Status: New:)

A Shattered Past And A Blurry Future (Max Green and Ronnie Radke)

help

**Max POV**

Once that wristband came off i saw them. There were dozens of cuts just in that one spot. I could only imagine how many more there were.
"Oh god" I said, she ripped her wrist out of my hand.
I watched as she gathered all of her books and ran off. I didn't follow her, I was too shocked to do anything.
I sat there the rest of lunch, away from my friends, just thinking. I looked down realizing that i still had her wristband in my hand. I still couldn't believe that someone as beautiful as her would feel the need to do this. I knew i need ed to help her i just didn't know how.
RINGGGG*
i gathered up my things and went to my locked to swap my books. As I made my way to class I just kept wondering about what to say to her.
I go to my seat in the back of the classroom and watch as the other students walk in. She didn't. i watched the door the whole class and she never came.
It was the same for the next class.
After my last class i went to the office to see why she didn't show up.
"Hello, how may i help you?"said the secretary
"Um, my friend Sarah Morgan didn't show up for her last to classes and i was just wondering why."
"Oh, she went home sick"
"Okay thanks" It was then that i knew she was avoiding me. I would be a lot harder to help her if she wouldn't talk to me.
"One more thing, do you think that you could give me her number so that i can check to see if she needs anything?"
"Sure thing sweetheart"
After the receptionist gave me her number i went home. I knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to be around my friends right now, they would know that something was wrong.
As i made my way home I was wondering what in her life would make her do this.Coult her life really be that bad?
Once i got home i did my homework.
When i was done with my homework i realized it was already 7 so I decided to call Sarah.
*ring......ring......rin-
"Hello" she sounded so happy.
"......" I couldn't think of anything to say. I started to panic.
I just hung up.
"way to go max that wasn't creepy at all!"(sarcasm fully intended)I decided to just make some mac and cheese then go to bed. I'd have to deal with this tomorrow.
After dinner i went upstairs to my room and got under the covers. I slowly drifted off to sleep just thinking about my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again I'm really sorry that its short but i promise it will be longer next time:(
comment????
okay hope you enjoyed:)