Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Jackie&Harry

*Jackie’s POV*

I clutched Harry’s hand tighter in my own as I heard the gasps from the people around us. He let go of my hand and wrapped an arm around my waist, leading me into the building after waving to some fans, smiling brightly. I looked around as Harry lead me to someplace unknown.

Two hours later at 7:00 I stood side stage and watched the boys do their thing, of course, holding my laptop, Skyping with Kait and the girls. I danced, sung along and ate food the entire time. It was a blast. They ended and I went and sat down, putting the laptop in my lap and smiling at the girls. “They’re so amazing!” Tammie said, jumping around a bit. I nodded, laughing. “Yeah, it’s just…” I said, at a loss for words. “Phenomenal?” Harry offered, smiling at me and leaning over to kiss me quickly. “Yes! It was.” I said laughing. I got up and hugged each of the guys, telling them about how good they did. “Hello!? We’re still staring at a couch!” I heard a voice yell. I sighed and rubbed my belly. “Someone want to talk to them?” I asked, smiling at the guys. Liam, Niall and Lou all jumped onto the couch and tried to get into the screen, I walked over, putting the laptop on the table and moving the table to in front of them. “There,” I said winking at them. “Just… sit normally or something.” I told them, rolling my eyes. Of course, they wouldn’t just because I asked them to and Niall hopped into Liam’s lap, Lou flipped himself so he was upside down and Liam smiled, winking at Niall and saying, “Later.”

We all looked at them and Zayn said, “No, not later! We share a freakin’ bus.” I laughed, which caused everyone else to start laughing. I heard my phone ring and grabbed it, “Oh! It’s my mum! I’ll be back!” I said, walking out into the guys’ dressing room and sitting on the couch.

“Mum,” I said, smiling. “Jackie! How are you, dear? How’s the boy you’re with?” She asked me. I laughed and said, “We’re both good. Actually, I won’t be home for a bit longer. He invited me on tour, and I decided to go.” I heard her gasp and then she said, “Wow! Make sure you call me often, okay?” I laughed and nodded. “Sure thing mum,” I told her. “I have to tell you something… When we get into Boston or something. It’s… important.” I bit my lip and played with the hem of my shirt. Someone, Harry, reached over and grabbed my hand in his, holding it tightly. I smiled at him and took my phone putting her on speaker. “You’re not pregnant are you?” She asked hesitantly. I sucked in a breath and said, “Uhm, well…” I heard her gasp and call for my dad. “Jaclyn got herself pregnant!!!” She yelled loudly and I could hear the footsteps of her running to find my father.

“Who the hell did this to you!?” I heard my father ask threateningly. Harry’s eyes widened but I just held his hand tighter. “It was an accident, daddy. Both our faults.” I told him, smiling a bit. “I don’t give a fuck. I’m going to kill whoever fucked up!” he roared. I sighed. “Daddy… Don’t. It’s too late now. We’ve decided…” I paused and looked over at Harry, biting my lip. He nodded, smiling a bit. “We’ve decided to keep the babies and start a family.” I told them, smiling widely. “… Babies? Plural?” My mum asked. “Yeah, I’m having twins.” I told her, laughing a bit. I heard her squeal and she said, “Oh, Drake. Calm down! She seems happy! Don’t go killing her boyfriend. It was a joint effort!” I laughed and rested my head on Harry’s shoulder. “Daddy, don’t worry about me. I’m perfectly fine; Harry would never let anything happen to me.” I told him. I could hear him sigh and say, “If he does anything… Come straight home and we can go get ice cream then go kick his ass okay hun?” I laughed and nodded, “Yeah. Sounds like a plan, dad.” Harry shook his head at me, mouthing words.

“I can’t understand you, Harold.” I said to him, frowning a bit at him. He laughed a bit and then my mum said, “Jaclyn? Is Harry there?” I smiled and said, “Yeah, we’re on speaker with you.” She squealed and said, “Hello, Harry!” Harry chuckled and said, “Hi Mrs. A, how are you?” I smiled at him and he winked at me, kissing my forehead. “I’m… well, as good as I can be. How are you sweetie?” He smiled and said, “I’m great, thanks for asking. And Hello, Mr. A. How are you doing?” He held me tighter to him when he asked, making me laugh a bit. “I’m…” My dad said and paused. “Well, I’m not so great, considering you knocked up my daughter.” I put a hand over my mouth to stop the laugh as did Harry. “I-I’m sorry about that, sir.” Harry said to him, making me have to bit my hand to stop laughing. “I never meant for her to get, uh, pregnant.” Harry finished. I stuffed my face into his shoulder to stop the laughter from leaking out. “Well, you did.” My father said. “Be nice, daddy. He’s the father of my children.” I told him, glaring at the phone. I heard him sigh. “Nice.” I stated again then someone, and when I say someone I mean Lou and Niall, ran into the room screaming about two totally different things. “Calm down.” I told them, holding up one finger. “I have to go mom, dad. I’ll see you when we visit Boston,” I said and heard them both say goodbye and I hung up.

“Okay, what?” I asked them, leaning into Harry’s side. They both started talking at the same time, about how they’re excited about Boston. I sighed; we’d be leaving later tonight to Boston. I don’t know why, I think it’s pretty stupid. Why don’t we go around? Save gas money. Save the planet. But no, must go spend a week in Boston. We’re stopping by Washington D.C for a night before, though so we should be in Boston in three nights. “Shut up, Lou!” Niall said, pushing him. “I’m gonna be visiting Kait’s family! So, I need help, Jackie. I don’t know what to do.” he said, shoving his hands into his pockets. I laughed a bit. “You’ll be fine.” I told him, smiling.

“Her parents love everyone.” I told him, reassuringly as we walked out, Harry and Lou hand in hand in front of us. Lou had managed to tell me a few hundred times too many that Harry was his. I respected their bromance, a lot. I talked with Niall about Kait’s family, since she was at home and she had gotten herself a job. “Befriend her sister, she means the world to her. Oh! Say funny things, they’re a jokey family. Her dad thinks he’s funny,” She said, laughing a bit. “Laugh at his jokes and he’ll love you.” He nodded and seemed to be taking notes in his head. “They’ll love you,” I told him, smiling. He smiled back a bit and shrugged. “I just don’t want to screw up and end up losing her.” He told me. I put my arm around his waist and said, “You won’t lose her that easily. She doesn’t care about her parents opinions.” He smiled and said, “Good.” I laughed and shook my head, putting a hand over my belly and walking onto the bus, plopping onto the couch. Harry sat next to me, running his fingers through my hair as I rested against him and fell asleep.

*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? Hate it? Let me know please! :)

~Kait