Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Jackie&Harry

*Jackie’s POV*

“Wait, you’re stopping the tour? You guys can’t do that just because I’m hurt!!!” Kait said loudly, glaring at the boys. Niall rolled his eyes at her. “That’s not the only reason,” He told her, smiling a bit. She huffed and said, “Really? Then why?” he paused a bit then said, “The doctor’s letting you out today. You need to go back to your normal life before the accident… which was with Tam and Jackie and us.” She looked over at Tam, then me and we both nodded. “That would make sense.” I said, smiling as Harry walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck lightly. I put my hands over his on my belly and said, “I understand why they’re stopping it, and so should their fans. I mean, they loved you, Kait.” She rolled her eyes and said, “I’m a bitch.” I shook my head and said, “Not really, Kait. Just… we’ll work on it.” Everyone laughed a bit and she smiled, shaking her head a bit. “How can I send out some sort of apology to your fans, though?” She asked us, her eyebrows furrowed. Creases forming in her forehead.

Niall smiled and shrugged. “We could make a video and post it to our YouTube if you want?” he suggested. She nodded and the door opened, revealing the doctor followed by Kait’s mum and dad. I hugged them both; they told me they’d support me 100% on my babies. I’m glad they are, they’re like my second parents. “How’re you doing?” Ree, Kait’s mum, asked Kait. She smiled and said, “I feel great! Almost as good as new!” Ree gave her a knowing look and Kait just rolled her eyes. The doctor chuckled, checking everything before saying, “Okay, you’re free to go. You can fly home; I suggest you go back to your life before the accident. It might bring back some memories. Take it easy, okay?” Kait nodded, smiling widely as the needles were pulled out of her arm before hopping out of bed and over to the bag of clothes Niall brought for her. She looked in and made a face.

“Are you sure I wear this stuff?” She asked. I walked over and looked in; there was a graphic tee, skinny jeans, converse and two differently colored socks. I chuckled and nodded. “Go change.” I told her in a motherly tone, smiling to myself. I’ve been trying different ones, seeing which ones sound more… motherly and stern. I looked over to Harry, smiling who chuckled and gave me two thumbs up. “Uh… Did I miss something?” Lou asked as Kait walked into the bathroom to change, Jen following her to make sure she wouldn’t fall. I laughed and put a hand over my stomach, waddling over to Harry. “I’m practicing my motherly tone of voice.” I told him, causing everyone to laugh loudly. “What!? I’m having twins!” I said, frowning at them. I realized the doctor was still there when she said, “Do you want me to check them for you? Maybe see the gender? It could be about time.” I nodded, smiling widely and took Harry’s hand, dragging him out of the room, following the doctor.

*~*~*~*

“We live… here?” Kait asked, stepping out of the car and looking up at Tammie’s smallish house. Tam laughed and took her hand. “Come on, it looks bigger from the inside.” Kait nodded, biting her lip and they both walked into the house. “She’s a handful…” Louis said, rubbing his forehead. “I know…” I said, sighing and walking towards the steps and starting to climb up them.

“I HAVE A PIANO!?” I heard Kait’s voice yell as we walked into the house. Everyone laughed and you could hear the scratch of the chair being pulled back. “Wow, when did she learn to play?” Louis asked, starting to head up the stairs. I followed after him, and everyone else behind me. “Um, she joined a class during high school…” I said, then my eyes widened. “But, she wasn’t this good… I mean her lost memory… That would include her learning how to play the piano, right?” I asked then looked around the corner into Kait’s room to see her playing her little heart out, just as good as before she lost her memory. I walked in and smiled widely at her. She stopped playing when she realized how many people were now in the room and looked at us, then back at the piano. She reached forward and played a chord, then smiled at us. “I already remember something.” She whispered then laughed a bit, causing the rest of us to chuckle lightly. “C’mon,” I said to her taking her hand and pulling her from the room. “I brought some pictures; maybe you can try to put them in order? You know, when they happened? I saw it in a movie once.” I said. She laughed and nodded, following me down to the living room while everyone else did their thing. Besides Niall, who followed quietly behind us, keeping a close eye on Kait.
“That was easy!” Kait said to me an hour later, after we finished the first box. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I chose all ones she’d know for the first box; give her some confidence before the second and third boxes. Niall, Kait and I were on the floor with pictures surrounding us, Kait putting them in order. “On to the next box, then!” I said, smiling widely and pointing to the box. Niall stood up and went to pick it up. He put it down next to Kait who whistled. “Lots of pictures.” She told me with a chuckle. I nodded and she took the first picture out and looked at it. She furrowed her eyebrow and frowned at it. She looked over at me than back to the picture before placing it at the end. “I… I don’t know why I’m covered in bruises.” She said to me, peeking over at me through her eyelashes. I smiled and looked at the photo. Then frowned. “That wasn’t supposed to be in there…” I told her, picking the picture up. “But it was.” She told me, taking it back and putting it down. “I mean, I look happy but… I don’t know what happened, the bruises…” She looked at me, then Niall. “Blake was…” I said and pursed my lips. “Well, he was abusive.” I told her. She gasped and looked at the picture again, tears forming in her eyes. I could see her push them back and get another picture from the box, easily placing it around the other pictures from when she was about 6.

