Status: New:)

A Shattered Past And A Blurry Future (Max Green and Ronnie Radke)

and so it starts

Sarah:
 http://www.emostyleonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/50508_53648667611_7886288_n.jpg


Great! First day at a new highschool, and I was ALREADY late! I arrived and rushed into my classroom.

everyone looked at me in my tight black jeans, tight Iron maiden shirt, black converses, messenger bag and black eyeliner. I gave the note to the teacher. He read it carefully. 

"Well Miss Morgan, welcome to the class why don’t you have a seat next to Milly, the second at the back" he said with a smile.
She smiled at me as I smiled back.

Milly:
 http://www.emosonly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/How-to-dress-up-like-an-Emo-Girl.jpg


"Hi" she whispered.
"Hey" I whispered back, smiling.
"Do you wanna hang out with me and my friends at lunch, you'd fit in with us" she asked quietly.
"Sure, why not" I said, excited I had made friends that easy.

The teacher went on about how important it is to pay attention in class. He obviously didn't realise me staring out the window, into the rain.

I jumped as the bell rang. Man that was a LOUD bell.
"Come onn!" she ushered me to get moving.
I packed up all my books, getting ready for first break.

"Okay, watch out for Ronnie, he can be a bit of a perve, and your hot so he'll come onto you" she said, warning me about certain people.

"thanks.....i guess?" I asked.

She smiled as we walked through the cafeteria and outside.

We walked along a path that led to the back of the school.

We walked to a tree, to see a big group, probably 13 people, all emo if you really have to label it.


"Hey guyss!" she said, pulling me along.
"This is Sarah, and she's hanging out with us" she said.


Afew of the guys smirked and looked me up and down.

I looked away. I was incredibly shy at times.

I followed Milly, as she sat down with a few people.

"This is Ronnie, Max and Omar" she introduced me.

Max and Ronnie smirked at me.
I smiled back nervously.

"So where are you from?" Max asked, sitting next to me.

"LA" I answered, looking at him in the eye.

"Woww, LA to New Jersey, thats a long way to move" he said, staring at the ground.

"I know" I answered.

"Talking about this doesn't make you sad does it?" he asked quickly, looking at me concerned.
"Nahh, didn't have much of a life there anyway, at least here I have friends" I said smiling.

He smiled back.

"So. . . " he said, looking around.

"Yeahh" I answered.

He seemed like a really nice guy.

I noticed Ronnie glancing at me alot, probably for about 4 seconds each.

All of a sudden I saw another girl, my age, very pale and pretty, walk over. She kissed Max.

"Hey babe" he said, running his hands down her curves.

Her:

 http://www.hairstyleswebsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/scene-hair.jpg

They stared into eachothers eyes for a couple of seconds before he realised I was still there.

"Oh sorry, Sarah this is my girlfreind Alex, Alex this is Sarah, she's new here" he said, introducing us.

"Hi" I said politley, putting out my hand.

"Hey!" she said, excitedly, shaking my hand.

I laughed.

"I love your shirt" she commented with a smile.

"Thanks, I love them" I said, looking down at my shirt.

"Me too" she replied.

She sat on Max's lap while Max wrapped his arms around her waist.

We talked for a while, she was really really nice, and we had ALOT in commen. But for some strange reason, I envied her a little. She had a great boyfriend. She seemed perfect. Her life seemed perfect. Mine on the other hand hadnt been good for a while. My parents died in a terrible murder, leaving me by myself. The rest of my family abandoned me.

I went into a Foster Home, but by 15, they let me live by myself.

Something I've always kept to myself, is my cutting and eating disorder. I got seriously sick during the year my parents died, and I began blaming myself, even worse, I began punishing myself. They thought I had stopped after a few PAINFUL councelling sessions, but I haven't. The reason for all the sweat bands on my wrist was that selfish razor blade.

Anyway. I'd been so deep in my thoughts I didn't realise the hand waving infront of my face.
"Huh?" I said, shaking my head.

"Sarah? Are you okay? The bell went" Max said, smiling.

"Oh, okay" I answered getting up.

"What class do you have next love?" Ronnie came and asked me.

"Um" I said, looking at my schedule.

"Oh! Yay, I got music" I siad happily.

"Awesome! Me too, c'mon I'll show you the way" he said linking arms with me.

I was suprised at his eagerness but I followed him anyway.

I noticed we were circling the school. The second bell went, and he brang me to the back of the school.

"Screw class" he said, leaning up against the wall.

I laughed.
"Your gorgeous did you know?" he said out of no where.

I stood there, shocked at how charming he was.

But then I remembered Milly's words. He's a pervert.

"Thanks" I said.

He was very attractive, but I just didn’t want a boyfriend.

He came closer. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

My heart skipped two beats. My stomach filled with nervousness and excitement.

His breath then flew onto my lips. His soft lips touched mine gently as he then slowly pressed them together. I put my hand on the back of his head and grasped his neck as his hand held behind my ear. I felt his tongue swipe against my lower lip, asking for entrance. I let him in as we roamed each others mouths. He sucked on my tongue slightly and I nibbled on his lip softly.

We carried on for about 10 minutes. Then we stopped. Sitting back up against the wall.

"Fuck, your good babe" he said, smirking at me.

"Thankss" I answered.

We talked for another 40 minutes, then the bell rang.

I made my way to my next class, my mind not being able to clearly understand what just happened.

All of a sudden there was a huge clash of thunder outside, and I heard rain pelting against the windows of the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it:)
comment?
also really sorry about the links!