Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Kait&Niall

*Kait's POV*

You already know what happened, so I'm not going through that shit again. I hate drama. I sat alone for the entire plane ride, it was comforting. Being able to just... Let the smile fade away when I wasn't happy. You know? The plane landed, so I stood up, grabbed my carry on and threw the fake smile back on for Tammie and Danielle, running ahead of them to get off the plane and see my family.

"MOMMA!" I shouted as soon as I exited the door, running towards my family and hugging them tightly. "I've missed you so much!" I shouted, crushing her slightly in the process. She laughed. "Calm down, Kait." She told me, patting my head. I giggled and turned to my dad. "Daddy," I said, smiling and hugging him. He kissed my forehead and I turned to my sister. "JEN! Oh my wizard God, it's been too long!" I said to her, hugging her and spinning her around. She laughed and rolled her eyes at me. "It hasn't been that long," She told me. I scoffed and said, "It's so much longer when... um, when you're so far away!" She nodded, giving me a weird look before Tammie and Danielle came over, Tammie hugged everyone and I introduced Danielle to my mum, dad and sister again. Even though they meet at the wedding, it's been a while and they met a lot of people there. "She's the girlfriend of one of my best friends," I told them, smiling widely. They smiled at her and welcomed her to Boston.

"Kait?" I heard a voice ask. I turned and swallowed the lump in my throat. "B-Blake..." I said, looking up at him. He was holding a dozen daisies in his hand. Ugh, I hate daisies. "These are for you... they're my apology." He told me. I took them and smiled tightly at him. "I'm sorry Blake but... I can't forgive you." I handed the flowers back to him and saw anger flash in his eyes. I flinched and backed away from him. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but see some guy giving my gorgeous girlfriend flowers." I heard an Irish voice say. I turned and saw Niall behind me. I swallowed the second lump that formed in my throat. I saw Tammie behind me, who was looking at me in shock. 'Fuck my life,' I thought. Blake took a step forward; I frantically took one backwards, falling onto Niall. I scrambled out of his arms and said, "Blake... you should go." He sighed and nodded. "At least take the flowers?" I sighed and said, "Just... Just go, Blake." I looked at my feet as he nodded and scurried off.

I turned to Niall next, tears welling up in my eyes. He smiled at me a bit, pulling a single flower from behind his back. I sighed and looked behind me to see Louis and Liam have showed up. I looked back to Niall and the flower and my eyes started to let out tears. 'Traitors!' I thought to myself and wiped them away. I took the flower in my hand, my favorite. A Tiger Lily. I sighed and looked up at Niall. "Ni..." I said and looked back at the flower. I brought it up to my face and sniffed it. Another tear fell and I felt Niall's thumb on my face catch it. "Kait, please..." He whispered, his thumb caressing my cheek. "Please what?" I asked him, opening my eyes and looking up at him. "Please don't believe that shit." He told me, looking right into my eyes. I smiled at him and said, "It's hard not to, Niall." He sighed and took his hand off my cheek, running it through his hair. "How can I prove to you that it's fake?" He asked me. I looked at my feet quickly before looking back to him. "Well, if I told you it..." I paused but continued. "… it wouldn't really do much, would it?" I asked him. He nodded and looked into my eyes. He took a step closer to me again, his chest against mine as he stared into my eyes. "These days have been the longest of my life, not being able to see you. You have no idea," He said not taking his eyes off mine. "I feel... empty." He said a frown on his face. Even when he frowned his lips turned up a bit. "Like, like... I wasn't whole." He continued and laughed a bit. "As weird as it sounds, I felt like I left half of me at home." I laughed with him and smiled up at him. "I did, I left it with you. Because you kept my heart, and you still keep it. And you'll always keep it, because it's yours." He told me, smiling boldly. "I love you, Kaitlynn Joy. More than... More than anything in the world!" he told me loudly. I blushed as I noticed people around us starting to look at us and I smiled. "I don't believe that," I told him playfully. He smirked and said, "Well, believe it, babe. I love you more than anything. You name it." I smirked back and said, "Liam?" he nodded. "Your guitar?" he nodded, wrapping his arms around me. "Nando's?" I asked him. He nodded, without pause. I raised an eyebrow at him and said, "Food?" he smiled and nodded. "I could live for a little while without food, I wouldn't last an hour without you." He said.

