Status: New story, and based some what on my real life.

The Story of Us

Chapter Two

Angelinna has always been that shy girl who never thought she was pretty. She thought bad things about herself. Now Angelinna may have been one of the smartest kids, but she knew, boys don't like smart girls, no they like slutty hoes. For Angelinna there was one day each year she regretted, Valentines Day, which was slowly approaching. Angelinna never liked it, she saw it as the day were loved girls rubbed it in her face that she had no one to love her.

Angelinna though had lots of love to go around. She had new feelings, stronger feelings, for the new kid, Trevor. He was a Junior, she was a Freshmen. He was her type, she hasn't been able to gain enough confidence to talk to him. He was at least six feet tall, maybe even taller, he had green-ish hazel eyes that look into your soul, dirty pale blond hair, and spider bites. Angelinna always was a sucker for boys with peircings, and he wore skinny jeans with skater shoes. She heard about how sweet, funny, and weird he was.

HE was what she looked for, older, tall, peircings, skinny jeans, eyes that could stare right into your soul, a deep voice, a great smile, and a crazy personality to match. He over all was what she was looking for, but unfortunately for her almost every other girl wanted him to. It was his looks, she liked him for first his looks, but then his weird personality.

Angelinna's POV

When I first saw Trevor in the hall and we both looked into each other's eyes, it felt like he was looking into my soul. He literally took my breathe away, I had a semi panic attack. It's been a week or two since he moved here. For a few days now I've caught him looking at me. I was walking out of first period with Avery, when we walked almost right into Trevor and one of his friends, he looked down into my eyes while he smiled at me and we(Avery and I) kept walking. "I swear I'm gonna have an attack." I tell Avery. "You can't do that to me babe." I laughed. "It's okay now." I walked up the stairs and headed for second period.

(After Third Period)

I was the last one out of the door and stopped or else I would bump into Jesse. I looked at Mr. A's class to see Trevor look right at me and in my eyes, as I hurried he was right behind me. Up the stairs it went, Daisy, Juliet, Jesse, Me, and Trevor. I hurried to my locker, as I was putting my books away Juliet started to talk. "I don't know why you just come here to put your books away, then head to gym, where you do nothing." I looked back to see Trevor walking by, "Shut the fuck up Juliet." I squeaked out. He looked into my eyes and smiled at me, I smiled back and left as soon as he went to his class.

(During Fifth Period Lunch)

I walked over to the small table Vivi sat at alone. Juliet spilt soda everywhere and people were making a big del, anyway I wanted to tell her about Trevor. I sat down and we started talking about rumors I heard and stuff like that. Then I told her I needed to tell her something about Trevor. Suzie from the front office came to dissmiss the Vo-Tech kids. I shushed Vivi, "Wait." I watched them all leave, I saw Trevor, he looked in my eyes again and smiled as he left. I turned back to Vivi. I was about to tell her everything when 'The Bitch' came along. Her name was Clarese. She was a two faced back stabbing whore, pardon my french. "What we talking about?" I glared up, "Nothing, by Vivi." She waves, Clarese buds in, "Yeah bye." Disgusted by her I left back to my table.

You see, Clarese is hated by most at our school, she isn't that pretty,but I can't talk, she's chubby, still can't talk, and she is a whore. She thinks and I quote, 'Everybody wants her. No one can deny her.' That's what she told me anyway. It's pathetic, she's pathetic. Atleast I'm nice and I actually have friends. I'm sick of her though. She thinks she is better than me. She calls me fat ass and ugly, HER HIPS AND STUFF IS BIGGER THAN MINE! And I am WAY better looking, I get compliments from the stuck up girls actually. Like my friends Elly, and Rachelle, they may be preps, but they do care. My life just sucks...
♠ ♠ ♠
Characters (c) Me (based off my friends)

If you don't know, Vo-tech is what we call our Career Technology Center, like where you learn to do certain things for certain careers. They leave right before lunch ends, and comes back as the last bell of the day rings.