Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Kait&Niall

*~*~*~*

**Three Years after the last Kait and Niall chapter**

**Kait’s POV**

I sighed once I woke up from my nap, yawning and looking around. Niall and I’s room was dark, and I noticed that he was gone. I got out of bed, slipping my slippers on and going to turn the light on. I checked the clock, 11:00 at night. I sighed widely, holding my head. I walked out of our room and into the long hall of our house. Yup, that’s right. We bought a house. Jealous, yet? Should be. It’s gorgeous.

Anyway, I walked out, right? And so this is where it gets to be perfect. I saw Niall sitting on the couch in the living room, a pint of ice cream in his lap and he was staring intently at the screen. I walked in and saw him watching Harry Potter. I smiled, sitting next to him and slipping the spoon out of his hand, into my own and taking some ice cream. “Hey,” I said groggily. He smiled down at me, kissing my lips lightly. “You’re so gorgeous.” He told me. I blushed, smiling at him.

I looked down to see myself in a pair of light pink panties and Niall’s ‘Free Hugs’ tee shirt. My hair was probably a mess, but he still made me feel gorgeous. “You really need to read the books, babe. They’re so much better.” I said, resting my head on his shoulder. He chuckled and rolled his eyes at me.

“Kait?” Niall asked me, looking down at me. “Yeah, Ni?” I asked, smiling up at him. “I had a whole speech planned… but I kinda forgot it. So I’m just gonna wing it.” He said to me. My confusion grew as he pulled away from me, our legs still touching as he faced me.

“Okay…” I said nervously as he took a deep breath.

“I love you.” He started, I smiled and said, “I love you too.” He shook his head and said, “I mean.. I love you more than anything. I”d do anything for you, anything at all.” I smiled at him and said, “Same here, Ni.” He shot me a look and I shut up, just smiling lightly at him as he continued his little.. speech.

“When I was little I asked my dad how he proposed to my mum.” He continued, his fingers nervously drumming on his thigh. “And how he knew he wanted to propose.” He added as a side thought. “He proposed to her in their most familiar place.” He told me and took a deep breath. “And he said to me, ‘If you ever go out with a girl for a while and you know she’s way too good for you and she sticks around, marry her’.”

He stood up and started to pace a bit. “I’ve seen people to this a million times but I want to do it right, you know?” He asked me. I nodded, standing up and putting my hands on his shoulders to calm him down. He stopped in front of me and took both my hands in his own. He rested his forehead on mine, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

“Shh, it’s okay.” I said, not really sure of what I was reassuring him of. He chuckled a bit, opening his gorgeous eyes to look at me. “Do you know..?” He asked. I shrugged, smiling at him. He chuckled, letting go of my hands with one hand to reach into his sweatpants pocket. He pulled out a box and got down on one knee, opening it.

“I know.. I should have done this at like a fancy restaurant. Or maybe… hide the ring and send you on a treasure hunt or… I don’t know, something more but.. we’ve never been the romantic type, have we?” He asked, chuckling. My hand flew up to my mouth, stopping the inhuman noise from leaving it.

Tears formed in my eyes as he continued. “You’re the girl that’s way too good for me. I realized it the first time you got in a car accident that I’d do anything for you. And I mean it, anything. I love you so much, I want to make you mine forever. I want to be able to call you my wife, Mrs. Horan..” He said, smiling widely at me. The tears flowed over and streamed down my face as he seemed to have wrapped it up. “So, Kait. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?” He asked. I didn’t trust my voice. I just nodded, getting down on my knees and hugging him tightly. His arms wrapped around my waist and I felt his nose on my neck like always when we hugged.

“Yes,” I whispered, smiling widely. “Yes, a million times yes.” I said to him. We mutually pulled back and he took the ring out of the box, throwing the box on the ground and taking my hand in his own. He slipped the gorgeous claddagh ring onto my finger and I inspected it for the first time. It had a hand on each side of a heart, looking like a person was hugging the ring. Then there was the heart, and in the middle was a diamond. It was small, yet absolutely beautiful.

I looked up at Niall who was smiling like a little kid on Christmas morning. I grabbed his face in my hands, slamming my lips onto his in a passionate kiss.

*~*~*~*

**Two Years Later**

**Kait’s POV Still**

“What if it’s not right?” I asked, biting my lip as my sister worked magic on my hair. She scoffed, hitting my head. “Ow!” I said, glaring at her through the mirror. She smirked at me, continuing with my hair.

“What if it’s too early?” I asked, biting my lip again. “It’s not, you guys are perfect for each other. Nothing will change. Besides your last name, and well, you get to go on a vacation and have sex at any time of the day.” She said, winking at me. I blushed, smiling a bit. “Now, go get your dress on.” She told me, laughing as I stood up and walked over to where my dress was, sitting on a chair.

