Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Tammie&Louis

*Tammie’s POV*

I looked around my house, empty. Nothing besides the counters, the walls, wallpaper and the floors. I sighed, holding my backpack with some essentials for the plane ride and my purse with some random things in it. “Bye, London.” I whispered before heading out the door behind my mother. I climbed into the car and pulled my phone out, dialing Kait’s number. I had to apologize and say goodbye. “What, Tam?” She asked, sounding frustrated. “I’m going, I wanted to apologize. I’m sorry, I don’t want to but I have to.” I said to her. “Going where?” She asked, her voice softening. “America.” She gasped and I heard her moving around, I heard someone calling her but I ignored it as did she. “You’re really going? Are you a dumb ass!?” She asked loudly. I flinched. “Apparently, because I’m going and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.” I told her, sighing. “Fine, but… come back soon. Remember to tell him.” She told me. I nodded and said, “Bye, Kait.” She sighed and said, “Bye,” Then I heard the dial tone.

I got to the airport after a while of time in the car, just looking out the window. My family tried to get me to talk, but I didn’t want to. I just wanted to think. When should I tell Lou? Soon? Later? Maybe I can wait? Maybe I don’t have to tell him? No, this is his kid too. He has to know… eventually. I sighed when I saw we were at the airport and got out, grabbing my bags from the back of the car. I lugged them over to the sidewalk and started to get them weighed. After that I was allowed into the airport with my family. We walked quickly, just trying to get there on time. A few people recognized me and said hello, but I just said a quick hello back and moved on. People asked about Lou, One Direction, Kait, how she was doing and plenty of other things. I just ignored the questions. I got to the security and let my family go before me, having a lot of things I had to take off. I was about to walk through the detector when I heard a scratchy voice yell my name. I turned and saw Lou’s messy hair, in sweats and a striped shirt. I noticed Kait behind him with the guys, she was smirking while the rest were kind of glaring. “Lou,” I said and bit my lip, allowing someone to go before me. “Stay.” He told me. “Come back, we can work through this…” He told me. I shook my head.

“We can’t, Lou. You don’t know… why I’m… why I’m going. It can’t be fixed.” I told him, tears welling up in my eyes. I moved to the side and saw my family grab my stuff, smiling at me. “Then tell me. I want to help you.” He told me, putting a hand on my arm. I shook my head. “I can’t tell you.” I whispered. “JUST TELL HIM!” I heard Kait shout. I glared at her, and then I heard Jackie shout the same thing. “Please… Just, I’ll let you go. Just tell me…” I sighed and looked down. I looked up at him and brought his head down. With my lips next to his ear I whispered, “I’m pregnant.” And walked through the security and over to my family where I took my stuff and hurriedly walked away from them.

*~*~*~*

*Lou’s POV*

“Come with me. Now. Tam’s going back to America.” Kait said to me, instantly getting me to jump off the couch and to follow her, the guys following behind us. Jackie and Harry last behind Liam and Danielle, I don’t care if she didn’t ‘want’ to be together. I’ve decided that I’d win her back. Today, but I guess she’s going to America, so I’m going to stop her or make her tell me why she broke up with me, or both. Hopefully both.
We got to the airport and I opened the car, running out and into the large building. “God damn it, Tam.” I muttered, looking around. I saw a tad of her hair and started running again. I saw Tam and stopped, shouting her name and stopping her from going through security. Once she does, I know that she’ll be gone. She turned and saw me, she smiled but it dropped after she looked behind me. I sighed and ran up to her. “Lou,” She said and bit her lip. She’s hiding something. “Stay.” I whispered, “Come back, we can get through this.” She sighed. “We can’t, Lou. You don’t know… why I’m… why I’m going. It can’t be fixed.” She told me. I sighed; I noticed her family behind her, waiting with her stuff. “Then tell me. I want to help you.” I said, putting a hand on her arm. She shook her head, “I can’t tell you.” She said, tears forming in her eyes. “JUST TELL HIM!” Kait shouted from behind me. I heard Jackie shout the same thing and confusion swept over me, “Please… Just, I’ll let you go. Just tell me…” She sighed deeply and looked at her feet; she looked up and pulled my head down to hers. She brought her lips to my ear and whispered why she was leaving. Before I could even ask if it was true she was through the detector and gone. “Y-You’re…” I stuttered, watching her go. “Tam… TAM!” I shouted, running through the metal detector, setting it off and having people chase after me. “Don’t, please Tam!” I shouted, catching up with her. “Lou, let me go! Lou!” She shouted when I grabbed her wrist. I didn’t, though. Instead I pulled on it, causing her to come closer to me. I crashed my lips onto hers, kissing her with as much passion as I could. She kissed back for a minute but then pulled away. She took her hand off my chest and laughed humorlessly. “I have to…” She said. I shook my head. “No, you don’t…” I told her. I put a hand on her face. “You can stay, Tam. I’ll watch over you, I promise.” I told her. She shook her head. “What about when you go on tour again?” By now the people who were chasing me were watching from a short distance, but not taking me yet. “Then… I’ll call every day.” I told her. She shook her head. “I can’t raise this kid alone, Lou. Which is why I’m going home. You can’t be here for us,” She told me. I saw the tears start to leak from her eyes and I reached over to catch them. “Tammie, please.” I whispered, begging. “I can’t live without you.” I told her. She shook her head and took a step back. “You did it perfectly fine before I walked into your life, Lou. Just… go back to before I meet you. Try to forget.” She said, turning around after and following her family onto the plane. “Tam!” I called, over and over. Trying to get her to turn back around. The people decided now would be a good time to drag me out of there. Once I was on the other side of the metal detectors again, I was thrown to the ground with a warning. “Come on, Lou.” Someone said, pulling me up and out of the airport. I was brought into the car, but I didn’t notice until we were half way home. My mind was on Tam and our baby. That she was carrying, to America. Away from its daddy.

*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you guys like it? Well.. I cried while writing this.. I hate it. But I gotta do what I gotta do, you know? :P

I’m sorry it’s so short! I’ll make up for it, i promise:) I’ll make the next one extra, extra long:D

~Kait