Moments

Ms. Joseph

Images of Niall were flooding my brain by the time we got to school; the look on his face when he was smiling, the look on his face when his mom reminded him of his biology test, the cute look on his face when he was quietly staring out the window, and best of all, the look of his face when he was looking right at me.

But.. that wasn't weird. I mean.. it wasn't weird how much I was taking note of him, right?

Niall lead us up through the large, ancient looking doors of Coláiste Mhuire. The school looked something hurled out of King Henry the 5th, but then again, we were in Ireland. The kids were all dressed in hoodies and sweaters, the girls in white stockings and skirts... I felt a bit weird in jeans...

First, he showed Danice to her 'area'. I couldn't believe how relieved I got knowing that she wouldn't be around me all day..around us all day, really.

By the time we were on the way over to our first class, our Home-room, the second bell rang and Niall started to run. I wasn't the fittest of people, so by the time we got to class I was huffing.

" And who do we have here?" Miss Joseph, I could assume, said standing from her desk as Niall slid into his seat. I was bent over on my knee's gasping for air.

"Emily," Niall answered for me, "She's my new neighbor." I nodded, finally regaining control of my breathing rate.

"Is that true?" she asked looking over at me.

"Yes Ma'am," I answered, nervous because of all of the eyes I just noticed were on me.

"And why are you late today?" She asked, stepping closer to me.

"Well.. um.. I wasn't quiet sure how to get here..so Niall -" she stopped me mid sentence.

"Say no more," she said laughing, " Niall is a bit of ... a bit. " She smiled and I smiled back, "Lucky enough for you, there is an empty seat next to Mr. Horan. You can take that one."

I nodded. Mr. Horan...? I looked around the classroom for an empty seat.

"Here," Niall spoke, patting the seat next to him and laughing, "You get to sit with the most awesome guy here."

I rolled my eyes and smiled, trying to seem a bit cool, "Yeah sure.. the MOST awesome."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that Coláiste Mhuire is an all lad's school. Hush :P
Comment/ rate :3 <3