Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Jackie&Harry

Okay, so I’ve decided to experiment a bit.. There will be a bit of mature content in this chapter! So, if you don’t like that stuff, skip over it. That is all:)

**Jackie’s POV**

“Told you so,” I sang to Niall as we left the hospital room. Kait still has to stay for a bit, but at least everyone can sleep now. He smiled at me and chuckled. “Yeah, thanks.” He said, hugging me. I nodded, kissing his forehead before catching up with Harry and grabbing his free hand. He smiled down at me as he led me out of the hospital. I put the cover down on the little baby holders before we made our way through the sea of paparazzi.

“To home we go!” I said excitedly as we got into the car. Harry held my hand in the middle of us as we pulled out of the parking lot and down the street.

“I feel like everything’s been taken off my shoulders now.” I whispered to Harry later that night. Alec and Darcy were both in their cribs, sound asleep while Harry and I were laying in bed, half asleep. “I know. It was awful without that ball of energy running everywhere.” He said, causing me to giggle a bit. I nodded to him, yawning widely.

“Go to sleep,” Harry told me, kissing my forehead. I nodded, my eyes already falling shut.

I was woken up by the sound of shrill crying. I groaned, stuffing my head into the pillow. The cries doubled and I knew I’d have to get up. I sighed, hitting Harry in the side before rolling out of the bed. “Ow,” He muttered, getting up with me. We both made our way to the door next to ours and walked in. I walked over to Alec, picking him up. He stopped crying immediately. I sighed, sitting down on the floor.

“You just wanted attention?” I asked him, yawning. He giggled up at me. I just pouted at him. Harry joined me on the ground with a now sleeping Darcy. “They’re such.. attention seekers.” I said, leaning against Harry. He laughed, kissing my forehead.

“Maybe they just love us so much..” Harry said, rolling his eyes. I laughed, smiling down at Alec who was trying to grab a piece of my hair. I sighed, pulling it out from behind my ear so he could play with it.

*~*~*~*

The next night Harry and I both had a bit of energy. We got into coffee, and we both had a bit too much. I giggled as we put the babies to sleep and quietly ran out of the room and down to the living room. “What to do?” Harry asked, smirking at me.

“I dunno, what do you wanna do?” I asked him, putting my hands on his chest as his wrapped around my waist. He kissed my lips lightly and I smirked a bit, kissing him back.

It was as if something had switched in me, now that he kissed me like this for the first time since we found out I was pregnant. My hands flew to his hair and I played with his curls. He broke away from me, taking my hand and leading me back upstairs and past our bedroom but to a guest room father away from the nursery. He opened the door and puled me in, closing it shut behind us. He pushed me against it roughly, kissing my lips desperately.

He broke away for a second to take off his shirt before his lips moved to my neck. I stiffened a bit when he his a certain spot and he stayed there, kissing and nipping at that one spot until he left his mark. He pulled away again, taking my shirt off and reattaching out lips.

A few minutes later both of our pants were gone and I was underneath Harry’s body on the bed in the middle of the room. His hands went behind my back, which I arched, to unclasp my bra. He threw it over his head and kissed his way down to my breasts, taking one nipple in between his lips and the other between two of his fingers.

“Harry,” I moaned, closing my eyes tightly. “Harry, fuck me.” I said, opening my eyes to look down at him. He smirked at me, kissing my inner thigh before kissing my lips. I gasped as I felt him enter me. The doctor told me that the first time I had sex after giving child birth would hurt, a lot. I bit his lip by accident. He immediately took himself out of me, looking down at me. “You okay?” He asked, his eyes wide with fear. I nodded, pulling him closer to me again.

*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, short. Sorry! Let me know what you guys think! :D

-Kait.xx