Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Tammie&Louis

*Tammie's POV*

I smiled as Lou took my hand in his and kissed me. I giggled before kissing him back. "I love you." He told me, smiling widely. "I love you too." I said. I looked around the empty room and smiled. "Want to come to my place tonight?" Lou asked, a sly smirk on his face. I chuckled, "I can't. Kait's home, I'm sorry.." I said to him with a grimace. He nodded and said, "I understand. She's going through a lot." I nodded and he stood up, leaned down to kiss me passionately. He pulled away and winked at me. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked me, starting to walk to the door. I nodded, smiling widely and watching him leave my room.

I didn't sleep so soundly that night, without Lou by my side. It felt weird for the other side of the bed to be so cold and empty, without Lou's arms around my waist, trying to pull me closer to him as we slept. It was... weird.

The next morning, I woke up pretty early and climbed out of bed. I went down the hall to Kait's room and looked in, upon seeing it empty my eyes widened and I ran down the stairs quickly. I looking in the kitchen, nothing. Not in the bathrooms, or my mums room. She wasn't in the living room either. I ran to my phone and dialed Niall's number.

"NIALL! Niall! I can't.. I can't find Kait!" I said when he answered. "What!?" he shouted. I could hear his footsteps as he ran around, probably finding his shoes. I found mine and slipped them on. "Get the guys up, we have to go look for her." I said and hung up, running out of the house. My phone started ringing and I picked it up. "I'm on my way to the hotel now." I said and hung up again.

*Kait's POV*

I woke up at about 5:00 in the morning and sighed. I felt so... alone. Like, someone should be with me. But while I slept? Maybe it was usually Niall before the accident who was with me? Or Tam? Maybe Jackie? I sighed and shook my head, pulling a sweatshirt on over my head then grabbing my slippers and walking out of the house. I let my feet take me where they wanted and found myself in the lobby of an apartment building. I don't know why I was here, but I felt like it's where I belonged. I don't think I know anyone who lives here, and I don't remember how to get home. I sat down on a couch in the lobby, looking around a bit. I checked the time, 6:00 in the morning. It took an hour to get here? Has it always? Did I really go that far? I checked my pockets for my phone and realized I don't have it. I took a deep breath and heard footsteps. I closed my eyes and pulled my legs to my chest. I hid my face in my knees and tried to remember why I was here.

Where the hell am I!? Who lives here? Do I know anyone who lives here? I don't even know what part of London I'm in! Oh God, what if I'm in some random apartment building? What if someone finds me and they know me, but I don't remember them? That would be awkward. What if someone finds me and tells me they know me when they really don't and I go to their apartment with them? What if I get raped? Or, or what if I just stay here forever? Not knowing how to get myself home. Tears started to fall from my eyes and my body started to shake as I started to sob.

"Kait?" A voice asked. I jumped, looking up quickly fear quickly taking over everything in my body, ready to run if needed. I saw Niall and I let out a sigh of relief. "I-I woke up and needed to get out... so I left the house and I-I started walking. I ended up here and... I don't know where I am." I told him, tears falling out of my eyes again. I launched myself forward, wrapping my arms around his neck and crying again. "I was so scared!" I said, clutching onto the back of his shirt. "It's fine, Kait. You're okay. This is our apartment building." Niall said to me, rubbing his hand over my back, soothing my instantly. "Really?" I asked him, releasing his shirt and falling back onto the couch. He nodded and smiled at me.

"Thank you for finding me." I said and wrapped my arms around him again. I heard the door fly open and looked over to see Tam. She sighed and walked over to me. "I woke up," She said loudly. "Empty bed, no note, no anything, cell phone on the counter... Do you know how scared I was!?" She looked at me and put her hands on her hips. "I'm sorry, Tam. I... I just needed to get out. I'm so sorry, I won't do it again." I said, tears forming in my eyes. her eyes softened and she pulled me into a hug. "Just... don't get lost again." I chuckled and nodded, "Yes ma'am."

*Tammie's POV*

"See?" I said to Niall as Kait was laughing up with Lou and Harry, sharing stories. We were heading up to their apartment now, I stayed back with Jackie to talk to Niall. "She remembers where you live, maybe not that it's you who lives here but.. she got herself here when she needed to get away." He smiled widely and nodded. "Even if she scared herself and all of us half to death." I laughed and nodded. "Thank God she's okay." He nodded and smiled at us, watching Kait laugh with Louis and Harry as they told her another story. "I guess I'm funny then?" Kait said with a wink. Harry laughed and Louis said, "Eh, funny enough." We all laughed, smiling widely at her. She's started to get it.

*~*~*~*

"You should spend the night with Lou tonight." Kait said to me, smiling widely. "I don't want to leave you." I told her, rolling my eyes. She scoffed and said, "I'll have a sleep over with the rest of the guys, Jackie and Danielle. Go have fun with your fiance!" She smiled widely at me and kissed my cheek. "Go ahead." She said, pushing me out of the door. I laughed and rolled my eyes, walking out and running to catch up with Louis. "Wait, Lou!" I called, running over to him. He turned and smiled widely at me. "You coming?" He asked. I nodded and turned to the guys. "Kait wants to have a sleepover with everyone, besides Lou and me." I said with a shrug. They cheered and ran back to the house loudly. I laughed and climbed into the car next to Lou, taking his hand in mine. "I love you." he told me with a wink. "I love you too." I told him with a small laugh.

"Lou..." I said, debating with myself. We're getting married, and I've left him waiting long enough... right? "I know, I'm sorry Tam." Lou said, sighing and pulling away from me. I closed my eyes and finished the debate in my head. "Don't stop." I said to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing his lips back down to mine and laying back down on his bed. He smirked into the kiss, his hands fluttering over my body.

"Are you sure?" Lou asked me in a rush as my hands fumbled with his pants button. I nodded. "I've never been so sure of anything else in my life." I told him, kissing him again as he kicked his pants off, his boxers sliding down with them. He pushed my panties down, kissing me roughly as he took them off before entering me slowly.

*~*~*~*

Like it? Hate it? I know it's kind of short but... I want to end it there:)

I'm sorry, I'm not good with sex scenes.. If anyone IS good at them and would like to write a few for me (I would, of course, give you credit for said sex scene) message me (onedirectionfanfics10.tumblr.com/ask) :) I'll probably ask for a sample.. but yeah:) If anyone's good at it and would like some space in my story.. I plan on more sex scenes and I want to give you guys something good to read;) Sooo... Yeah. I guess that's it:)

Hope you liked it!!

http://stories.mibba.com/read/450388/Moments/

~Kait
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? Hate it? I know it's kind of short but... I want to end it there:)

I'm sorry, I'm not good with sex scenes.. If anyone IS good at them and would like to write a few for me (I would, of course, give you credit for said sex scene) message me (onedirectionfanfics10.tumblr.com/ask) :) I'll probably ask for a sample.. but yeah:) If anyone's good at it and would like some space in my story.. I plan on more sex scenes and I want to give you guys something good to read;) Sooo... Yeah. I guess that's it:)

Hope you liked it!!

~Kait