Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Tammie&Louis

**Louis’ POV**

“She said I can call once a week.” I murmured, smiling a bit. Harry slapped me on the back. “So, you’ll get to see your son? And the love of your life?” He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I smiled up at him. “Hopefully.” I said, chuckling.

“You will, you know she still loves you, right?” Liam asked with a smirk. I shrugged, playing with my fingers. “I’ve.. I’m trying to move on.” I told him, looking up. He raised an eyebrow at me, I just smacked his chest, causing him to let out a chuckle.

“If it turns out to be anything I’ll let you guys know.” I said, getting up and walking out with my hands in the pockets of my skinny jeans. I noticed Niall and Kait in the kitchen, making some food that smelled, well, horrifying. “Don’t make that face,” Kait said, glaring. “It’s beautiful.” She said, turning back to the food she was cooking.

Niall looked at me with fear in his eyes. I just smirked at him, turning and going up to my room to take a nap.

*~*~*~*

I heard her voice mail and sighed, hanging up. “She won’t answer.” I said, putting my phone down. Kait sat across from me, a small smile playing on her lips. “You’re lucky she gave you her number.” She told me, rolling her eyes.

“Well, I’ll call her later tonight. Want to help me get ready?” I asked, smiling lightly at her. She raised an eyebrow, standing up and following me to my room. “Get ready for what?” She asked with a smirk as she rummaged through my clothes, putting different outfits on my bed.

“A date.” I replied easily, feeling my stomach shift. My mind was telling me to stop being stupid and go find Tam and Austin, but the rest of my body knew I needed to get over her. It’s been five, almost six, years, I just need to move on.

Kait smiled at me reassuringly and I returned it, telling her I’d be in the shower. She nodded, still taking out outfits for me.

I got out of the shower about twenty minutes later and walked into my room to see Kait playing with her phone, laying down on my bed. A smile graced her face and she tapped away on her phone. She noticed me and her phone slipped, falling to hit her forehead. I laughed happily, what are the odds? She pouted a bit at me, pushing the phone onto the bed and standing up to cross her arms over her chest.

“Fine then, I won’t help you. Cause last time I helped you with a first date, if you guys just used freaking protection, you’d be happily married with, probably, kids.” She told me, raising her eyebrows. I felt my heart crash into my stomach and her face softened. “Oh, Lou..” She said, rushing over and pulling me into a hug. Over time, we’ve gotten really close. “Here, put this on. You’re gonna take her to dinner?” She said, looking at me to confirm, I did so by nodding and was pushed into the bathroom to put the clothes on.

I walked out in a pair of nice pants and a white and blue striped shirt. My hair was already styled and I hugged Kait, thanking her lightly. She waved me off, giggling before kissing my cheek and hurrying out of the room and out of the apartment, she did say that Niall needed something? Whatever, I pushed the thoughts out of my head and checked the time. Noticing it, I rushed out of the room and out of the apartment.

I got into my car and drove the way to her house. Tanya’s house. I smiled to myself a bit, but it was forced. I had to think to smile, I didn’t just do it on my own. Tanya has bleach blond hair, bright blue eyes, she’s tall and she’s a very interesting person. I pulled into the driveway and walked up to her door. I took a deep breath before knocking on it.

*~*~*~*