“Little bit of help?” I asked, laughing a bit as the dress got stuck above my head. Hands immediately were helping the dress down over my body. I smiled widely, turning to allow someone to zip it up for me. “Something new,” I stated, checking it off in my head. The dress is as new as anything gets. “Something blue,” I said, checking off my earrings. “Something old,” I said, pointing to the headband my mother gave me. “Something borrowed..” I said, looking around for my shoes.

“Relax,” I heard someone say. I turned and smiled at Jackie who was holding the shoes she’s letting me borrow. “I want them back. Have your garter? We all know Niall will be looking forward to taking that off.” She said, winking. I blushed a deep red, nodding grimly.

“Bouquet, bouquet..” I said, looking for my flowers. “Are these them?” I heard a shy voice ask from the other side of the room. “Oh my gosh, Tam!” I said, rushing over and hugging her. “I’m so glad you came.” I said to her, smiling. She smiled back tightly.

“Loosen up, I think we’re all willing to put everything behind us.” I told her, smiling. “Well, I know I am. We miss you, Tam.” I told her honestly, taking my flowers from her. My bridesmaids were rushing around with last minute things for their dresses and such.

“Try to enjoy yourself,” I told Tam with a smile. “Where’s Austin?’ I asked her, noticing that there wasn’t a little tyke running around. “He’s just outside…” She said. I smiled at her. “Can I.. meet him?” I asked her nervously. She nodded, popping outside for a minute before she came back, a small boy in a tuxedo next to her.

I smiled down at him, squatting so I was at eye level with him. “Hi there,” I said, holding my hand out. “I’m Kait.” I said. “Auntie Kait.” Tammie corrected, smiling at me. I smiled back. Austin took my hand and shook it. “I’m Austin.” He said. I smiled and stood up.

“Feel free to do anything here before the ceremony, alright?” I said to him, cool Aunt kicking into gear. He smiled and ran out of the room. Tam sighed before running after him.

I moved to a chair, sitting down to put my shoes on. I heard a knock at the door and Tanya was the closest person in my party to get it. Yes, Tanya is a part of my wedding party. Louis asked very nicely. More like begged for weeks until I gave in.

“Lou!” I heard her chirp and she kissed him passionately. “Eurgh,” I muttered, standing in the heels that I’ve been wearing any time Niall wasn’t around for the past two months. I easily walked over to the mirror, grabbing my veil.

“Here,” I heard Danielle say, coming up and pinning it to my bun. I smiled at her gratefully, she continued to fix it up and I sighed. “I can’t believe this..” I said, shaking my head. I grabbed my necklace, putting it around my neck. For our two year anniversary Niall got me a silver locket, on the inside is a picture of us and on the other side is engraved with, “Forever.”

“Oh, my God.” I muttered as my maid of honor, Jackie, and the best man, Harry, left to walk down the aisle. “Dad,” I said, turning to him. “If I fall…” I told him.

“You better come tumbling after me.” I said, glaring. He laughed, smiling at me. He kissed my forehead and said, “You’ll be fine, baby girl.” I took a deep breath as we heard the wedding march start. I counted softly out loud to five before the doors opened and we both took our first steps.

I focused on anything but Niall. I don’t know why, I just felt.. nervous. I noticed Tammie sitting in the back of the small church, hiding with Austin. He stood, watching intently as if he was taking everything in.I noticed friends, family, some people I didn’t know on Niall’s side. I blushed as I realized they’d be judging me. I looked up at the alter and saw all the bridesmaids, looking gorgeous. There was my sister, Danielle, Lex and Tanya. Then there was Jackie, my maid of honor. On the other side was Greg, Liam, Zayn and Louis and the best man was Harry.

I took a deep breath looking at Niall who wore a matching tux to the other guys. He, although, wore a bow tie. I almost laughed, a smile stretching across my face. He smiled in return, his eyes watching mine impatiently. I guess he saw me almost laugh, because he stretched his neck and adjusted his bow tie. I let out a light laugh, as to which everyone else chuckled a little. Niall just smiled widely at me, proud of the fact that he got me to laugh.

“Who gives this woman away?” The priest asked. My father took a deep breath and said, “Her family and I do.” He kissed my cheek before handing my hand to Niall. He’ll never admit it, but he’s happy I’m getting married. We walked up the alter, and I heard laughter. I knew that he high fived my mum.. just like we asked him to not do. I let out a light laugh, blushing as Niall and I stood in front of the priest.

