!

Gerard: Dude all the teenies just spontaneously combusted!

arthur's_assistant: That was awesome!

Mrs. Schechter: Yeah, Inorite! Wow, that was a lot of chatspeak.

Jesus_Of_Port_Toilet: Yeah, remind me to never be in another Gerard: The Explorer Teenie story.

Sister To Sleep: That’s noted, and I’ll remind you in a few days maybe…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so Mrs. Schechter asked if there was going to be a Gee: The Explorer 3.0 and I decided I would ask you guys. Do you want me to write a Gee: The Explorer 3.0, I'm out for the summer, so I'd have loads of time to write it. If you guys want another story, tell me because I would gladly write more.
Because like Dora: The Explorer, Gerard: The Explorer will go on so long as at least one person is watching it....xD