Moments

Car-ride

The car-ride to Sean's house was loud. Sean and Niall chattered on and on about football and movies while I stared out of the window. The wind swirled my hair around in a tornado of a mess, but the Irish air was so rich that kept the window down. We drove for about 5 minutes, only passing green, until we got to Sean's house. Sean stumbled out of the car, taking his books with him.
"Coming in Niall? Got fifa," he said, turning back when he got out.
"Um..." Niall stuttered, playing with his fingers, "I have home-work."
The look on Sean's face was nothing short of shock,but he smiled and said, "sure," chuckling to himself after.
Mrs Gallangner drove off, and for a second, the car was silent, until his mom said excitedly, "Niall! Guess what?"

"What?" he asked, leaning against the car door and basically facing me.

"The X-factor auditions are in three months, maybe y-" Maura began, but he stopped her, looking over at me nervously.

"Why is Greg auditioning? Cause that would be embarrassing, making a brother who sings," he yelled out quickly.

I heard his mother sigh, '' Got the point."

When we pulled into Niall's driveway, Daniece and I awkwardly got out of the car, thanking Mrs. Gallanger and walking toward out house.

"Hey, Emily," I heard Niall call behind me and my stomach did a cartwheel. I turned back and saw him coming up towards me.
"Hey," I replied, holding on to the books I kept snuggled in my arms.
"You should come over, " he said, a slight tinge on his cheeks, "I could help you with the homework, if you don't understand."

I smiled, pretty sure that you didn't need his help. My last school was very advanced and I had kept up very well..not like I had anything else to do but school work- I had no friends, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to be with Niall.

Not like I liked him or anything, because I didn't...I didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was so short, catching up on stuff. Sorry for taking so long to add this too, internet was down- but I'm back now and I promise, at least one new chapter a week.