The Blood In Your Veins Is Twenty Below.

I Finally Fell In Love

Ronnie POV 1 week later

I've hadn't gone to school for a week, I was in bed all day resting up because of my broken rib. As much as I hated staying locked away in my house all day, I hated being at school more. And on the plus side, Max stayed at home with me making me feel better.

My feelings for Max were going insane, I didn't know how to maintain my self from just jumping on him and kissing all over his face. But my ribs didn't allow me to do that, so I just had to contain my feelings. Believe me, it was difficult. Everything about Max was so beautiful, his movements, his voice, everything. I don't know why he'd even want to get involved with something like me. I was dirt being compared to him. He could do so much better. I don't understand why he shows affection towards me. 

I really think Max likes me. But I try to convince myself not to get my hopes up. Whenever I do, they always end up being wrong and I go into another deep depression. He hasn't said anything about liking me in any way yet, although his actions speak otherwise. In the back of my head, I told myself this could all be just a game. A little notch in his belt, but my mind kept telling me his actions were true. I couldn't know for sure though, you never know with Max. He loved playing girls, what makes me think he won't do the same with me? 

"Ronnie" Max sang at me, "You're sexy" he smirked. 

I shook my head eagerly. He didn't mean that. I was hideous, it's a surprise he has stuck around for this long. My body is gross and my face would blind children. I was useless, god just made me to make others feel better about themselves. It's no wonder that his friends chose to pick on me, I was a walking target. I showed my insecurities so easily, they were just reassuring me of how disgusting I am. 

"Ronnie, babe, you are." he smiled, "You're beautiful." his lips collided with mine, making me feel a bunch of butterflies in the pit of my stomach. It was times like these that made me feel like life was worth living. It was such a new feeling for me to have.  Just having Max by my side again helped me to feel like I was on top of the world. No one else could make me feel this way.

I bit my lip, "Max, I lo-" I stopped myself just in time. I couldn't tell him, it'd scare him away and I'll lose him again, adding to my insecurities.  He's probably use to hearing that word anyway, he probably has someone on the side whenever I wasn't there. 

"What were you going to say?" he asked in question. His head was leaning down close to mine as he ran his hands through my greasy hair. I smelled horrible right now, I hadn't taken a shower for days because of the pain. I don't understand how he could be this close to me. 

"Nothing, Maxie." I tried to play off, smiling nervously in his direction.

"Tell me." he smiled, stroking my right arm, making me feel comfortable. His touch could make me calm down so quickly, I don't know how he did that.

"I-I cant" my eyes darted down, feeling so vulnerable. I couldn't just say it, I've never told this to anyone before. I couldn't take rejection, my heart was too weak for that. I already knew what would happen once I said it, he'd laugh in my face and I'd realize my suspicions were true, he is just playing me.

"Fine," he said in a rather happy voice. I didn't understand why he sounded like that. He usually tries harder to get answers out of me. "then I will." He leaned down once again kissing my lips with his warm ones. I felt the spark ignite, as he nibbled lightly at my bottom lip. I felt all my worries disappear, as I placed one of my arms around his neck. His tongue was asking for entry, as I so graciously accepted. Our tongues danced together fighting for dominance, him ending up being to winner in the end. 

To my dismay, he pulled away from the kiss. His smile made me feel better though. As he stared into my eyes, his voice rang through my ears,"I love you Ronald Joseph Radke." 
♠ ♠ ♠
I understand that this chapter is short as fuck but I'm sorry! Ive been having writers block for awhile ): The next one will be up tomorrow or the day after and will be much longer! :) kso, I's got 19 subbiez and 25 comments! ;) thank you all so much<3 rawr, I love you. Comments please!