Status: Currently writing, working hard!:)

Moments

Tammie&Louis

This is the last Tam&Lou chapter.

Ever.

You’ll never see that gif again… Aren’t you guys upset? I’m crying… Onward, I guess! D:

**Austin’s POV**

**10 years later**

I got home from school early with a frown set on my face. I mean, if you knew what day it was at school you’d understand. It’s parent teacher conferences tonight, and every single one of my teachers asked if they’d get to meet my parents.

As in two.

And I had to say, “No, you’ll be meeting my mom.” To every one. And they’d all nod, as if my dad’s just working tonight. Well, he is. As an international pop star. And I, Austin Young, have two tickets in my back pocket, a piece of paper and a bag packed in my room.

One ticket is an airline ticket, another is to a concert. The piece of paper is a letter to my mum, the bag is for my clothes. I called a cab, it was here in five minutes. My mum wouldn’t be home for another three hours, so I had time to get out of here.

I arrived at the airport and dug through my suitcase to get the slip my mum signed, saying I was legal to go to England. London, to be exact. It didn’t take long to figure out who my dad is. It was all too simple. We have the same… everything. Face, hair, eyes, body shape… Mom doesn’t know that I figured it out when I was 10. It’s just so clear to anyone who looked at a picture of me, and a picture of him. Even him being so much older than me, you can still see it.

His tour ends tonight, in London and I have a ticket to the last show. With backstage passes, I had to see him. I needed to. I’ve gone 15 years without a father figure, it’s hard living around girls all the time. It should be nice to see him and spend some time with him.

I left the note for her on the table, knowing that she’d see it. I walked out the front door without turning back, climbing into the cab and to the airport.

*~*~*~*

I landed in London, and immediately got a cab after grabbing my suitcase and going to my hotel near the venue. I checked in quickly, suing the credit card my mum gave me for emergencies. This is an emergency, so I should be fine as long as I only stay the intended one night and don’t order room service.

I’ve been saving up, so I can eat food, get places, stuff like that. I got my money converted before leaving, so that I wouldn’t be that stupid person who can’t buy anything until they get to the bank.

I sat around in my hotel room for a while before deciding to go to the hotel’s restaurant for an early dinner before the concert.

I arrived at the concert just as it was starting, I wasn’t really looking forward to the actual concert, I kind of just walked around until I was able to go back stage. It was loud, and I didn’t like it.

Eventually, I flashed the security guard my vip pass and took a deep breath, walking through the door where there was about 15 girls there. I suddenly felt weird. Heads turned, and some people’s eyes widened as they looked at me.

“Wow, you look just like Louis!” A girl said, starting conversation with me. I smiled at her and said, “I get that a lot.” She giggled and continued to talk to me.

I flashed her a nice smile as she continued with a story, flipping my straight brown hair out of my eyes. I heard everyone get louder and looked over to see one of the band members walk in and say, “Vas happnin, guys?” I smiled a bit, turning back to the girl and listening to her talk.

“I really like you, Austin.” She said, batting her eye lashes at me. I smirked at her. “Can I get your number then?” I asked her, her name’s Ashley or something. She nodded, and we both swapped phones. I heard more voices and looked over to see the rest of the band making their way around the room.

“Are you excited to see them?” Ashley asked. I nodded without thinking. “Have you meet them before?” She asked. I looked to her and said, “I meet them at a wedding once.” She nodded, then looked at me with wide eyes.

“Oh my gosh…” She said, looking at me. “Are you Austin Young!?” She asked, kind of loudly. My eyes widened. What? How does she know who I am? “I knew it! You’re Lou’s son!” She said, smiling happily at me. I just smiled and nodded. “Um, yeah.” I said softly. “Please don’t try to attract attention to me,” I told her but she was already asking me for a picture and for a kiss.

Which caused other girls to look over. “Thanks, Austin!” She said happily after her camera flashed. “Uh, yeah.” I said, in a daze. More girls came up.

“I’m just a guy,” I told him, putting my hands up. “Seriously, I’m nothing special.” I tried to tell more girls who came over to me after the guys.

“So, are you a singer too?” I heard a male voice say. I turned to look at him, fear clear in my eyes. “Not yet,” I told him as more girls trying to get to me. His eyes widened as he looked at me, his eyes tracing all my features. Probably seeing a younger Louis. “Hold on, I’ll get Lou.” He said before darting off.

“WAIT!” I said, trying to get the curly haired man back to help me. I took a picture with a random girl, deciding that trying to get out of it was relentless. Soon enough, there was a hand on my shoulder, pulling me back. “Thank you!” I shouted to my savior, turning to see my dad. He didn’t look at me, just continued to pull me through hallways until he opened a door and pushed me in. He closed the door and turned to me. I smiled at him, he just stared at me.

“I got a phone call from your mother.” He said softly. I felt myself go pale. “You didn’t tell her you left!? You left a note!? Did you even think about people recognizing you? She was worried sick, I was worried sick!” He said, using huge arm gestures. I learned that letting them get everything off their chest is the best thing, so I just hung my head, letting him yell.

“You’re the fucking genius, how didn’t you see that happening!?” He asked, making me look up into the similar blue eyes. I shot him a glare. “Fine, then I guess I’ll just head home.” I said, pushing past him and out the door. I walked down the hallways, my feet making noises against the floor as I walked.

“Austin! Wait! That’s not what I meant!” He shouted, running down the hall after me. “Wait,” He said, turning me around. “I’m going to go home, and stay out of your popstar life.” I said, not looking at him. “I don’t want you to.” He said. I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

“I’m glad you’re here. Tam just told me that she’d fly out here herself and take you home if I didn’t punish you…” He told me. I laughed, shaking my head. “Here,” I said, handing him my iPod. “Take it for a day, punishment.” I rolled my eyes and he shoved it into his pocket.

“I guess I should’ve thought of that..” He said, pulling me into a hug. “It’s great to see you, Austin.” He said. “It’s great to see you too, dad.” I said, a huge smile on my face.

*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh. My. God.

That’s it for Tam&Lou.

Last chapter… EVER.

I’m in tears.

:’(

What did you guys think?

-Kait.xx