Status: On hold

Never Gave in, Never Backed Down

Secrets

With my bag packed, I got into my beloved car and pulled out of the garage and drive way. Headed for the comic store Andy and I agreed to meet at.

I got out of my car and headed into the store. I immediately spotted Andy dressed head to toe in black, engrossed in a Batman comic book. His mouth slightly open, eyes wide.

Cute! Like a puppy!

I took a picture on my cell and set it has his contact picture before walking up to him. I poked him in the side, he jumped and looked at me with a playful glare.

“Buy it or leave it. Lets go.” I said, smirking.

He nodded and took the book to the counter.

Soon we were leaving, headed to my car. We got in and I turned it on, blaring Five Finger Death Punch.

We rocked out the entire way to his his house. When we arrived he practically few out of the car and up to the door. He unlocked it while I got my bag and my art supplies I always keep in the car.

He took me to the living room that took my breath away.

“This is where we'll be spending a lot of time.”

I nodded, agreeing.

“Alright...so...I see you've got your art shit...” he scratched the back of his head.

“Yes, I'll draw you.”

He smirked “Wasn't gonna ask but since you offered!” He dashed out of the room.

Soon, he returned and grinned. “Ya know what'd be cool?”
“Huh?” I asked, setting up my easel.

“If it looked like I was holding up something, the things that was taking the picture.”

“If you pose it, I'll draw it.”

He smiled and nodded, getting into position.

For laughs, I decided to draw it backwards.

---time lapse 3 and a half hours---

“Fertig!“ I cried, turning it so he could see it.

“You are amazing!” he grabbed me by my waist and flipped me over his shoulder, spinning around.

I giggled and clutched his shirt,

He put me down smiling, his teeth gleaming in the light.

“Truth or dare!” He proclaimed, picking up a remote and turning on the huge sound system.

It played Motley Crue as we sat on the couch.

“Truth or dare?” I asked.

He pouted “Who said you get to go first?”

“I did.” I smirked.

He grinned, “Dare.”

“Alright, go put on the tightest, smallest shirt and pants you own and wear them for the rest of the game.”

He frowned but climbed over the back of the couch and took off.

I fiddled with my fingers until he came back in an Avenged Sevenfold shirt that nearly covered his belly button. He even redid his hair!

“Ta-fucking da! Jezz I'm never gonna have kids!” I laughed at his obvious side pipe.

He stiffly walked over to the couch where he leaned but didn't sit.

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Fuck! Uh...if you couldn't draw, what would you want to do?”

“That's easy; sing.”

He looked at me “Sing?”

“And scream.”

He beamed “I can do those things!”

“Really?”

“Uh huh!”

He switched the song then sang and screamed along.

“Holy shit your great! You could get famous doing that!” I ran up and hugged him.

He chuckled and hugged me back.

I skipped back to the couch. “So, truth or dare?”

“Truth, your dares scare me a little.”

I giggled and sat criss cross. “Alright. What is something not many people know about you?”

“I...I'm a virgin.” he bit his lip and looked at the ground.

“Kudos! Me to!” I gave him a high five.

He chuckled. “Truth or dare?”

We went on doing various dares and truths for an hour. Each truth was more personal than the last.

My instincts kept tell me something was wrong. But what? With Andy? With Violet? With mom?

Hell if I know.

My knee touched Andy's and I let my power slither over him, he shivered as if he felt it.

He...isn't human...

“Big secret time!” I smiled as if I didn't just do that.

“Okay. But, Kourt, I know you know I'm not human.”

I froze.

“You aren't either. What are you?”

His eyes were curious and hard. He knows.

“I...well, Vi and I...are sorceresses.”

“I...well, Ash and I...are vampires.” he mimicked me.

Mom won't be happy.

“Ah, but can you fly?”

He pouted. “Can you?”

“Yes.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

He let his fangs come out and he growled playfully.

I flicked his nose “Bad.” I giggled.

He blinked in surprise and chuckled.

“Are the others something too?” I asked.

“Yeah, Jinxx is a warlock, Jake is a werewolf who out ranks CC who is also a werewolf.”

“Ah.”

“I thought witches don't like vampires?”

I shrugged “Most don't. My mom included. But Vi and I like 'em, when their not trying to kills us.”

He grinned. “You think I could kill you?” He lengthened his fangs again and bared them.

“You could if you had a mind too. But I don't think you got the balls.”

He threw his head back in laughter “In these jeans? No I don't.”
I giggled.

“What's your middle name?” He asked.

“Dakota. You?”

“Dennis.”

Now it was my turn to laugh. Dennis! Ha!

He pouted before smirking. “Can I call you Kody?”

“Sure.”

“Yay.” we smiled.

“So...do something magical!” He jokingly commanded.

“Like?”

He shrugged and looked at me like a child ready to hear a fascinating story.

A book on a table caught my attention. I levitated it so it floated over to Andy's head here I dropped it.

Thunk!

I doubled over in laughter as he rubbed his head and glared.

Someone slammed on the front door repeatedly. “I'll be right back.” I nodded and watched him get up and leave the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you think is at the door?

Guesses?

Comment and I'll post a :) on your profile. Do it for the :)