Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Kait&Niall

**Kait’s POV**

I was awoken by different voices. “And you didn’t think to call her boyfriend!?” I heard a voice spit out. I sighed a bit, rolling over in my bed and trying to ignore it. “Kait, Kait get up.” A voice said, and I felt a hand shaking me awake. I looked up and smiled a bit at Ryan.

“Hi, Ry.” I said, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. I reached over for my glasses and put them on, sleepily looking at Ryan. “Would you tell this stupid prick to go?” Ryan asked, holding my hands. I looked up and smiled widely at Niall. “No, sorry Ry. I.. Remember how I lost my memory?” I asked him. He nodded, his face falling. “I remember now.” I told him softly. I kissed his hands before dropping them.

“I remember how in love I was.. am with Niall.” I told him, biting my lip a bit. This is too much for just waking up. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. “Alright.” He said softly, getting up and leaving. I watched him go, my eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

“That was easy.” I muttered. Niall nodded, leaning over and moving me over a bit on my hospital bed and sitting down next to me. “Go back to sleep,” Niall whispered, kissing my head as I rested it on his chest. I sighed and smiled a bit, nodding off to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later when the doctor came to do a final check up before letting me out. “FINALLY!” I shouted as I changed slowly in the bathroom. I heard chuckles from the other side of the door and I smiled widely, finally slipping on my toms and walking out of the bathroom and out the door, finally headed home.

*~*~*~*

A week’s gone by since I’ve been home and Niall doesn’t let me do anything. It’s honestly very annoying. I moved back in with him and Zayn, Zayn’s almost never home. He’s been out with Lex a lot since I brought her over a few days ago. I was told to not move too much, but I could. Standing and walking brings a little pain to my legs, but I suck it up. My ribs hurt often, but I suck it up. I stood up from the couch and Niall reached up, pulling me gently back on the couch and standing. “What do you need?” he asked with a silly grin on his face.

I sighed, leaning back into the couch. “Nothing, I’ll get it.” I told him. He shook his head, putting his hands on my shoulders to stop me from moving. “Niall, you can’t keep treating me like a baby.” I said, glaring a bit at him. “I’m not treating you like a baby, I’m treating you like my injured girlfriend.” he told me. I sighed, stepping past him and into the kitchen.

“Babe,” Niall said, walking in and up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist as I reached up in the cupboard to grab a cup then over to the fridge. He just followed with his arms around me.

“Stop it, Ni.” I said, glaring a bit at him. “I’m an adult,” I said to him, pushing his arms away from my hips. “I can handle myself.” I told him. He looked down at the ground and stuffed his hands into his pockets. I sighed, pulling the fridge open and grabbing the water, pouring myself a glass and putting it back.

“I just.. I don’t want to lose you.” Niall said. “You almost died, Kait.” He told me, looking up. Now this, I didn’t know. “I watched you flat line.. then doctors rush in and-and nurses and.. and I heard the stereotypical ‘clear’ before you were shocked. That-that’s not something that I will ever be able to un-see. Your body.. just arched like it was. So helpless..”He said, trailing off. I put my water down and walked over to Niall, wrapping my arms around him and letting him hide his face in the crook of my neck. I saw down on the kitchen floor and let him curl up against me as I sat against the counter.

“Shh, it’s okay. I’m okay now, Niall. I’m fine. I’m not going to get hurt again, Ni. I promise.” I whispered, kissing his head. “I promise that I’ll do everything in my power to never get hurt again.” I told him, grabbing his chin lightly and making him look up at me. I kissed him lightly and smiled a bit at him. He smiled his somewhat crooked smile and kissed my cheek.

“I just.. I love you too much.” Niall told me, pouting a bit. I laughed a bit, kissing his lips. “One can never love too much.” I told him with a wink before getting up and helping him up. “Wanna watch a movie?” I asked, smiling over at Niall. He smiled and nodded, grabbing my water for me and wrapping an arm around my waist as he led me to the living room where he let me pick out the movie.

“I can’t believe I forgot about Harry Potter..” I whispered, shaking my head a bit as I put in the first movie and snuggled up with Niall. He chuckled, kissing my temple. “In my defense,” He started, smiling brightly down at me. “I told you.” He said softly. I laughed, nodding and kissing his lips lightly.

It’s like we’re back in the.. the honeymoon stage of our relationship. I guess we kind of are. We just.. can’t get enough of each other. I can’t stand to be close to him without touching him. Holding his hand, snuggling up next to him, resting on his chest, kissing him, hugging him, just holding him.

“I love J.K Rowling.” I said, smiling as the movie ended. “She’s a genius.” I whispered, resting my head on Niall’s chest and closing my eyes. “She’s my idol.” I whispered, I never told anyone this. I always looked up to her. How she could just come up with an idea, write it down and create a generation!

“I know, babe.” Niall said, laughing. “I can see it whenever you read the books.” He whispered. I laughed, but it was cut off by a yawn.

“Go to sleep, I’ll still be here when you wake up.” Niall said, kissing my forehead. That’s the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter:) I thought it was pretty.. cute.

So, I really hope you guys like this chapter I planned this one out a lot!!

Yay! :D

-Kait.xx