“Nialler, you may now kiss your bride.” The priest said. Everyone laughed as Niall kissed me as soon as the words left his mouth. I smiled into the kiss, pulling away before anything more than just a simple kiss happened. People cheered as Niall and I made our way down the aisle, this time together, and out to take pictures with the wedding party.

“TIME TO PARTY!” I shouted as soon as we finished. I grabbed onto Niall’s arm while I took my shoes off, laughed as I ran across the grass and to the awaiting limo that would take Niall and I to the reception hall.

Niall was close behind me, sliding into the limo after me. As soon as the door closed me immediately pressed his lips onto mine. “Hm, impatient are we?” I asked, pulling away from him for some air. He nodded, kissing me again. “Niall, we’re almost there.” I said, pushing him off me with a laugh. He joined me, smiling widely.

“Come on, we have a party to attend.” I said as the limo came to a stop. He pouted at me, “Can’t we just go home?” He asked. I shook my head, rolling my eyes.

“It’s our party!” I said, laughing a bit. He sighed, sliding out of the limo and holding out an arm for me. I took his hand, letting him help me out of the limo. “Wait, I need to put my shoes back on!” I exclaimed when he started to walk away. I used him for balance as I slipped my shoes back on, smiling as together we headed for the entrance.

By the time we got there the entire hall was in party mode. We walked in and I looked around, I laughed loudly. I decided to let kids attend, Jackie and Harry have quite the bunch anyway as does Tam, and Brandon and Nicole so.. you know. I smiled as the music cut itself. “And now, for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Niall Horan!” The DJ shouted into his mic. I blushed, feeling Niall intertwine our fingers. I smiled as we walked through the hall, getting cheers and applause. We got to our table and sat down.

“Don’t sit, we have to do the first dance, ladies and gentlemen!” The DJ called. I smiled, laughing a bit. I stood up again, as did Niall. I heard music start and I looked over at Niall. He had chosen the song without telling me, I’m just hearing it now.

I laughed a bit as Niall held his hand out for me. I grabbed it, he gently pulled me up and led me out to the middle of the dance floor, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck, resting my head on his chest as we swayed. Maybe I should tell you what song he chose? I bet everyone’s expecting Justin Bieber, but no. He chose Turn Right by the Jonas Brothers. Which, honestly, is a pretty amazing song for right now. I heard other people moving, probably joining us on the dance floor.

“Did I tell you how absolutely breath taking you look today?” Niall whispered in my ear as we swayed. I looked up at him with a smile. “Not yet, no.” I said to him. He laughed a bit. “You look.. words can’t even describe. Stunning, beautiful, gorgeous.. all under statements.” He told me, smiling brightly. I smiled, straightening his bow tie.

“You don’t look too shabby yourself.” I said, smiling to him as he laughed kissing my lips lightly. “I love you.” He whispered, resting his forehead on mine. “I love you, too.” I told him. He took my left hand in his and took off my wedding ring, showing me the inside. “More than food,” He said, I looked at the engraving and laughed when it matched his words.

I grabbed his hand, taking his ring off and showing him his engraving. “More than the stars,” I told him, smiling widely. He smiled back, slipping my ring back onto my finger as I did his. “We’re too cute.” I told him laughing. He nodded, kissing my lips lightly again.

The song changed to I Want You Back by Jackson 5 and Niall and I pulled apart to dance like maniacs. I saw Lou trying to get Tanya back onto the dance floor to dance with him. “Have some fun, c’mon babe!” He said to her, pouting a bit. She shook her head, sitting down in her chair. He sighed, shaking his head and making his way to the dance floor and joining Niall and I. I laughed as he laid all his best dance moves on us.

He looked past me just briefly and he stopped dancing. His smile was wiped clear off his face as he stared at something behind me. “Lou?” I asked, he ignored me, his eyes stuck on something. I turned and searched the people. I noticed Tam dancing with Austin, laughing and smiling at him as they sang.

“He looks just like me.” Lou whispered, his eyes trained on them. I saw Tam look up and she smiled at me, she noticed Lou and her smile fell. Lou made his way through the crowd, stopping in front of Tam.

“Kait, let them deal with it.” Niall said to me, taking my hand. I turned to him and nodded, smiling brightly at him.

After another hour we did the father daughter dance. My dad and I danced to ‘Butterfly Kisses’, and soon other dads took their daughters onto the floor. I saw Harry holding Darcy, doing funky dance moves to get her to giggle. I laughed, resting my head on my dads chest. He spun me out to twirl and spun me back in.

The song ended and there was a mother son dance as well. Niall had chosen ‘A Song for Mama’ by Boyz II Men. It was absolutely adorable. Niall and I had taken dancing classes, don’t know why since our dance only consisted of swaying, but I guess it paid off to see him lead her around the room happily. Tears in her eyes.

