Sequel: Five Years After
Status: done

Caroline Rae

Jasey Rae

It was quite funny how she started out.

"I want to play guitar," she said to her mother. The parent looked down at their small redhead and with no expectations, agreed and set her up for guitar lessons. She took on quickly and soon enough was playing whatever her little heart desired. It was when she was watching at a piano recital with her parents at age six when her heart lept once again.

"Mommy," she tugged on the woman's sleeve. "I want to play piano."

The parents complied again and set the growing girl up for piano lessons with the states finest. The family had money. Everyone knew that. The young girl already had a good head on her shoulders, so when her father died of a sudden stroke at age nine, the girl had no worries.

The mother grieved and the girl watched, waiting to ask her mother for one more favor. When the day came, she held up her head and approached her mother as she was talking to the maid.

"Mother," she spoke. "I think I'd like to sing."

And there, Caroline Jasey Rae was born. Sure, she'd always been alive. But the soul of the small ginger was now alive with a burning desire to breathe music into every being she'd come into contact with.

She busied herself with her music, and cared for nothing more. She went to her private school, where she had friends, but already knew she was above all the rest. She wasn't a conceited person, she knew who she was.

At thirteen her step-father touched her.

Her mother was on business when she'd been idly playing her favorite piece on her grand piano placed in the corner of her rather large room. Her new step father had never really associated with her, and she didn't mind. She liked to be by herself.

She stopped playing when she felt the heat radiating onto her back, but it was too late for her to make a sound.

That night, she was no longer innocent. Though it didn't go as far as rape on that night, but it did soon enough. She knew the unknown.

After her step father had been arrested and sent away for the rest of his life, her mother gave up. Giving up being a bullet through the beautiful blonde's head.

There she stayed in her mansion for years to come with her servants who took care of her. She played her music, she read her books, but she never cried.

It was then, that she wanted to be called Jasey Rae.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi(: I really like this chapter. I changed this story completely and I hope you like it. I got the idea and just had to do it. Alex will be in future chapters, give it time. Comment!(:
Love and Rockets,
Jessica