Sequel: Five Years After
Status: done

Caroline Rae

Leading up

I awoke the next morning warm in my bed. I scarcely remembered the cook carrying me to my room, and being too tired to care at the contact of our skin.

I rolled over, my finger pressing the red button lightly. "Myrian, are the boys awake?" I asked lightly.

"Mr. Barakat and Dawson are." she answered. I thanked her and rose from my bed already having what I would wear in mind. I collected a white dress, one of my favorites, and dressed quickly. My red hair assumed it's usual braid which followed by the slipping on of my shoes. (her outfit)

I walked down the winding stairs before finally coming to the kitchen.

"Jasey!" Jack shouted. I smiled lightly at his enthusiasm and took my seat at the head of the table.

"Jasey, maybe you should get some sun. You're hair is looking a little pale." Myrian advised while setting plates at the table.

"I planned on reading in the garden this afternoon," I assured her. She smiled and resumed her work. Satisfied.

"How come you don't get a plate?" asked Jack with curious eyes. I smiled.

"I don't eat a lot." I said.

"Why not?"

"I just don't." He rolled his eyes at my answer, but started eating none of the less.

Alex and Zack came down soon enough and ate their breakfast while chatting casually with each other about the band.

"What are we doing today, Jasey? Rian asked when they had all finished.

"Whatever you guys would like to do," I answered.

"Can we just watch movies all day?" Jack asked with a groan. I looked around to the group of boys with pleading eyes and hopeful smiles.

"Sure," I sighed. They rejoiced with pride.

Once we'd settled in the small theater type room I had added to accustom the boys, they went into a frenzy.

"Home Alone!" Jack screamed with a red face into Alex's.

"Lion King!" Alex yelled back.

"No! We are watching Harry Potter!" yelled Zack.

"I still say When Harry met Sally," Rian said tiredly.

"I know! Let's watch Jasey's favorite movie!" Jack yelled excitedly.

All eyes snapped to me, and my eyes widened.

"No." I answered quickly. Confusion clouded their faces.

"She probably;y doesn't have one. She doesn't watch tv remember.." Alex whispered.

"No," I sighed. "I have one. I just..I don't like to watch it with anyone." I answered.

"...well why?" Jack asked.

"Because it's special to me Jack. You guys wouldn't understand it."

"Try us," Rian played. I caved in then. Maybe they would get it, maybe not. Either way, these boys needed this movie.

After I'd brought out the film and rolled it onto the projector, the boys started with questions.

"It's an old movie." I cut them all off quickly.

"You guys may think they talk weird.." I told them shyly.

"What is this?" Jack whispered.

"Breakfast at Tiffany's. Now hush please."

After the movie, the boys all remained teary eyed.

"That was so beautiful," Jack cried. I smiled and left the boys alone, heading to my room.

If only I had known what was in store for me that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI! If any of you read the chapter got deleted, I know this is different but I'm sorry! It will all happen next chapter! BUT, It will be very different. Lots of things change and it IS NOT like the original chapter so please read it. comments?

Love and Rockets
Jessica