Status: active! updated when i can :)

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Stay for tonight.

There are many different ways you can meet people. After talking to them for a certain period of time, you become best friends. Soon you start talking every second, every minute and every hour of every day. Then you start flirting with each other and of course you start dating that person not too long after. That's how this relationship started, but after 2 years of being together it ended. Now after 5 months of not seeing each other, who knew we would have to spend 4 months on a bus together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You will be on a bus with Sleeping With Sirens for their whole tour. Once it's over you'll type up your article and choose the best photos to put up in September's issue." I felt like dying when my boss told me that. I can't see Kellin after the way things ended between us. "Do you understand everything?" My boss, Nicole, asked me. "Yes ma'am." I nodded my head and faked a smile. "Good! Get packing - You leave to Oregon in 3 days." She replied and then dismissed me.

"Have fun!" Annabel teased me as I walked past her. I gave her the finger and rolled my eyes. I still had a few days before I left, but I was freaking out already. I started packing when my phone rang. I looked at the screen seeing Justin Hills and his picture. I debated if I should answer or not. I decided I talk to him since we were friends still.

"Hell-" I didn't even get to finish because he started yelling. "DeNaesia!" You could definitely tell that he was excited. "Hey Justin. How are you?" I asked him. "That's all you're going to say? After talking to me for a few months?! Wow, I feel the love." He said sadly. "I'm sorry! Justin! I missed you so much! How are you?... Was that good?" I said just to make him feel better. "I missed you too! It's been so boring without you." He sighed. "I know. I made everything so much better by being there." We both laughed. "Guess what I found out!" He said excitedly. "What?" I asked even though I knew what he's going to say,

"You're going to be with us all summer!" He said loudly. I knew he would be happy because we were best friends and always did crazy stuff when I went on tour with them. "I know! Wait... how did you find out anyway?" He wasn't supposed to find out until I showed up on their tour bus. "I called your boss! I needed to find out who was going to be with us all summer." I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Only Justin would do something like that.

"Don't roll your eyes at me!" He said. How the hell did he know I did that? "I know when you roll your eyes at me." He said again. "Shut up Justin! Don't make me tell my boss that I don't want to do this." I said in a serious tone even though I was joking. "No! I was - but you - And I - never mind." He said and I just laughed.

This was going to be an eventful summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW STORY! Finally I know. But this is my Kellin Quinn story that I started writing in Pre-Calc a few days ago. It's short and kind of boring because it's the beginning, but the chapters will get longer and better.

I'll probably post my Kellin Quinn oneshot in a litlle while so be on the look out for that!

Please comment & subscribe <3

-DeNaesia :)