“How do you like the party, Mrs. Horan?” Niall asked, his hand grabbing mine in his and intertwining out fingers. I grabbed my fork and took my hand out of Niall’s to cut my steak. I licked my lips before slipping a piece in between my teeth. I could feel eyes on me as I ate, laughing with the party that was at my table. I took a sip of champagne, setting it down. I decided to not have too many drinks, I know that if Niall and I both get drunk it will not be pretty. Niall also has decided to not get too drunk.

After dinner, was the flower bouquet toss thing. I was placed on a stage, blushing and smiling as I held my bouquet. I threw it back, before turning to see Tanya catch it. She giggled annoyingly, waving over to Lou. He smiled back at her, looking like he just saw a ghost. I rolled my eyes, and was brought over to a chair. Niall winked at me and I realized this was the garter toss. I laughed, rolling my eyes and saying, “C’mon, let’s get this over with.” Niall laughed, getting down on his knees and lifting my dress, poking his head underneath it.

I sighed as he took his time getting the garter. He kissed my inner thigh, taking the skin in between his teeth and I kicked him in the gut. Or well, I thought. I felt him let out a breath and he cursed lightly. He quickly took the garter off before coming out from underneath my dress, throwing it over his shoulder.

He leaned over to whisper something in my ear, through gritted teeth. “You kicked me in the balls, thanks babe.” He said. My eyes widened and I laughed loudly, smiling at him. “No problem,” I said, pecking his lips and standing up.

We did a few other traditional things, then the last thing we did was cake. Niall put his hand around mine, kissing the side of my neck before we cut the first piece. I smiled, someone came over to cut us each a piece.

I was about to put some on a fork to feed Niall, and I suspected he was doing the same, when I felt something collide with my face. I gasped, wiping the cake and icing from my eyes and glaring at Niall. He laughed, smiling at me. I smiled at him.

“Come here, babe!” I said, holding my arms out and pulling him into a hug. I kissed him, getting cake all over his face. I felt his tongue lick my lips clean of icing and I pulled away, laughing and grabbing the back of his neck, pushing his face into one of the smaller cakes we had gotten. I smirked, putting my hands on my hips as I saw my husband’s face in the cake. Everyone around me was laughing as he came up, glaring at me. I giggled and he rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him to kiss me again.

We partied for a while. Harry and Louis got extremely drunk. Zayn also got pretty drunk. Jackie couldn’t get drunk, she’s their ride home. Zayn, drunkenly, danced with everyone. It was hilarious. The night was drawing a close.. for Niall and I. He had planned a honeymoon for us, but refused to tell me where we were going. We’d be taking the private jet. Jackie packed my clothes for me, so I can’t even guess.

“We’re leaving soon, have a good time!” I said to my dad, hugging him. He was already tipsy. He nodded, before dancing again. I rolled my eyes, hugging my mum. “Have a wonderful time.” My mum said, winking at us as Niall wrapped an arm around me. I blushed and Niall smiled at her. “Oh, we will.” He said before pulling me along to say goodbye to more guests.

“That’s my mother!” I scolded him, hitting his chest. “Ow, if I knew our relationship would become abusive I wouldn’t have proposed.” He said, pouting at me. I laughed, kissing him lightly. “I’m sorry, baby.” I said, saying goodbye to Maura.

We walked out of the hall, and to an awaiting limo. On the back it had a sign that said, “Just Married, Bitches!” in Niall’s handwriting. I laughed when I saw it, rolling my eyes and getting into the limo. There were empty cans hanging from the end of the bumper, that would surely make a shit load of noise.

We stopped by the house, which wasn’t far, first. I jumped out and took off the cans. “I’m not dealing with that.” I told him honestly, walking to the house to throw away the cans. “WAIT!” Niall shouted, horror in his voice. “What!?” I asked, turning to look at him. He was running towards me.

When he reached me, he unlocked the door and threw it open before swooping down and pulling me up into his arms and walking through the front door. I giggled, kissing his jaw as he walked through the house and to our room.

He let me down and I changed quickly, undoing my hair and letting it down my back before joining him again. He was in his dress shirt and pants, his jacket discarded and his bow-tie undone and resting over his collar bones. The top few buttons of his shirt were un-done.

“Ready to go?” Niall asked, a small smile on his lips. I nodded, taking his hand and walking out of the house, locking it behind us, and to the limo.

*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I kind of rushed this. I didn’t want to talk about the planning of the wedding.

But.. where’s the honeymoon?? I’m excited to write the next chapter:)

Let me know what you guys thought!

-Kait.xx