Late Night Lovin'

Late Night Lovin

Its almost midnight and the house is quiet. You are standing at the kitchen counter gazing out the window lost in your own thoughts. Your cellphone suddenly rings jarring you out of your reverie. Its him letting you know that he has finally wrapped for the night and that he will be home soon. He jokingly asks you to have his favorite sandwich and beer waiting for him, knowing that you would even if he didn’t ask. You hang up smiling, and walk to the fridge to get everything out. You make the sandwich, put everything away, and then remember you forgot the beer. As you shut the door, you glance at the photos on the fridge- the trip to Hawaii, the perfect honeymoon. He keeps promising he will take some time off but with the way his schedule is that's not happening anytime soon. As you reach to turn the light off a pair of headlights sweep through the house. He's home! Smiling, your pulse slightly quickening, you run to the living room to be there when he comes in. The sound of the garage door closing, the footsteps on the brick pathway, the sudden jangle of keys at the door, hurry your pace.

No sooner that you set the plate and beer down. the front door opens and there he is, the love your life. He comes in and seeing you, breaks out into a huge smile. You run into his outstretched arms and as they wrap around you, he kisses you on the top of your head and looks down at you, still smiling. With a chuckle in his voice, says "Miss me much?" He slightly turns so he can look you up and down. "Check you out, you look good." You look yourself up and down briefly- you're wearing nothing but one of his white button down dress shirts and a pair of white lace, almost see through, panties. You hair is twisted in a loose knot on your head with a few twigs hanging loose- and shrugging your reply coyly "If you say so" and start to walk away slowly. Turning your head slightly over your left shoulder, you smile and wink at him. As you saunter away, you get just the reaction you wanted, a small laugh and a "damn girl" from behind you. You smile to yourself as you head towards the couch to sit down, knowing he is right on your heels.

As you settle yourself on the couch, he slides his shoes off, sits down, and props his feet on the table. Reaching for your legs, he stretches them out across his lap and giving them a soft brush, leans to get his plate and beer and asks "How was your day?" As he begins eating, you tell him about the days events. Nothing particularly interesting happened but he loves hearing about it before he talks about his day. When you finish, he starts talking about the set that day, the scenes that were filmed, etc. As he is talking, you drink in his profile- his beautiful eyes, the curve of his nose, his strong cheekbones and that strong jaw line...you glance down at your wedding ring and smiling you think of how lucky you are to be here and at how many women would kill to be where you were right now. "Are you even listening to me" you hear suddenly, yanking you back into the present. "I, I, I..." you stammer as he laughs and you feel a slight blush starting- once again he has caught you daydreaming. He finishes the last swig of his beer, puts the bottle down, clears his throat, then looks at you. Its The Look- you know the one. Its the one that makes your heart race fast, your breathing quicken, and your skin start to tingle. Without saying a word, he reaches for you and you end up in his lap, peering down into his eyes that are full of want and desire for you. He runs his index finger on your face and you sigh in anticipation of what is coming next. You ponder silently if he's going to take you then and there but that question is soon answered. His lips are barely grazing you, following the same path as his finger. When he gets to your ear, he kisses you softly and whispers "Let's go upstairs". You rise off his lap so you both can stand and arms wrapped around each other, you head for the stairs. He lets you go as you start to climb the stairs and says "I'll be right there" and pats you on the bottom. You turn and smile at him, knowing he's going to do his "before bed" routine- making sure the door is locked, the alarm is set, emptying his pockets out in the basket by the door. Halfway up, you make a sound to get his attention. As he looks up at you, you playfully wiggle your ass at him. He laughs, of course, and pointing up the stairs, says "You're gonna get it when I get up there". That is what you've been hoping for all day. You turn and jog the rest of the way up, knowing full well he is standing there watching, enjoying the sway of your hips as you finally leave his eyesight.

