Status: New:)

A Shattered Past And A Blurry Future (Max Green and Ronnie Radke)

bad

I reached the school hall. 
By then a light coat of cold sweat covered my forehead.

Fucking stressful day.

This was the topping on the awful cake.

I decided to fake sick until the end of the day.

May as well too, the next 2 classes were with Max.

The bell went to signal that school was over.

I sighed heavily.
I walked out of the school.
I picked up a medium sized stick and began dragging it slowly across the fence as I walked along.
I looked up at the dark, cloudy sky.

I reached my street.

I felt a drop of water land on my skin.

"Shit" I mumbled, beginning to run.

I arrived at my house and ran up to the front door.

I fumbled with my keys for a second then unlocked the door and ran inside.

I dropped the keys on the coffee table and put my tiny Hello Kitty bag onto the couch then looked out the window as rain began to poor.

I smiled.

"Fuck that was close" I said to myself.

I walked upstairs and washed my make up off, getting dressed in my pajamas.

I was ready for a lazy afternoon.

I sank onto the couch, cuddling up with a warm blanket pulling my knees in to my chest.

I grabbed the remote and turned the T.V on.

I switched through the kids channels to something more serious and watched a few movies.

4 hours later it was 7:34pm and I was getting hungry.

I grabbed a microwave dinner and sat on my bench, waiting for it to cook.

All of a sudden the phone rang.
I answered it.

"Hello" I said smiling
.
All of a sudden the phone hung up.

I looked at the phone weirdly.

"Stupid phone" I said pouting before getting my dinner.

I sat on the couch and ate my dinner.

After I'd eaten i made my way to the bathroom. As much as I wanted to stop this little habit i knew that i couldn’t. I finished and washed up, I ran upstairs, going to bed.

I climbed under the covers and waited for tomorrow to come, thinking of what may happen, falling asleep during the process.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry that this chapter is so short and that its kinda a filler. but i promise the next one will be longer and more eventful.
comment?
hope you like it so far.