Moments

Carpool

" Hey," I whispered as I slid into the car, next to Niall. His hair was messily done, the ends of it probably tickled the tips of his ears. He smiled at me and I smiled back, probably blushing like crazy.
"Hey," he said back, his mom said something but I was too busy elbowing my sister for laughing.

"Are you excited?" Miss Gallagher asked, looking back at my sister and I.

"Course we are," I muttered as my sister nodded happily.

"The people here seem soo nice so far," Danice continued. Danice and I were really different from each other weren't we? She's the girly one, the pretty one and the extrovert. The only bad thing about her I guess.. is her slut-ness... but I guess that could be a good thing, depending on who you ask. It was amazing that I was the one next to the guy for once.

Me... well I'm me. The shy, weird, hungry one.

"What classes are you guys in?" Niall asked when the car got silent.

I looked down at the schedule that was in my shaking hands.

"Um..Miss Joseph," I answered as Danice said," Miss Moore."

"Miss Joseph here," he said smiling at me and flashing me a glance at his pearly whites. I blushed as he reached for my timetable, brushing his hands against mine. I swear I nearly died. It took a lot out of me to stop from laughing or giggling or whatever.

He was staring down at the piece of paper so intensely I had to smile.
"What?" I asked, bending it so I could see too and also just wanting to have a reason to brush my shoulder against his.

"Oh nothing," he smiled, looking up at me and handing my sheet back, " you just have a lot of my classes.."

"Oh, sounds.. cool," I said, looking back at him and smiling.

"What about me?" Danice asked, shoving hers in his face, like a little brat.

"I don't think we're in the same year," he told her, looking down at the sheet, "But Miss Moore, she's nice, I had her last year."

"I'm Danice, by the way," she said, flashing him her amazingly perfect smile. Ugh.. how is my little sister prettier than me?

"Um.. I'm Niall," he smiled back at her, then I saw his eyed flicker back to me.," And you're Emily right?" I smiled and nodded, "Nice to meet you guys,"

"You too," I replied and my sister said something else.. but i didn't really care to listen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler Chapter.. sorry 3: