Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Jackie&Harry

**Jackie’s POV**

“That was so weird…” I said, walking over to where Kait and Dani were sitting. I sat down next to Kait and hugged her tightly. “I’m suspicious.” I said to them, smiling a bit. Kait just rolled her eyes at me. “Whatever,” I said to her and winked at Danielle. “So, we’re getting lunch then what?” I asked. Danielle smiled and said, “Just spending time at Kait, Niall and Zayn’s place for a bit.” I nodded and looked over the menu. We ordered, and got out food quickly. We ate, and then went out to the car which brought us home.

“Oh, can I get a jacket? I’m freezing…” I said stopping at the door to my, Harry and Lou’s apartment. “No!” Kait said, grabbing my hand and dragging me away from the door. “I uh, you can borrow one of mine!” She said, smiling and bringing me into the apartment and to her room where she grabbed a jacket and threw it to me. I looked at her weirdly before sliding it onto my body. “You’re being… weird.” I told her after when we were walking out to the living room where Danielle had a movie ready to watch. She just shrugged and sat down, grabbing a blanket and smiling widely as she watched the movie.

“Hey, guys.” Niall said as he walked in, followed by Zayn who gave us all a wave. “Jackie, Harry said that he wants to tell you something. It’s important, apparently…” I sighed and nodded, standing up and hugging the girls, then Niall and Zayn before walking out of the apartment and across the hall to our apartment.

I opened the door and took off Kait’s jacket, hanging it up and slipping my shoes off. “Harry?” I called, walking from the hall to the kitchen. “In the living room!” He called, sounding a bit edgy. I sighed and put a hand on my stomach as I walked to the living room. I walked in and the first thing I noticed was how different it was, the couches pushed away from the wall and everything off of it. Replaced by something else. I read it and tears came to my eyes, I covered my mouth with my hand and saw Harry on one knee next to the post-it notes, holding out a rose in one hand and a small velvet box in the other. He smiled widely at me as I walked closer to the wall, looking at the Post-its. More tears came to my eyes as I looked at everything, one in the middle said, “What I love about you:” an around in a circle went a million different things. First Kiss, First Sight, Smile, Laugh, Our Babies, Cuddling with a Movie, my Teddy Bear… I turned to Harry and smiled at him. “Oh, Harry…” I said and walked towards him, wrapping my arms around him. This is way too emotional. I sobbed into his shoulder. “J-Jackie? What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong?” I smiled widely as more tears of joy crept from my eyes. “You did everything perfect, Harry.” I told him, wiping my eyes and looking up at him. I took the rose from him and smiled widely. He opened the velvet box and showed me the simple yet elegant ring in it. I gasped and touched it, to make sure it was real. “It’s… Gorgeous…” I said to him, looking up at him. He smiled at me, “It was my grandmothers.” He whispered and took the ring out of the box and smiled at me. “So, what do you say? Will you marry me, Jackie?” He asked, his eyes pleading. I was already nodding my head, “Yes, yes. A million times, yes!” I said and let him put the ring on my finger. Afterwards, I was kissing him as passionately as I could.

*~*~*~*

“Go ahead, go tell them…” Harry said after we spent an hour going through all the post-it notes. I bit my lip. “It can wait.” I told him. He laughed. “No, seriously. Go ahead. I’ll come if you want.” I nodded and took his hand; he stood up then helped me then led me out of the flat and across the hall. He opened the door and walked in. “KAIT! DANIELLE! Oh my God! COME HERE!” I shouted loudly, letting go of Harry to quickly walk to the living room. “Where are they?” I asked when I saw Niall and Liam playing video games. “Upstairs.” Niall said. I sighed and climbed the stairs to the second floor of the flat slowly. “GUYS!” I yelled. I heard cheers from downstairs, either someone won or Harry told them. I walked into a random room and saw Kait and Danielle doing each other’s nails. I sighed and sat on the bed next to them. “I have news.” I told them. They both looked up. “How the fuck can there be MORE news!? You’re already preggo! With twins!” Kait said. I laughed and smiled. “What were the guys just yelling about?” Danielle asked curiously. I smiled and said, “I was getting there…” She nodded and looked at me. How should I do this? I pushed my hair back while thinking, then heard Kait gasp. “DAMN! LOOK AT THAT ROCK!” She shouted and reached over, grabbing my hand. That works, I guess.

*~*~*~*

“So, what do you think?” Harry asked me later that night as we lay in bed. “Think about what?” He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. “When the wedding will be.” He sounded perfectly snug while he said that. I smiled and rolled over, facing him. “After the babies.” I told him. He nodded, “Of course. Not enough time anyway.” I nodded and looked down at my stomach. I looked back up at Harry and smiled at him. “I’m excited.” I told him. He laughed and kissed me. “As you should be.” He said with a smirk.

*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOYYY! :D

~Kait