Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Jackie&Harry

**One Year Later**

**Harry’s POV**

“Harry!” Jackie called out. “Living room with D!” I shouted back, smiling as she entered the room with the car seat/baby holder in her hands with Alec giggling inside it. “Alec and I are going grocery shopping.” She told me with a small smile. I nodded and said, “We need more cheerios!” She nodded, kissing my lips before walking out. I heard the door slam and looked down at Darcy.

“Looks like it’s just us today, D!” I said, smiling at her. She giggled and lifted a hand, poking my Dimple. I made a silly face at her and reached over, picking her up and sitting her in my lap. “Dada?” She asked, looking up at me. “Yeah, D?” I said, smiling at her. “Where Mama?” She asked, frowning and looking around.

“Her and Alec went out.” I told her. She nodded, reaching forward and grabbing onto my curls. I laughed, smiling at her as she played with my hair.

A few hours later I sighed as Darcy cried. “C’mon, D.” I said to her, rocking her in my arms. “Sleep?” I asked her politely. She continued to wail. I sighed, sitting down in the rocking chair. How could I calm her down? I opened my mouth an began to sing, she instantly stopped crying and looking up at me in wonder.

“I could stay awake just to hear you breathin’

Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you’re far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Cause every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don’t wanna close my eyes
I don’t wanna fall asleep
Cause I’d miss you babe
And I don’t wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I’d still miss you babe
And I don’t wanna miss a thing”

I stopped after that because she was fast asleep. I smiled down at her, it’s true. The song is actually about Steven Tyler missing his kid. I immediately thought about the touring that we’ll have to pick up soon. Just because I have a family.. doesn’t mean the fans will wait much longer for a world tour. I don’t know how I’ll last on tour for six months without my baby girl. How much will I actually miss? Will she learn to walk? Finish learning how to talk? When I get back her hair could be fully grown out or changed. Maybe she’ll lose her curls, or her eyes will change color. Maybe she won’t remember me. I stopped that train of thought and got up from the rocking chair and put Darcy in her crib; of course she’ll remember me. How couldn’t she? I’m her dad, her daddy. Her only dad, she’ll remember me.

I heard the door open and I set up the baby monitor before walking over and helping Jackie with the shipping bags as she went to put a sleeping Alec in his crib. I brought in the rest of the bags while she was taking care of Alec and started to put food away.

“Hey, babe.” Jackie said, smiling at me. I smiled, kissing her lips lightly. “Hey.” I said, putting the last thing away and turning to her, kissing her again. “Wait,” She said to me, pushing me away a bit.

“I know that.. I mean, we won’t be seeing each other tomorrow. I’m leaving early in the morning and then.. then we’re going to be getting married tomorrow night.” She said to me, blushing a bit and pushing a piece of hair out of her eyes. “Um, I guess that.. I just want to lay around tonight. Spend some quality time with you.” She said to me, smiling shyly.

I smiled as well, kissing her lips gently before pulling away and taking her hand in mine, intertwining our fingers and walking to the living area. I set up the baby monitor on the coffee table and let go of her hand, walking over to our DVD case and picking up my favorite movie, popping it in and sitting down next to Jackie. Letting her lean into me as Love, Actually started.

She giggled against me, wrapped her arms around me. She kissed the side of my neck and I smiled, chuckling a bit, wrapping my arm around her tightly and pulling her closer to me. I don’t know what I’m going to do tomorrow. I mean, I’ll be saying my vows. I’ll be getting ready, standing at the alter. But.. Before all that? When I’m just.. sitting there waiting? I’ll be a nervous wreck. I’m already a nervous wreck.

“I love you.” I whispered to Jackie, kissing the top of her head before she drifted off to sleep.

*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it, guys. Let me know what you think, please! It will motivate me to write more this weekend, since I’ll be all alone.. again:(

Oh well! More writing! Yay! :)

Oh, and check out my collab blog! If you’re looking for another fanfic to read, we’re writing a student/teacher One Direction fanfic. It’s great! I really like it, we publish every Friday. The five of us switch off with the chapters, and I think tomorrow Sami is publishing chapter 6 and she is absolutely FANTASTIC (along with all the the other girls writing:])
(http://wewrite-1d.tumblr.com; this fanfic will not be posted on my mibba.)

Also, we’re always accepting one shot requests! So, if you’ve asked me for a one shot and I’m not accepting and you really want one.. go to wewrite-1d.tumblr.com and enter a request:)

-Kait.xx