I smiled up at him, my eyes filling with tears. "I love you too, Niall James. More than everything in the universe." I said to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, the flower still in my hand. "Hmm..." He said, smiling. "More than..." He said and smiled. "More than Jupiter?" I nodded and said, "Of course!" He smiled and said, "More than the stars?" I nodded and he continued. "More than Nando's?" I nodded and he smiled at me, resting his forehead on mine. "More than Tammie?" He asked me. I laughed and said, "Fine, almost everything." He laughed loudly and smiled even wider if that was possible.

"I love you so fucking much," He whispered before pressing his soft lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and pressed him closer to me. "I fucking love you too." I whispered when he pulled away from me. "AWHHHH!" I heard someone shout. I blushed and saw Tammie holding a camera, crying with Lou's arm around her. "That was so fucking cute... can you guys PLEASE star in a movie!?" Jackie said, wiping the tears from her eyes. Harry hugged her and she sighed happily. I blushed and hid my face in Niall's neck. He just put an arm around my waist proudly, smiling like an idiot. "I'll try," He said to Tammie who laughed. I pulled my face from Niall's neck and took his hand, dragging him to my family. "You guys remember Niall?" I asked them, smiling widely. "Of course!" my dad boomed, walking over and shaking his hand firmly, smiling at him.
"Hey, Mr. Long." Niall said to my dad, smiling widely at him. "Now, I have to do this. If you hurt my daughter," My dad said threateningly. "Daddy! Stop!" I said, taking Niall's hand and glaring at my father. "What? It's part of my job description.” Niall laughed and put his arm around my shoulder. "It's fine, I understand. I won't hurt her, sir. I don't plan on letting Kait slip away from me." He said, smiling at me then at my dad. "Please, call me Bob." My dad said, smiling at him before my mom came up to him. "Oh, Niall! It's been too long!" She said, hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek. "Ma..." I said, groaning. Niall pulled her in for a hug and smiled widely at her. I sighed and saw Jen holding her laughter back.

"You'll be in this position someday!" I said to her, glaring. She rolled her eyes and said, "I won't make the mistake of taking my boyfriend home." I rolled my eyes back and soon Niall was smirking at her. "Hey, Jen." He said to her. She smiled and said, "Hey, Ni." He laughed a bit and moved closer to her, hugging her tightly. "I missed you!" He said to her, twirling her around. I laughed and smiled as Jen just kind of stood there, not knowing what to do. Niall put her down and I looked to see the rest of the guys with Tammie and Danielle. I smiled and ran over, jumping on Harry’s back. "HARRY!" I shouted, wrapping my arms around him. "I missed you, dude!" I said, laughing as he tried to shake me off. I jumped off and hugged Lou next. "Oh, Lou!" I said when he twirled me around. I laughed and hugged Liam next. "I missed you guys so much!" I said, squeezing him tighter. "Go get your own hot British guy!" Danielle said. I looked at her weird, mostly because she's... well, anyway, I stuck my tongue out at her and hugged Zayn tightly. "Oh, Zayn! It's been too long without seeing your gorgeous face!" I said to him, laughing when he winked at me and said, "I know, I would've killed myself." I laughed and then got into their conversation, soon joined by Niall who told us it was time to go.

"I'm going to be staying with my family," I told Niall, smiling. "You're welcome to join me if you want." I told him. He smiled and nodded, walking over to the guys to tell him. I ran to my parents to tell them he'd be staying with me in my room. They agreed, after thinking for a moment or two. I hugged them and was soon joined by Niall who took my hand in his, smiling widely at me as we waved to the others and followed my family to the van. I sat in the back next to Niall, pointing everything out to him, the small stuff. Like the street lights by a bridge, only about 1/3 of a mile, were colorful and striped and my family and I called them the Dr. Seuss street lights.
"We play a game called punch buggy," I told him when Jen turned around and punched me shouting, "Yellow punch buggy no punch backs!" "When you see a punch buggy," I said, pointing one out. "You punch someone, lightly, and say," I punched his arm and said, "Blue punch buggy no punch backs. Now, I have a point and no one else can get that punch buggy, or punch me." He nodded and said, "So, if I see one I punch you and say that?" I nodded, smiling at him. "Sounds fun." He said, laughing. I nodded and said, "It is!" He wrapped an arm around me and I rolled my eyes, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Silver punch buggy no punch backs!" Niall said, punching my arm lightly for the twentieth time on the car ride to my house, his accent stronger than ever. "Again!?" I asked him, pouting a bit. He nodded, putting his arm on the back of the seat. "Damn," My dad said from the driver's seat. "Maybe we should make a new rule about him playing?" He continued, looking at my mom a bit. She rolled her eyes and said, "Like your rule about how no one besides you can drive behind trucks and make everyone else unable to see any of the other cars?" He nodded and everyone laughed. "We made a rule about making rules after that one," I whispered to Niall who laughed. "A rule about making rules?" He asked me. I nodded and said, "At least two other people have to agree on the rule." He laughed and my dad said, "Well? Anyone agree?" I shook my head leaning into Niall. "No matter how much it sucks to lose, I can't!" I said, laughing a bit. Niall smiled at me and winked. "Thanks, babe." I laughed and Jen said, "I think it's a good idea!" I scoffed and said, "Only because you're in second." She nodded and said, "And?" I laughed and shook my head, since only Jen agreed; the rule never became a rule.