The bedroom is dark when you open the door. You go over to the doors that lead to the balcony and open them wide. The room is flooded with moonlight and a warm but comfortable breeze comes through. You stand there for a few seconds, basking in the glow and feeling the air on your exposed skin. You sigh deeply and contently and reach to tie the curtains back. Just as you turn around, you hear footsteps approaching and then he enters the room, closing the door softly behind him. He sets a water bottle down on the dresser and motions for you to come. As you walk slowly towards him, you feel a stirring of passion deep inside. When you reach him, he reaches up and very tenderly removes the comb from your hair. You shake your head to let your hair cascade down your back and it frames your face. Looking at you the way only a lover can, he brushes the loose hair away and gently tilts your chin upwards and softly kisses your lips. You wrap your arms around his neck and accept his kiss happily. The kiss is starting to get slightly harder now, and with more passion. As your tongues meet, he moans faintly and pulls you closer. You find yourself moving backwards and soon you are against the dresser. He carefully picks you up and sets you down on it, never breaking the long kiss. You both start gliding your hands down each others arms and your fingers find the other ones shirt buttons. Slowly, one by one, buttons start opening revealing bare skin. Both shirts hit the ground as you begin working on his belt buckle. Not once have you stopped kissing or even breathed for that matter. As you get his belt undone and start unzipping his pants, you slip your hand inside. As his jeans and briefs start sliding down, you began rubbing and touching him, just the way he likes it. You can feel his love for you growing in your hand and you love it. You start stroking him harder and just lightly; scrape your fingernail over the tip. He moans a little louder now and starts to kiss you harder. Both of you are breathing hard, your bare skin is touching and all inhibition is gone. He slides his hands up underneath you and lifts you off the dresser. You wrap your legs around his waist and you move towards the bed.

He carefully lays you in the middle of the bed, making sure your head is placed on a pillow. You open your eyes and briefly look outside at the moon that is casting its light on you. It is so bright tonight that everything is taking on a bluish tint, even your skin. You briefly wonder how many lovers the moon is casting its rays on tonight and if they're as happy as you are at this moment. He straddles you and with each of his thumbs hooks your panties, slowly pulling them down your legs. You lift your legs to help because you don’t want him to ever stop kissing you. He drops your panties on the ground and crawls over you to his side of the bed. Finally you both come up for air. He is laying on his side propped up on his elbow, smiling down at you. You turn on your side facing him and he brings his arm down to cuddle you. For the longest time, you lay there staring into each others eyes, you free hand gently rubbing the others side, back, and legs. The room is silent except for your breathing and the ticking of a clock. You're not sure though, could be your heartbeat you hear. You love being in his arms, in this moment. This is true lovemaking and when he leans in to kiss you, you are ready.

He starts kissing you again and slowly starts turning you on your stomach. He puts your hands at the top of the bed, palms down, and then straddles you. He doesn’t put his full weight on you but you can feel it. He puts his hands on top of yours and starts to move them down your arms and to your shoulders. As he is doing this, he starts placing small kisses on your shoulders, neck, and back. He moves his hands down your spine until he is at the small of your back. Your skin comes to life- it starts tingling and small Goosebumps appear. He gently rubs the bumps and then blows on them. You breath a sigh of joy and he continues to caress your back and flood you with small kisses. He starts moving down your hip, first with his hands, then his lips, ending at the arch of your foot. Then he starts going back up, rubbing and kissing the whole way and then down again. He then moves to your other leg, and foot first, starts moving up, then down, then up, then down again. This time when he gets to your knee, he gently starts rolling you over and then continues down your leg. When he gets to you foot, he gently sucks on each toe and starts moving upward again, never missing a spot. Instead of going back down this time, he starts kissing going across and stops just centimeters from where you want him to be. You tense your body in anticipation and although you cant see it, he smiles at this. Barely touching it, he kisses your secret spot, causing you to gasp. He giggles softly and continues kissing you until he is back at your hip and starts working his way down. Once again, you feel him sucking and nibbling on your toes and you giggle softly. He hears you and uses his finger to tickle the arch of your foot. You laugh a little louder that time, causing him to chuckle. He knows you love when he plays with you like this, the slow torture of his hands, kisses, hot breath on your body. He starts working his way back up, kissing and touching your leg until he was back where he originally started.

His head is even with your hip bone and he slides his body up only slightly to where he is even with your flat stomach. You prop yourself up on your elbows so you can see him. He rubs your belly gently and then looks at you with longing in his eyes. Without a word being said, you know exactly what he is asking. You smile at him and then settle back on the pillow. As he continues to kiss you, you let your mind drift for a moment. You think about what a wonderful father he is and having another little girl wouldn’t be a bad thing, it would even things out. You're suddenly jerked back into the present when you realize his tongue is tracing around and in your belly button. He is determined that not one spot of your body will go untouched before he is finished with you. As he works his way up to your lips, his hands are roaming all over your body, causing your skin to prickle and sing. As he is kissing and touching you, he has slowly been sliding his body up and now he is face to face with you.

He uses his thumb to part your lips and then kisses you with an intensity you haven’t felt yet. He is kissing you hard and starts nibbling and sucking on your bottom lip. This lets you know that playtime is over. While still kissing you, he finds your right breast. Still sucking on your tongue, he starts kneading your breast in his hand, rubbing his thumb over your nipple and then gently pulling them. You moan in his mouth and you spread your legs to let him settle in between them. He stops kissing you and brings his mouth down to your breast, where he starts kissing it. Using his teeth gently he bites and sucks on you, causing waves of pleasure to wash through your body from top to bottom. You start running your fingers through his hair, moaning softly. Not moving his mouth, he puts his hand on your left breast and with the same amount of passion begins playing with your left nipple. You moan louder and spread your legs slightly. He looks up at you, seeing the pleasure on your face and he knows what to do next. He starts sucking on your nipple harder, causing you to cry out softly. Both of your nipples are hard and standing fully erect. The slightest touch of his lips or tongue makes you moan and there is a stirring in between your legs. He feels the slight moisture start and knows its time. He starts slowly kissing you in a line starting in between your breasts all the way down to the place he knows will pleasure both of you.

You are breathing heavy and your body is slightly trembling now. You both know what's getting ready to happen and just as you start to brace for it, you feel his tongue on you. You sigh deeply and part your legs even further to allow him access to your favorite place. His hands are now freely roaming every single part of your body, his mouth and tongue licking and sucking on your lips, clit, anything he can get them on. Your body is quivering and shaking as waves upon waves of pleasure are crashing down on you. You are holding his head, your fingers wrapped in his hair, moaning and moving your head from side to side in sheer ecstasy. You feel his hands slowly moving down your body and even through the haze you know where they are going. You suddenly feel his fingers inside you, way inside, hitting the spot that drives you crazy.

He feels your body getting rigid and he knows that you are on the brink. He starts sucking harder, thrusts his fingers in further and harder, and from the almost screams coming from you he knows that he is getting ready to push you over the edge. He is working you hard now- he is sitting on his knees in between your legs, his thumb rubbing and pushing your swollen wet clit, his fingers going in, barely withdrawing and then plunging back in, your body writhing under his touch. He feels you body tense up suddenly and you let go. He loves watching your face as you come in his hand while you chant his name over and over again. He also knows that you will be putty in his hands when he begins the final assault of your senses. He starts moving his hands back up your body, enjoying the last effects of your climax and he props himself on his elbows, looking into your eyes and gently kisses the tip of your nose. You open your eyes and for a second, both of you are lost in a combination of love and lust. Using his hands to brace his weight, he kisses you, long and hard. This is what you both look forward to- the moment you become one: one body, one heart, one soul, one love.