“What’s this?” Kait asked, laughing at a picture. I looked over and smiled. “That’s what you wore on your first date with Niall,” I told her, laughing with her. The third box, pictures I knew she wouldn’t remember. She picked up a photo, looked up at Niall then back at the picture, then laughed. I looked over at the picture and smiled. It was her and Niall sitting on his couch with food everywhere. “Please tell me I didn’t eat all that…” She said to me, laughing again. I smiled and said, “Half of it. You and Niall have quite the appetite.” She laughed before smiling at the picture. “I guess we were… close…” Kait said, looking up at Niall. He smiled and nodded. She laughed a little then said, “Wow, that was a stupid question. Where does this go?” Niall reached over, grabbed it and put it at the end. He flashed her crooked smile as she reached into the box and pulled out the last photos that I clipped together, the most recent.

Kait took the clip off and put it gently on the floor, frowning at all the pictures. “Tiger Lilies are my favorite flower still?” She asked me, smiling a bit. I nodded, watching her go through the pictures. Niall didn’t know I added these. These were the pictures from the airport that Tammie took. “And that’s Blake? With all those ugly flowers?” She asked me, crawling over and sitting next to me. I smiled and laughed a bit, nodding. The first was a picture of her holding the Tiger Lily up to her face, the second one of Blake standing across from her, tears in his eyes and holding the flowers out to her; she had a hand on them pushing them away. “He never had good taste in flowers.” She said, laughing. I smiled and laughed as well. “After this, there’s a video as well.” I said to her with a sad smile. “Maybe we can watch it? It could bring back memories.” I said to her happily. She nodded and added those pictures to a random spot on the ground, looking at the next and last picture. Niall and her both crying as he stood in front of her with a single Tiger Lily, his hand on her cheek wiping away her tear. Tears started to fall from her eyes. She dropped the picture and stood up, wiping her face. “I-I’m sorry, I want to remember…” She said and wiped more tears away. Niall stood up quickly. “That’s what this is for,” He said and smiled sadly at her. She sighed and shook her head, “It’s not working! I don’t know anything… I don’t know that you wore your lucky boxers when we met! Or that… that you’re searching for your princess! I don’t know shit!” Niall stood in front of her, shocked. She looked back sadly. I stood up and laughed a bit. “I guess you do remember some things.” I said to her, winking. She looked at me weirdly. Then she gasped, “Are those true!?” She asked, looking at Niall excitedly. He smiled widely and shrugged. “Yeah, for the most part. I did wear my lucky boxers when we meet, and I was searching for my princess but… I found her.” He smiled sweetly at her, causing her to blush a bit. It left her face as soon as it came and she turned to me. “Can we watch the video?” I nodded, smiling a bit and took Tammie’s camera, hooking it up to the TV and pressing play on it.

The video starts with Niall, tears in his eyes talking to Kait. “These days have been the longest of my life, not being able to see you. You have no idea, I feel… empty.” He said, Kait clutched a pillow to her chest, tears threatening to leak from her eyes. “Don’t cry,” Niall said, reaching over and wiping the tears from her eyes. “Look at that!” She said, pressing a button on the camera that paused it. “Look at how… how in love we look, Niall. And I can’t remember any of it. The only thing I fucking remember is how to play the piano, the fact you have lucky boxers and wore them the day we met, and that you were looking for a god damn princess, why couldn’t I remember something like… like this?” He wiped more tears from her eyes and hugged her. “It’s fine, I think you’ll remember eventually. The doctor said you could get your memory back, otherwise we wouldn’t be doing this.” he said to her. I smiled sadly at them, what if that happened to me? No, it’d be worse. I’m pregnant, don’t think sad thoughts!!

Niall pressed the play button and it started back up again. “Like… Like I wasn’t whole.” The Niall on the T.V. laughed, “As weird as it sounds, I feel like I left half of me at home.” Both Kait’s chuckled a bit. “I did,” TV Niall said to her a smile on his face, “I left it with you. Because you kept my heart, and you still keep it. And you’ll always keep it, because it’s yours.” TV Niall looked proud of himself when Kait smiled widely up at him. TV Niall’s voice got louder when he said, “I love you, Kaitlynn Joy! More than… more than anything in the world!” The real Kait was still frowning at the TV. She reached over, paused it then sat back down on the floor with the pillow clutched to her chest. She hid her face in it and I reached over to pull her in for a hug. “Can I watch the rest alone?” She asked, looking up at us. We both nodded and Niall stood up, then came to help me up and led me up stairs. “If you need anything, we’re both upstairs!” I called to her when we reached the top and walked into Tammie’s room where everyone else was.

“She’s watching the video from the airport.” I said when we sat down, me on the bed next to Harry. Tammie sighed and looked at the floor. “How’s she handling it?” She asked. I laughed a bit and said, “She had to pause it and ask us to leave…” She sighed again and looked at Niall. “How are you handling it?” Tammie asked. He shrugged and said, “It’s hard, I guess but… She remembers some stuff, small things but… I think she could regain her memory.” Zayn sat straighter and said, “She remembers stuff?” Then Harry asked, “What stuff?” Niall smiled and said, “Um, the fact that I wore my lucky boxers when we met, I told her before we left on tour. Um, the fact I was searching for my princess. And then there’s the piano…” “That’s great!” Liam said, clutching onto Dani’s hand. “Yeah!” She said, smiling widely. “She’s getting there!” I smiled and rested my head on Harry’s shoulder. “Either way… she’ll be fine. She’s opening up, she’s… you know, she’s welcoming the idea of everything new.” I said, closing my eyes. I heard Harry chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me. “I think she’ll gain her memory back, she’s tough. She’ll get it back.” He smiled at Niall and winked at him. Niall chuckled and sat down, a smile on his face.

*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you guys like it? I hope so:) Remember, check out my mibba!

~Kait