Status: Updates Pending

The Look Alike

Don't Tell The Guys

*Jared’s POV*

I finished the blueberries and leaned my head back onto what I hoped was a blanket. I must say, this idea wasn’t one of my brightest. Zane kept furtively looking at me like I was an ex-convict stowaway and his mother continued to drive like a bat out of hell—muttering the whole way. But I, being the extremely hyper slash easily bored rock musician, grew restless as a random coat hanger started jamming its neck into my lower back. Zane had reason to worry, I mean; I had to find a way to get back to the venue without his mother ripping my—ah—legs off. I needed to resort to plan Z…so, here we go…I stretched and got up, Zane’s eyes widening as I went, and blearily looked around.

“Ah hell, I knew I fell asleep in the wrong car!” I sighed loudly.

The car gave a tremendous jerk to the right, sending me careening into the window like a rag-doll. Zane’s mother stomped on the brakes and brought the speeding death trap to a halt. She then proceeded to bolt out of the car, circle to the trunk, and rip open the back door.

“YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CAR!!!” She screeched, grabbing me by the collar and pulling me out of the trunk backwards—onto my ass might I add.

“Dear lord, security is really vicious these days—right, Zane?” I cackled, spying him lingering by the outer edge of the car.

“POISONING MY SON ISN’T ENOUGH!? YOU HAVE TO MOLEST HIM TOO!?” She howled, clawing at my hair.

“Whoa, stop! I don’t molest people!! I’m just a guy who happened to fall asleep in the Sedan from Hell!” I protested, trying to grab at her wild hands.

“FILTH!!” She hissed, proceeding to do what no fair fighter would—kick me in the groin…oh f@#$! @$&! M#t@#!-F$c^&*!

*Zane’s POV*

I watched in horror as my mother kicked Jared in the groin. I couldn’t take this anymore, I had to do something or he’d shun me for letting my mother beat the tar out of him.

Stop,” I said forcefully—actually making my mother stop her assault.

“Sweetie, this man deserves to be punished!” My mother said exasperated.

“Mom, he and I kissed to make sure a fight between The Used and MCR didn’t end up on the News. I gave him my permission to do it, so please stop hitting him, I’m pretty sure he wants to perform without facial bruises,” I said sternly, noticing a smile form on Jared’s lips.

“Sweetie, I…” She started.

“No, mom, take us back to the venue. Please,” I firmly asked, stepping closer to her.

“Only to drop Mr. Leto off, alright?” She wilted, smiling lightly at my sudden bravery.

“Alright,” I smiled, bending to help Jared up.

“When we get back…leave out the part where your mom kicked my ass,” Jared laughed, wincing as he bent to get into the car.

I felt a sense of relief as my mother turned the car back towards the direction of the venue. But as all relief came to me, I couldn’t help but feel apprehensive—like something horrible was waiting there for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, finally an update!
I know, it's not so long-- but an update is an update! xD
I will have more coming soon, writer's block is a bitch.
But that appears to have passed, so ENJOY!

Comments= Awesomeness. :002: