Status: New:)

A Shattered Past And A Blurry Future (Max Green and Ronnie Radke)

secrets out

I kept walking, faster every second, all of a sudden I felt really uncomfortable. I felt like eyes were on me. But everytime I turned around, nothing was there. I walked quickly to my class. I arrived and saw Max, sitting there with what i think is a drawing book. I sat next to him, waiting for the rest of the class to fill up.

"Hey" I said, looking at him, I was shaking for some reason, I was scared of the feeling I had in the hallway.

"Hey....fuck, are you okay? Your shaking" he said, rubbing my arms to warm me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said, still not believing it myself.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine,don't worry" I said.

"Well....okay" he said returning to his book.

I saw a man pass through the hall, staring at me the whole way.

God I was getting freaked out, maybe its just nothing.

Or isn't it?

The teacher walked in and we started our class.



**
I dragged the knife across my wrist, blood oozed out, I had hit the vein. I fell onto the floor, leaning against the wall. Blood rushed from my wrist, creating a pool of ruby red blood on white tiles. 
"Sarah! No!" I heard someone yell.

I looked up to see Max, he grabbed me, and ran outside of my house to the park. Everyone was there. Why? What were they doing there? My house just skipped into being in the park.

They were all grinning, even Ronnie and Milly. 
"She needs help!!" Max yelled.

"We aren't helping her, she doesn't deserve it, this is her life long dream, to die" Ronnie said, covering his hand over my mouth, attempting to suffocate me.

I struggled with the amount of strength I had left from all the blood loss. Kicking my legs around, trying to remove his hand. Blood now drenched the park table and my t-shirt.

I screamed with all the air in my lungs, it only coming out as muffled words due to Ronnie's hand. Milly laughed.

I looked to Max, he was smiling.

My eyes were wide, not believing they were doing this to me.


"BRINGGGG!!"

**


My eyes snapped open, I found myself leaning my head on my hand. The bell had just went.

I looked over at Max, packing up his school books.

"Come on, next class!" he said happily, I fake smiled back, still not understanding my dream.

I walked through the hall to my next class. Thank god I didn't know anyone in there.

I sat down, looking at the board. I wish I hadn't had that dream, now I'm all paranoid.

Class started and I listened intently, trying to keep my mind off of the nightmare.

Before I knew it, the bell rang.

I packed up, getting ready to go to the tree, which everyone seemed to meet up at. 
I walked out, the wind was harsh, making me cold.

I rubbed my arms as I arrived at the tree.

"Heyy!' Milly yelled, running up to me and hugging me.

"Oh hi" I said, snapping out of my daze.

Max looked at me weirdly.

I smiled weakly at him.

"Hey, are you sure your okay? You seem different" he siad, sitting next to me.

"Hey!" Ronnie said enthusiastically.

I jumped at his voice, I must have been shaking and pale because the look on Max's face when he saw my reaction was one of pure curiosity and concern.

"Whats up?" Max asked, pulling me aside.

"Nothing Max, I'm fine, its nothing, seriously" I said, walking back to the group.

He pulled me back.

"Don't tell me its nothing, I saw your reaction to Ronnie, what happened? Did he do something wrong to you?" he asked, sitting me down.

"No, no, no, it was just a dream, a stupid little dream, I am fine" I answered.

"What happened?" he asked.

"You'll think it's stupid, don't worry" I said, going to get up.

He grabbed my hand.

"Try me" he said, smiling.

I sighed and sat down again, ready to start the whole story.

A tear slid down my cheek as I finished the dream.

"Ohh honey" he said, pulling me into his lap, stroking my hair.

"That dream really scared me Max, I just made new friends, I don't want you guys to do that to me" I sobbed.


"I would NEVER do that to you, jesus, don't let it get into your head, oh gosh Sarah" he said, rubbing my back.

I sniffed.


"But its nothing...I hope" I said.

"Don't say that, of course its nothing, it's not like you'd actually slit your wrists, your too much of a lovely girl to do that" he said.


I quickly got up, I felt uncomfortable having to lie about it.


"Hey" he said, grabbing my arm, pulling off my wrist band in the process.


He stared at my new cuts and old scars in disbelief.



"Oh god" he said.


I yanked my arm away and quickly got all my books and rushed off.

♠ ♠ ♠
as requested i wrote this one faster with is why its short. sorry about that!
thanks for the comment and subscription it means a lot
comment?
i hope you liked it!