"And this is the place I call home!" I said, stepping out of the van before Niall, smiling widely as my dad opened the trunk and got my suitcase out. I took the suitcase from him and took Niall's hand, leading him into the house and smiling at my living room. "C'mon, I need to drop this off into my room." I said to him and walking up the stairs and to my room, where my bed still was and the rest was redone to be a guest room. I dropped my suitcase on the floor and kicked it under the bed. "Grand tour?" Niall asked me, smiling. I nodded and took his hand, leading him back to the living room.

"And that's it!" I said when I finished the tour, smiling at Niall. He smiled and said, "Wow, you guys have a gorgeous house...” I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "I guess," I said, sitting down on the couch in the basement. Niall sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes as he pulled me closer to him, wrapping his other arm around me. "I love you." He said to me, making me open my eyes and smile up at him. "I love you, too." I said to him, winking. He chuckled and kissed me passionately.

"You know," Niall said to me, a little while later while we were in my room, laying down on my bed with my head on his chest. "I thought I was going to lose you." He told me, tilting my head up so he could look into my eyes. I smiled at him and lifted myself up, rolling on top of him and resting my elbows on his chest. "You couldn't lose me if you tried." I told him. He smiled widely and lifted his head up to kiss me. "I won't be trying anytime soon." He told me, chuckling a bit before kissing me again.

He rolled over so he was now on top of me with his hands on either side of my head, supporting his weight so he wouldn't crush me and he kissed me again.

An hour later someone knocked on the door. "Niall, we have to get going! We have sound check in an hour!" I heard a voice shout. I stifled a yawn and rolled off of Niall to let him up. "Want to come?" He asked me, smiling widely. I nodded, jumping up and adjusting my shirt quickly before slipping my shoes on and running out the door. "RACE YOU!" I shouted, running down the stairs and to the living room. Niall rushed by me when I slowed down for a cookie in the kitchen.

"No fair!" I said, pouting and running after him. I put the cookie in my mouth and realized how hungry I was. I ate it quickly before licking my lips and following Niall happily into the car with the rest of the guys, Jackie, Tammie and Danielle.

I ate food during sound check; I pretty much cleared out the entire snack table. Tammie was happy my appetite was back, Jackie didn't know it ever left so Tammie explained everything to her. I rolled my eyes at them. "He didn't cheat!" I said to Tammie. She looked at me and shrugged. I sighed and took a bite out of my apple. "He loves me, I love him. I trust him, Tam." I said to her. She nodded and said, "Then, yeah, I guess it was... over nothing." I smiled and nodded, walking over to side stage as the guys came off stage, smiling widely.
It was currently the middle of One Direction's time when they finished a song and Harry tried to quiet the crowd down. "We have something very important to do," He said into a mic. I smiled, trying to figure out what it could be. I looked at the girls. The way Jackie and Danielle smirked meant that they knew. I furrowed my eyebrows as Lou smiled widely, running over and grabbing Tammie and bringing her on stage. She looked... frozen. I could see Lou whispering something to her, making her laugh and smile at him. He smiled and Niall started strumming his guitar as the guys serenaded her with 'What Makes You Beautiful'. By the end, Tammie was in tears.
Nothing anyone did would have prepared her for when Louis got down on one knee, holding a velvet box...

*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? Hate it? Love it? LET ME KNOW! Not many people are messaging me about the stories, so the more messages I get the more motivated I am to write which means faster chapters:) The next two chapters I post will be Gotta Be You since I posted two chapters for Moments, then back to one then the other and one then the other:)

~Kait