Status: Active :)

Guts To Say Anything

Catch my breath and go for it

2 months later.
We buried our parents a week after they had died with all our family by our side. Including our estranged two older half-sisters that we hadn't seen since moved to America. I hadn't seen them in such a long time. Jack, Rian and Zack had become mine and Alex's pillars of support. If Alex was busy doing adult stuff that you had to do when you had a kid like food shopping or paying bills at the post office, Jack would pick me up from school and he made sure I had something to eat. He and I had become close since Alex and I had become orphans. If Alex had a meeting or was writing music (which he did very often these days) Jack would hang out with me.
One day after Jack had dropped me off after school I logged onto twitter and had thousands of mentions.
"What the heck?" I asked myself.
AllTimeBl0w @BethyG who the hell are you and why are you with MY jack?
Jasey_Ra3 @BethyG Stay away from MY MAN!
Ginaa_ATL @BethyG you've been cheating on Jack with Alex! AND YOU'RE ONLY 17!! SLUT
Most of them were like that. Ugh fuck off.
I tweeted to shut them all up.
BethyG First of all Alex is my brother! Ew for people saying we're going out. Ew
BethyG Second of all Jack has just been picking me up from school to help us out after mine and Alex's parents died...
Seconds later hundreds more tweets rolled in.

Hannah_Sxc @BethyG you are so not Alex's sister. I've seen pictures of her and you are NOT her
and so on like that. Only one way to solve this.

"ALEX! YOUR FANS ARE HARRASSING ME!" I shouted from my room.
"Hey no need to shout I was only across the hall" he laughed. "Now what are they doing?"
"Well they think either I'm cheating on you with Jack, ew. Or that I'm too ugly to be your sister," I sighed.
"Hey you are not ugly. You are related to me," he laughed and kissed the top of my head. "Now log out of twitter so I can go on and plug in your webcam and we'll prove it."
AlexAllTimeLow Even though it is nobody's business @BethyG IS my sister and is NOT going out with Jack. HE'S MINE!
AlexAllTimeLow I look after Beth now since our parents died which I tweeted about a little while ago. She doesn't need people harrassing her.
AlexAllTimeLow Now excuse us while we take silly webcam pictures.
We then took a series of funny pictures including us in a fish bowl (thank you photobooth) and use making our noses look like a pigs and so on.
AlexAllTimeLow Now since I am her legal guardian I must provide my sister with nourishment and Disney movies GOODBYE
"Like I told you Beth. Us against the world," he smiled. "Now I actually wanted to talk to you about something. We need to go on tour again."
My smile faltered.
"Are you gonna leave me here?" I'm not gonna lie. Tears welled up in my eyes. Alex and I were alone in the world now and he was goign to leave me?
"No no no! Look we have dates practically booked all I need is you to say yes and tickets will go on sale tomorrow and the tour will start in two weeks. You'll get off school a week early and for summer you'll be on the bus with me and the guys. What do you say?" he explained. Thank God.
"Of course silly! I always wanted to go on tour with you! And getting away from that hell hole a week early? Even better!" I did a little happy dance in my chair.

"I have other news too," he started to blush and look down at the ground. "Lisa and I got back together."
"OH MY GOD YES! I'm so happy for you Alex!" I hugged him.
I LOVED Lisa. She was always so nice to me and my ass of a brother kept breaking her heart. I took out my phone and texted her.
Alex just told me. Happy for you guys :) He needs some light in his life right now xx
"And the reason I am telling you this is because we're going on a date tonight and Jack is babysitting you" he smirked.

"I'm 17! You were getting drunk and coming in at 4 in the morning when you were 17! I don't need a babysitter! Plus he's JACK! I'll probably be babysitting him!" I shouted.

"I just don't feel comfertable leaving you alone by yourself! Look it's not really babysitting! It's just you guys hanging out! You two can go to the movies or something if you want as long as he's with you!" he retaliated.

"Fine! But if I have to watch Home Alone ONE MORE TIME!"

Two Hours Later
"Hey Alex said we couldn't watch Home Alone. He NEVER said anything about Home Alone 2!"

My night with Jack was certainly going to be.... eventful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a filler.
Still, I hope you enjoy :)