Status: New story, and based some what on my real life.

The Story of Us

Chapter Four

Ang's POV

Hey everyone! IT is now almost the end of summer! :/ But I have lot's to tell you. LAter on in school I had actually caught Trevor starring at me a lot. Cory never noticed me so I tried to move on. Daisy isn't my real sister *le gasp* Nope we were just best friends. And now we are nothing. She broke up with Vivi and now Vivi and I are best friends with Daisy's cousin Kay.

The last few days of school Juliet and Daisy like ganged up on me and talked shit so I confronted her after she broke up with Vivi, so we don't talk at all. Vicky had told me Cory likes Hanna his best friend. Trevor and Tieler broke up I think, but I never see him now.

I had been asked out by one of my friends Rocky, but she dumped me three days later in a text and got a new girlfriend a few days later. I don't talk to her and I'm glad she was an asshole.

My summer has been crappy, I got dumped, my dog died. My great grandma died, and the hardest, my uncle died last friday. I quite marching band. My brother is leaving in a few weeks for 7 moths for training for the national guard. I'm going to miss him so much.

I've been down usually but my mood has been brought up some, I don't think of suicide anymore or self harm. I actually met a boy online. HIs name is Quin. He's nice and really cute, and he thinks I am too. He also actually was/is on the same soccer team as Cory. I thought it was funny. I really hope he actually likes me and that I'm not just another girl he flirts with.

I figured out that I want a steady relationship, I want to be with someone who makes me feel special and actually cares about me. Even though he live like an hour from here, I would actually like to be with him. Kay had mentioned maybe asking him to the movies or something, I just don't know yet.

My life has been pretty sucky. But soon before school starts, Vivi, Kay and are making youtube videos. Of Vivi and I singing. I hoope it goes good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not long, my life is boring! If you have questions be free to ask them!