Status: On hold

Never Gave in, Never Backed Down

Expulsion

^Violet^

"Great Kourt get us expelled why don’t you?! This is our fifth school in two months. Come on Kourtney.” I almost whined.

“Don’t call me that.” Kourt growled.

“Well what else am I supposed to call you when you don’t listen to me? Huh? Please tell because I don’t want you mad at me.”

“I don’t know. Figure something out.” She told me

“I will.” I assured her, adjusting myself in my seat in the main office at school.

The principle comes in.

“I know Mr. Simpson we're expelled.” I said.

“No not you but your sister Kourtney is.” He pushed his glasses up farther on his nose.

“Mr. Simpson can you prove than she did what you say she did?” I inquired.

“No but...”

I interrupted him “But nothing if you can't prove it than she didn’t do it and cant be expelled.”

He pulled out a tape and it up in the TV. We watched as Kourt’s hand went up and the milk moved up. Then he watched closely to see that my hand move the same way but the only thing was I put the milk down. Then Kourt moved it again but this time it dumped all over Trisha Wood. Ha ha! That was classical. Then you see my hand move and something else happened. The TV showed me look at the camera and as soon as I did it went fuzzy like I removed the recording from that point on. It was so weird. Awesome I can't believe I just did that! Oh yeah I'm so awesome.

“Well I guess you both are expelled than.”

“Great. Just fucking great.” I snarled.

We both got up and walked to my Porsche.

“Vi I'm so sorry.” she said softly.

“Don't even start. Just get in the car now please.” I strained to keep my voice level.

She did as I said. We started to head home.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please