Sequel: Morning Light

The Cullen

Now What

I woke up to yet another gray-skied, rainy day. I missed home; I missed it a lot. I missed my friends. Wow. I'm missing them already. Well, I'll just have to make new ones here. What time is it. I went to bed early. It's only nine. Oh wait, I forgot, I'm now two hours behind my usual schedule.

Charlie is gone, and I have nothing to do but clean my room. FUN!!! I rise slowly from my bed and make my way to the bathroom. After, I stumble down the satirs and into the kitchen. What type of breakfast food does Charlie have? Cereal; don't want that. Does he have biscuits? Nope. Well, guess I'll have nothing for breakfast.

I make way up the stairs and back into bed. I lay there with my eyes wide open. I'm fully awake. This sucks. I wonder what Bella did in her free time. How was her day? Was she this bored also?

Ok, I give up. I guess I'll put my room in order. The question is: where to start? Unpack and then put away or put away while unpacking. Maybe I should eat first.

I get up an ddrive to a local fast food restaurant. I hate it, yuck!! I eat it anyways. Now that i Finally have the energy, very little though, i go home and unpack. It took forever to do. I managed to fit everything in her closet and the dresser she had.

I try to sustain my boredom by watchin TV. That didn't work so I headed to my trusty truck and went for a drive. I wound up in Port Angeles.

I walked around the strip malls fro a bit. Stepping in and out of stores. I took a walk way to another part of the town hoping that would lead me to mre strip malls, but it didn't.

I wind up walking arounf for like fifteen minutes and turned down a street that looked like it would take me back to my truck. Guess what? It didn't. Instead i get four ugly as hell guys following me. GREAT!!

The yell at me. Stupid stuff too, like "Hey sexy!!" "What is a pretty girl like you doing out here by herself? Need some help?"

I hate guys like these!