You feel your body relax and you willing wrap yourself around him. You can feel the tip teasing your sacred opening and your body trembles with joy. You stop kissing and he looks at you, his eyes full of the love he has for you and slowly he enters your body, gingerly at first and then more fervent with passion. You close your eyes and starting moving your hips in rhythm with his thrusts, both of you moaning each others names, both of you holding on like you would die if either of you let go. He pulls out slowly and pulling you up with him, he gets settled on his knees and heels. Eagerly, you climb onto his lap and become one again as he puts his hands underneath you as you ride him lustily. You have your arms wrapped around his neck and you kiss him with such ardent force, a fever only he can put in you. He moves to lift you off of him, for a second both of you are on you knees, staring deeply into each other eyes, sweat glistening off of his skin and yours. Without him having to say a word, you know what he wants. However tonight, he barely gives you time to get settled before he is coming at you full force, pushing in hard and deep. You gasp and then giggle at the intensity of it, and you think that maybe you weren’t the only one who missed someone that day. You have one hand flat on the bed and one hand gripping the headboard. Sweat is dripping off of you both and then you feel his hand in your hair. You bend your head back, fully expecting the pulling that is about to begin and sure enough, in a combination of swearing and hair pulling, he starts using you to rid himself all of the frustrations of the day. No longer the gentle lover he was in the beginning, he starts thrusting and pounding you hard, actually harder than he ever has before. You are moving right in time with him, as he grips your hair, you hips, anything he can dig his fingers into, savoring every moment of what he is doing to you. He is calling your name as you are floating in a place between sheer pleasure and pain, fading in and out as orgasm after orgasm runs through your body. He is hitting all the places that make you scream and please him at the same time. Your whole body is trembling, you are gasping for air, and start to feel weak at the knees literally. He senses that you have had enough and even though he could do that for hours, he starts to slow down his thrusts down until they are slow, gentle pushes before he pulls out entirely.

You fall to the bed, trying to catch your breath and feel him slowly and gently start to turn you over. You are back in the position you started, with him starting down at you with concern on his face. You smile at him, knowing he didn’t mean to hurt you, and you give him a kiss. He lifts your hands over your head and wrapping his fingers around yours, he slowly and gently enters you again. Your wedding rings make a slight chiming sound as they rub together from the friction you are causing. The two of you are kissing and you raise your legs back up to his waist. You break the kiss off to settle further into the pillows, moaning softly, and your head once again is rolling from side to side. He lets go off your hands and raises up to his knees, gently tilting your pelvis to allow him to go in deeper. You moan and relax your muscles to allow him and slowly and gently he presses further, moaning in time with your breathless sighs. This seems to go on forever, the rising and falling your your hips, his careful thrusting in and out. You want to live in this moment of you and him, he and you. He momentarily pulls out again and readjusts his position. His is laying over you now, looking into you eyes, and he has one hand on the bed and one hand gripping the headboard now. He pushed himself inside again and leans down to kiss your neck and whisper sweet nothings into your ear as you both cling to each other, the warmness of before starting to creep up again, only in both of you this time. The pace is starting to get more frantic, you both start calling each others names over and over again like a long lost melody. You are on the edge again, only this time, you have a partner to go over with. With one final thrust and a scream from you, both of you explode against each other. As you feel his warm juices coat your insides, you secretly wish that you did make a baby and you know that from the way he is looking at you now, he is thinking the same thing. He kisses you again and whispers "I love you" in your ear and then raises himself up to head to the bathroom. You rollover to watch him walk in, shut the door, and a few seconds later, the shower started to run.

You rollover onto your back and lay there for a few minutes, catching your breath and replaying in your mind what had just occured. You smile to yourself as you sit up and shake your hair out. Sighing, you realize that its going to take forever to get the tangles out this time but it was worth it. You look down at your ring again and think about the strange twist of fate that put you here in the first place. You remember it like yesterday- the bar, the spilled drinks, his smile, his intoxicating smell. You sigh and start to lay back down, when the bathroom door opens. "Are you coming?" he asks, almost impatiently, but not quite. You smile at him, "Of course I am" and start to giggle at a flashback. You laugh out loud at the puzzled look on his face and standing up, still wrapped in the sheet, you head towards the bathroom. "Are you going to shower in the sheet?" he asks as you walk past him. "No" you reply dropping it seductively at his feet. He smiles and shakes his head. "Damn girl, you kill me" he chuckles, "Have I told you how much i love you today?" "No" you reply coyly looking over you shoulder as you step into the shower. " Hmmmm, You're gonna get it when I get in there Mrs. Tatum", he says as he shuts the bathroom door.
♠ ♠ ♠
What better than to read on Valentines Day than a Channing Tatum hot shot? ;)
Comments?