Trouble

005.

Justin quickly slung his bag over his shoulder and scooted his butt toward the edge of his seat. He watched the clock and tapped his foot impatiently. He bit his lip and switched his eyes from the clock to the teacher.

"Bro," Justin felt someone slap his should, "Do you have like, a date with Megan Foxx or something? You look like you're in a hurry." he could hear Ryan's voice behind him.

Justin realized that he did and sat up straighter, "Psh, uhm no." he said awkwardly and his eyes couldn't look Ryan directly in the eyes. He was a terrible liar, but luckily his friend didn't notice.

"Oh, okay.." Ryan told him suspiciously and sat back into his chair.

When the bell rang, Justin jumped up, trying to slow himself down a bit, not wanting to make it obvious. "Hey, um, I'll see you guys later." he told his group of friends that showed up behind him. They gave him a weird look but nodded anyways.

He quickly walked off and shoved the doors to the front open. He looked over everyone, looking for a certain red head. He was already tall, therefor not needing to stand on his toes. Justin shifted his attention toward the road that led to his street, and noticed the girl he wanted to see walking down there.

He started off walking, then speed walking, jogging, running, and finally ended up sprinting to catch up to her. "Hey!" he yelled and waved his hand in the air trying to get her attention. She turned around and looked straight at him. Then, she glared and kept walking.

"Ariana..you've always been so stubborn, I swear." he muttered under his breath and ran over to her. When he reached her he put his arm on her shoulder.

Ariana made a discusted look on her face and pushed his arm off and kept walking. "Ari! Wait!" he yelled and started to catch up to her again. He was out of breath and was leaned over, trying to catch it.

She rolled her eyes and turned around, "What?!" She was still mad at him, he made a complete fool out of her in front of his friends and he had hurt her.

His eyes widened, a bit scared of this petite girl in front of him. Justin looked down and kicked his feet in the dirt, he scratched the back of his neck and whispered, "I'm sorry.." so she couldn't hear.

"What?" Ariana furrowed her eyebrows, not hearing a word he had said.

He looked up at her, "I'm sorry, okay!" immediately looking back down. He hated apologizing and admitting that he was wrong.

She was impressed, he never said he was sorry when they were kids, he hated it. But then, she rose an eyebrow, "Oh really?"

He chuckled at her expression, "Really."

She couldn't help but smile at her old best friend. He smiled back, showing his teeth, "But seriously, I shouldn't have treated you like that! I was rude, mean, stupid, and just the worst best friend possible! I--" he was cut off by someone hugging him.

"It's okay, seriously." she felt his arms wrap around her. All she could think of was how much she loved this feeling. They fit perfectly together. He closed his eyes, trying to soak up this wonderful and peaceful feeling. He rested his chin on her head. Strawberries.. she.. smells like strawberries! strawberries. his favorite thing ever.

All of a sudden, it felt like all of the warmth left him when he felt her let go. Justin rubbed the back of his neck again, "Well, Ari.. do you wanna do something today?" he asked. He missed hanging out with her, those were his true days of happiness.

Ariana smiled, "Sure! We could catch up, wanna go get something to eat? I didn't eat my lunch, I'm kind of hungry." she shrugged and giggled.

That laugh. Like, bells.

He nodded and laughed, "Of course!" his arm held the left strap of his bag on his back and he swung himself from side to side. "Well, I don't know about you but I'm in the mood for some really good but really greasy and fattening food. McDonalds." he grinned.

She laughed again, "McDonalds it is!" she started walking, pulling out her phone to text her Aunt Zoey to tell her where she was going.

He looked over, "oooo.. Ari got a new phone I see?" he raised an eyebrow and grabbed it from her.

"No!" she yelled, "Give it back!" she squealed and jumped, trying to get it but he had his hand raised in the air and he was extremely tall.

He brought it back down in front of his face, looking through her apps and such. "Oh My Gosh! hahah, your highest score on Temple Run is 3 million? Loooooosseerrrr!" he mocked her.

She pouted and crossed her arms, "That's probably better than what you got!"

"hahahahaha no. I have like 9 million or something." he lied. He turned his back towards her everytime she tried to get her phone from his grip.

Ariana looked down and smiled, she quickly and swiftly grabbed his phone that was sticking out of his back pocket. His eyes widened and his hand touched his butt, looking for his phone. "Ariana.. you really do not want to do that." he glared. He HATED when people touched his phone.

"What're you going to do?" she raised and eyebrow and turned how phone on, swiping her finger across the screen to find the app. "So.. high scoree..." she squinted her eyes to look closer at the screen, and then burst out laughing. "9 million? 9.. MILLION? 9 million my ass!"

He blushed and looked down, embarassed. "I don't have time to play, okay!" he yelled at her and snatched his phone back. "It says 2 million!" she giggled and touched his arm.

"It's okay, I was kidding. 2 million is actually really good!" she smiled and tried to make him feel better.

He looked at her, "You think so?"

"I know so!" she said happily and grabbed his hand, pulling him. "Now, come on! I'm starving!"

Justin smiled, she's too cute he secretly thought. He tried not to think about it, since he was dating Selena and all, but he couldn't help it. He loved the way her hands fit into his, and how she always saw the best in people, and how she loved to make everybody happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
tried my best, would've been longer but it's 12:13am and i have school soo