Status: Updates Pending

The Look Alike

So He Fell On The Knife Again

*Gerard’s POV*

I sat there, tears still lingering on my cheeks, in the small tour bus bathroom. I had locked the door and was now staring down a lone bottle of alcohol…don’t do it, remember what the therapist said. Why did I feel so shattered? Why in god’s name did I feel like I was 18 again? Damn, figures I “re-live” one of the worst years of my life. The bottle glistened in the dim lighting, tempting me every time I glanced over at it. God, I feel like a hypocrite...my fingers stretching out to open the large bottle. Forgive me, Mikey…I know I promised. My mouth is opening, letting the vile liquid rush into my throat—burning, reminding, and hating every inch of my being.

*Zane’s POV*

“OH MY GOD!!” I yelped, noticing a hand digging into one of my mom’s grocery bags.

“What? What is it, Zane?” My mother asked startled.

“I, erm, think I left my phone back on the tour bus!” I said lamely, trying to shift in front of the phantom hand.

“Well, I’m sure Mr. Way will send it with your things,” She sighed, going back to ignoring me again.

I waited a few moments before leaning my head back to see that hand was connected to…Jared Leto. Dear god, how the hell did this man get into my car!? Jared caught my surprised stare, still munching on those damn blueberries, and smiled mischievously back at me.

“What are you doing!?” I whispered as low as I could.

“Eating some berries…and seeing if you’re okay,” Jared returned in a soft voice.

“I’m fine, but how are you going to get back to do your show tonight?” I hissed, sweat breaking out on my forehead.

“Mmph, didn’t think about that, but I’ll figure it out somehow,” Jared silently laughed, winking at me.

“Sweetie please don’t eat anything, you’re already fatter than usual,” My mom called out when she spied my head inclined to the trunk.

“Sorry, I just really wanted some of those blueberries,” I once again lamely answered back.

“Well, alright, but not too many,” She smiled before falling silent again.

“Thanks, mo—,” I said before being cut off by a fist full of blueberries.

“Eat up!” Jared laughed silently, pushing the berries into my mouth.

“Dah-mnh you!” I murmured through chewing.

I hoped Gerard was doing okay, he looked so torn up when my mother told him I was leaving with her. I just can’t shake that feeling something’s wrong…am I paranoid?

*Gerard’s POV*

I somehow had made it outside of the tour bus—giggling from the alcohol I had previously been drinking. Now I know, “How did he get smashed that fast?” You stay off of something you’d been previously addicted to for a LONG time and then take a gulp…you’ll be the same as me—utterly trashed. I was vaguely aware my black parade suit was still on and I had an inkling that I was weaving dangerously close to the…road? Or was it a highway? Shit, they don’t look so tough! Oh I’m never coming home, never coming…home—Mikey!? Arms wrap around me, dragging me back towards the bus lot. I wobbled and twisted my head to see the rest of MCR and my least loved band, The Used. Bert was wearing the weirdest face…like he forgot how messed up I got when I was drunk. Fucker…I hate them—they hate me—it’s a big ol’ family.

“Gee, you promised! You promised,” Mikey said sadly, his face swimming before my eyes.

“I PROMISED HIM!! I PROMISED HIM!!” I screamed suddenly, making everyone jerk out of surprise. In their eyes, I was like a drunken animal—dangerous and unpredictable.

“Better control Gee-tard, Mikey, or he’ll draw a crowd,” Bert half-smirked, still staring at me with weird eyes.

“NO, I CAN SAVE HIM BECAUSE NO ONE CAN SAVE ME…BUT I’LL SAVE HIM—HE’S LIKE ME!! FUCK YOU ALL, I’LL SAVE HIM, I’LL—,” I shouted before my tears overwhelmed me, drawing me down to the ground. God, I’m never drinking again—I feel like shit.

I felt Mikey pull me into a hug, rocking me gently…wasn’t I the older brother? I should be the one to comfort him…god, where’s Zane? I miss him…
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, "Yay! An update!"
Lmfao, sorry for the wait. xD
Kick back and enjoy! ^_^

Comments=Awesomeness :001:

**Especially you--Invisible readers**