Status: Discontinued. I am done with bandoms and RPFs.

Take Your Time

Addie Shirley enjoys taking pictures of models and nature, she’s not the type of person who likes taking pictures of crowds and concerts. She doesn’t like it, social situations with more than four people makes her feel uncomfortable and that prevents her from taking good pictures. As an intern at Motion Army, everyone pushes her to overcome it but it never works.

Dan Fusselman, however, has the craziest idea to bring her along as the second tour photographer on the Everything’s Fine Symphony Soldier Tour 2012 featuring The Summer Set and The Cab. He knows the bands are known to get crazy when they tour together and he was hoping they could help her break out of her little shell.

Addie has no idea how to face crazy loud musicians who drinks their lives away, at least in her opinion they’re like that. Expecting rude annoying guys and a bitchy girl, this girl has no idea what she’s really going to face.

Disclaimer: I only own the plot and Addie. This story was written based on research and Twitter, plus the tour schedule of Everything's Fine Symphony Soldier tour and is purely fictional. The banner was made by me, the pictures used are from The Summer Set's facebook page, flickr, and Weronika's blog.
  1. Calm Your Nerves Now
    Take My Hand - The Cab
  2. Give It A Minute, It's Gonna Turn Around
    Coast - Patrick Stump
  3. Crack A Smile
    Kiss Me Again - We Are The In Crowd
  4. Relax
    Relax, Take It Easy - Mika
  5. The Only Ones Here
    Intoxicated - The Cab
  6. Let Me Into You
    Let Me In - Secondhand Serenade
  7. Tell Me A Story
    Suppose - Secondhand Serenade
  8. Singing Our Toes
    Down By The Water - My Girl Friday
  9. One More Long Night
    Vegas - All Time Low
  10. Not Out Of Luck
    Papercut - The Summer Set
  11. Where I Belong
    Home - Daughtry
  12. Come Bother Me
    Hopeful Romantic - This Century
  13. The Girl That No One Ever Knows
  14. What You Want
    What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club