Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Jackie&Harry

*Jackie’s POV*

Sooner than anyone would believe I was as fat as a whale with two babies inside of me. A boy and a girl, the girl will be named Darcy Anne. The boy, well, I want to name him Harold Edward Jr. but Harry doesn’t think it’s a good name. He named little Darcy, so I’m naming little Harry. I stopped waking up early, I’ve gotten used to it. Being this fat, the uncomfortable-ness of it. I’m only three months and two weeks into my pregnancy, but I look like I’m seven months. I look huge, and I’m only going to get bigger. Of course, when I woke up in the morning, I felt gross so I waddled over to the bathroom to take a shower.

I stepped out and walked to my closet, where I pulled out a new black shirt that was stretchy and made for pregnant women. I pulled it over my head and put on a pair of stretchy jeans and walking out to the hallway where I noticed Lou sitting on the couch, staring at nothing. I sighed and walked over to him, plopping beside him. “It’ll be okay, she’s not stupid.” I told him. He looked at me, then my stomach. His eyes started to water. “She’s still leaving, though. With our baby!” he choked out. “She’ll come back, Lou. She loves you.” He just shook his head, “Obviously not…” He said and stood up and left. I sighed and stood up and walked to the kitchen to join Harry.

Already in a not-so-great mood I grabbed a banana off the counter and peeled it quickly taking an angry bite. “What’s wrong, love?” Harry asked, walking over to me and putting his arms around me. “Everything.” I muttered, resting my head on his shoulder, taking another bite. “Like?” He asked me, playing with the tips of my hair. “Lou’s so upset, and I’m so mad at Tammie! She’s such an idiot for leaving. I’m a fat ass and I’m always hungry, I have two babies growing inside of me and it’s not as comfortable as it sounds. I can’t sleep at night, and I’m always cold. I haven’t seen my family in God only knows how long and… I’m home sick.” I said, my eyes starting to tear up. I was suddenly disgusted with my banana and threw it out. “And, I randomly dislike food and craving chocolate and pickles! Together!!” I sighed and felt Harry’s arms get tighter around my waist. “You’re not fat, you’re absolutely stunning and Tammie will come back when she’s ready. Remember how scared you were when you found out you were pregnant? It’s scary. For both of them. And I’m sorry about the uncomfortableness; if I could I’d take it all away from you and put it onto me. All of it, even the cravings and the morning sickness at the beginning. And if you want,” He said, smiling at me. He kissed my jaw and said, “We can visit your family, if you want I’ll call them now.” I smiled up at him and said, “Really? You will?” He nodded and smiled at me. “I’ll go set something up now.” He said and kissed my lips quickly before letting me go and walking out of the room. I smiled and grabbed some food from the fridge and sat at the table, eating slowly.

“Okay, I bought our plane tickets. We’ll be visiting next week.” Harry said to me half an hour later. “Your mom insists that we stay with them, and we leave in two days. We’ll spend a whole week there.” He told me with a wide smile. I jumped up and hugged him tightly. “Thank you so much, Harry.” I said to him and kissed his cheek. He hugged me back and looked at his watch. “Let’s go get some lunch.” He said, kissed my forehead and took my hand, pulling me over to put my shoes on then out the door.

**Harry’s POV**

I got a text right as we got out of the car and walked into the restaurant, Liam telling me that he and the guys were at my apartment. I looked around and saw Kait and Danielle sitting down. “The guys need me for the day,” I said to Jackie, sighing and shoving my phone into my pocket. “Do you mind spending the day with Kait and Danielle?” I asked her. She smiled and nodded kissing my lips. “Oh, look.” She said, pointing to them who smiled and waved her over. “Make sure you eat something,” She told me. I nodded and kissed her lips. “I’ll come pick you up when we finish, just text me telling me where you’re going and such. I told her. She nodded and wobbled over to where Kait and Danielle were. I smiled, they knew what I was doing and they knew to keep away from our flat. I walked out and back into my car, driving back to the flat.

“Do you guys have everything?” I asked when I walked in. I smiled at all the post-it notes and sharpies everywhere. “Thanks guys, I owe you guys one.” I said to them. I remembered calling her dad the other day, scariest thing I’ve ever done. “Okay,” I said and looked at the wall. “We need all of this,” I said, gesturing to the wall, “off the wall.” I said to them and Lou helped me remove the huge mirror. We then took down some of the pictures and we moved the TV. “Okay…” I said, looking at all the shit in the living room. “Let’s put this… somewhere else.” I said to them and we started to move the stuff into different rooms. “It looks so bare…” Niall said after we finished and were all staring at the wall. I laughed. “Well, it won’t be after a few hours.” I told him. He nodded with a small smile. “Okay, so what I want to do is use these post-it notes to write it on the wall, with all my favorite things about her and my favorite times in our relationship.” I told them. “Dang, Harry. Romantic!” Zayn sang. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pencil, walking over to the wall and spelling it out on the wall, making sure there was enough room. “Okay, this is good.” I said and sat down in the middle of the living room, starting to write and draw stuff on the post-it notes, telling the other guys what to write and draw as well.

I smiled at the sight before me, in post-it notes. All of them around us, probably way too many but we could make it work. I noticed “The first time we meet,” with an airport picture drawn onto it and smiled at it. “The first time you touched my hand,” With a picture of two hands just barely touching. “Finally getting the courage to hold your hand,” Two interlocking hands. “Your smile.” A smile drawn, it’s probably way too cute as Liam said it would be. That’s exactly what I need. We took the post it notes and jumbled them up, randomly putting them on the wall along the letters.

They fit perfectly, to my surprise. Spelling out the words that would change my life with just a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’. I took a picture, so I could remember this for the rest of my life and smiled at the five words in front of me.

‘Will you marry me, Jackie?”

*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this idea was taken from a sharpie commercial… it’s just… too cute :’)

But, anywho, I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it’s so short but, the next one will be longer I promise:)

~Kait