My New Parents Are Who

17

After school I met Amy and Rose by the cafeteria. Gave was standing there, glaring at the wall.

“All right, let’s go,” Rose said when she saw me. “Before we get to my house we have to drop off some people.”

She led us out ot the parking lot and to a black car. Rose’s dad was in the front seat, looking bored. Rose went to the trunk where three girls were already sitting and got in with them, Amy and I squeezed into the backseat where three other girls were sitting, and Gabe got into the passenger seat.

“Hey, Gabe,” Rose’s dad said, starting to drive. “I haven’t seen you for a while. Where do you need to be dropped off?”

“I’m being kidnapped and taken to your house,” he grumbled.

“Okay. Where else am I going?” he called back to everyone.

“I’m going to Alyssa’s house,” Annie, a blonde girl, said, she was sitting on another blonde, Alyssa.

“I’m going home,” Erin, a brunette who was sitting next to Amy and me, said.

“Brittany and I are going to my house!” Shannon, one of the girls in the trunk, said.

“Amy and Sadie are coming over. Kelly, where are you going?” Rose asked the other girl in the trunk who had her iPod on very loud. She didn’t answer. “Kelly!” she shouted, pulling one of her headphones out.

“What?!”

“Where are you going?”

“Your house, I’m hungry.”

“Okay, Shannon and Brittany first.”

The car ride took almost a half hour and then we were back at Rose’s house. We went to her room after Kelly had gotten a snack, Rose sat at her computer chari and went on the internet, Amy sat on the bed and I sat next to her, Kelly just jumped behind us, and Gabe leaned against the wall.

“So what are you doing here, Gabey?” Kelly asked.

“Shut up.”

“Hey, don’t be like that. I didn’t do anything this time.”

“He’s going to help us and so are you,” Rose said.

“What is the plan, anyway?” Amy asked.

“The best one I have involves Sadie getting Frank’s help. What he would have to do is post a message on their website saying the bands breaking up but the day before say it’s just a joke.”

“It could work,” Gabe said. “Emily and them check the website once a week because the band doesn’t post often.”

“How do you know this?” Amy asked.

“The computer’s in the living room so when they check it out and I watch TV I can see what they’re doing.”

“When do they usually check it?” Rose asked, getting a pad of paper out and a purple pen.

“Friday, after school.”

“Okay, Sadie what you have to do is get Frank to agree to this. Do you think he will?”

“Possibly. He seems like he will.”

“What are we talking about, again?” Kelly asked, sitting up.

Rose filled her in on everything and she laughed at our plan.

“I have to see this, those bitches are always annoying me when I wear my Black Parade shirt. Count me in for anything you need help with.”

With the plan figured out we just hung around Rose’s room and Gabe left. We made plans to meet back here tomorrow after I talked with Frank. Jamia picked me up at five and we went home.

Frank was sitting in the living room, talking to someone on the phone. He smiled at us and answered whoever he was talking to. I dropped my stuff off in my room and changed into pajama pants then went back downstairs.

“Thank you very much. Yes. I will do that. Yes, thank you again. Bye.” he hung up and turned to me. “Guess who that was!”

“The tooth fairy?” I guessed, sitting next to him.

“No! Jamia, get in here for a second!”

“What is it?” she asked, coming into the room as she dried her hands on a dish towel.

“Mrs. Carson from the agency called.”

“What’d she say?”

“Well after we sign a few papers…we can have a daughter!”

“What?” I exclaimed as my mouth fell open.

“We get to keep you! Isn’t that great?”

“Great? That’s the best!”I hugged both of them and Jamia went off to make a big dinner.

“Frank, call the boys and have them come over. Tell them to bring the girls, we’re going to have a party.”

“Will do.”

He called and plans were made for everyone to come over in a half hour.

“Frank?” I asked when he finished calling everyone.

“Yeah?”

“I have a favor to ask you.”

“Shoot.”

“Well you know that guy with the chainsaw from Halloween?”

“Yeah.”

“Well we want to get back at his sisters because they put him up to it and they really love the band like obsessively. So Rose got this idea. To get back at them you and the band would put up a message saying you were breaking up but the day before say it’s a joke for whatever reason. Then after they have a chance to freak out you put up another post saying, again, that it was all a joke and you’re still together.”

“That is so good! I’m in if the others are good with it,” he laughed. “I like this Rose.”

Frank and I helped Jamia get dinner ready then everyone arrived. It was time for me to meet the My Chemical Romance women.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I know it's been forever. Yes, I know it sucks. Yes, I know it's short. Yes, I know I'm a failure and I'm sorry.
Anyone know what Bob and Ray's girlfriends' names' are?

How Rose's car arrangments were in this is how my friend's car is after school. It's her dad and either this boy Connor or my friend, who Rose is based off of, in the passenger seat., Three to five girls in the backseat, then two to three girls in the trunk (it's one of those cars where you can reach into the trunk from the backseat, like they're connected with nothing but the seat between them).