The Blood In Your Veins Is Twenty Below.

Your Forever Is All That I Need.

Ronnie POV - next day 

After Max had told me he loved me yesterday, he was the only thing on my mind ever since, well even before that I guess he was still the only thing on my mind. He was in my dreams that night, we were both together in this big space of land with no one else around. It was absolutely beautiful. The sky was cloudless, the trees swayed in the breeze leaving the smell of pine to mix with the air.

I told him I loved him back. I told him I loved him more than anything in his world. That he gave me hope that I haven't had in years. He brightened my days and made the worst of things better. We ended up cuddling and kissing before we fell asleep. It didn't get heated once. This made me trust him more, it made me feel as if he wasn't just hanging around with me to get his dick hard. Although the thought still went through my head at my weakest moments, I tried not to allow it make me feel as if Max's intentions were bad. 

"Ronnie, babieeeee." he cooed in my ear, leaning down and nibbling lightly on my earlobe. A laugh escape my throat, as I turned around in the bed to face him. My ribs still aching, but were getting better everyday. 

"Maxie" I smiled. 

"How was your sleep?" he spoke, stretching his arms out as he sat up. 

"Good" biting my lip, "dreamt of you." I winked at him. Suddenly I felt as if I was getting this new found confidence. Something very weird for someone like me who was always so insecure and vulnerable.

"Oh really?" he smirked at my direction, getting up and putting his shirt on.

I looked him, quizzically, "Yeah.. Where are you going?"

"Oh just out, don't worry babe, I'll be back in a half an hour." he started to head for the door, smiling one last time at me. "Love you, I'll show you how much tonight." It was his turn to wink. 

I bit my lip, thinking about what he just said. Why wasn't he telling me where he was going? Was he going to cheat on me? Well he didn't officially claim me as his, but he told me he loved me so it had to mean something. He's cheating on me. He only told me that so I would fall deeper and deeper into his game to the point of no return. The person he's cheating with is probably more attractive than I am too, definitely more attractive. I'll look like crap standing next to him. it's no wonder he's cheating, I'm so hideous. I'm lucky I even got a chance with Max. 

I felt a wet substance coming from my eyes. I was crying, I always did this to myself. I always had to put myself down so much that I felt worthless. But can you really blame me? I've been told these things repeatedly that they became the voice inside my head. Would Max even come back? I doubt it. He'll probably spent the night at someone else's place telling them the same things he told me, except this time actually meaning it. And if he did, he quite clearly pointed out that he wanted to have sex with me tonight. I don't know if I'm ready yet after last time. Would I ever be ready? That really scared me away from sex now.  However, this time it wouldn't be having sex, it'd be making love. Well at least for me it would. 

After awhile of worrying about Max so much, I fell into a deep sleep, so exhausted from the crying. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Max POV 

I couldn't tell Ronnie where I was going, he'd be so disappointed in me. I'd tell him soon enough, but I don't want to risk the chance of him leaving me. I loved him, and if he found out I have recently been having the urge to buy drugs, he might put me off as a addict and throw me away. This was the first time I've actually fell in love, and I'm not looking forward getting rid of this feeling anytime soon. He made me feel complete, it may sound pussy of me to say that, but it was true. And that would all go away if Ronnie left me. I wasn't an addict though, I just did them twice a week. And right now I needed some real bad. 

I've been hiding my family situation from Ronnie. My dad got so angry at me the other day that he started yelling at me. Worse than he usually would. He was furious with who I was turning out to be. He didn't like the fact hat I skipped school so much and he definitely didn't like that I did drugs. He was tired of having a dead beat son like me. He said he raised me better. Bullshit, he didn't raise me at all. He never did father-son activities with me as a child, he was never around. So my fatherly figure turned out to be Ronnie's dad, he did a much better job than my dad could ever do.  

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

An hour later - Ronnie POV 
 
The sound of the bedroom door slamming closed rang through my ears. My eyes shot open in surprise. Yawning, I looked to see it was Max. He looked the same as he did when he left. He didn't look as if he just had sex, but you're could just be really skilled at hiding these things. His hair was still in place and his clothes looked untouched. but I needed answers. I needed to know why he left, what he did. If he cheated. 

He smiled in my direction, coming to lay on the bed with me. "Max, where were you?" I asked hesitantly. I don't want him to think I didn't trust him.

He didn't answer for a moment, making me suspicious. "Um I went to see a friend, babe." he smiled nervously at me. 

It was obviously a lie, or he was leaving out the big details. Was this 'friend' someone he's sleeping with? Probably. The faceless wonder is probably way more experienced than I was and way more fun to be around. "Max, are you- are you sleeping with someone else?" I bit my lip, holding myself together for the outcome of my question. 

"What?!" he exclaimed, walking quickly over to me. I  closed my eyes tightly, scared of what he was going to do.  "Never. I wouldn't do that to you." his arms found their way around me squeezing gently as to not hurt my ribs. 

"Then what did you really do with this 'friend', Max?" I breathed out deeply, trying to relieve my stress. 

"Why would you ever think I would do that, Ronnie?" he completely ignored my question. 

"You could do so much better than me Max. I just thought you came to your senses or something." I looked down, feeling my insecurities show through my many wounds. 

He looked at me, head tilted to the side in question. "What?" the confusion woven into his voice, "Ronnie, you are amazing. What are you talking about? YOU could do so much better than me. You're humble, attractive, adorable and I'm just, well, me." 

Tears were rolling down my face freely now. The words soothed my withered heart, making me feel better than I had ever felt. I would never expect Max Green to ever say anything like that to anybody. He used to be the cockiest guy I've ever seen and he was saying he wasn't good enough for me? He was slowly piecing my heart back together.  Max is mine, I love him so much. What would I do without him? I'd be alone and broken if it wasn't for him. "Max, I-I love you." I cried out.

"I love you too, baby." he smiled, pecking at my lips. "Ronnie, I went and brought drugs today. That's the 'friend' I went to see." he was obviously nervous about telling me this. His fingers tapped against his knee and he avoided all eye contact.

"Max, why would you hide this from me?" I didn't understand why he didn't tell me, I already knew of him doing drugs. I knew he wasn't addicted, I could tell. I've seen it first hand with Chase. I just hope he either stops or does it every once and a while. I was still kind of timid about being around drunk or high people.

"I thought you'd leave me." he bit his lip, glancing up at me through his hair.

"I wouldn't do that, Max. I know you're no addict. And if you ever did become one, I'd help you through it like you are helping me." I hugged him, burying my face into his neck. 

He hugged back mumbling out, "Thank you." he pulled away, getting closer to my face, "You are mine, Ronnie."
♠ ♠ ♠
24 subs, 28 comments and 72 views! Thank you! x) I ruvin y'all! I tried to make it longer. I know I said it be out my yesterday, sorry. ): and also sorry if there are lots of mistakes I wrote this on the iPod notepad. hehe Comment/Subscribe Please!