Status: active! updated when i can :)

Your Forever Is All That I Need

What my dreams are made of.

We finally left for the first venue. Needless to say it was so awkward on the bus. All of us talked, but every time Kellin and his girl walked in then we would all get quiet. Kellin and I hardly say a word to each other. I notice he's always staring at me. Sometimes when I catch him, he turns awa and other times he doesn't.

I was excited for the summer because I was going to see All Time Low again after not seeing them for a year. Alex and I always talk and skype, but seeing him in person is going to be so much more better. Oh and Yellowcard is going to be there also and I haven't seen them since the Dirty Work Tour.

"What are you thinking about?" Just said as he walking into the living room/kitchen area. "Just thinking about this summer and how much fun we're going to have!" I replied smiling at him. "We're partying everyday and I might not be on your bus half the time." He laughed and nodded his head. "Whose bus will you be on?" I looked at him and smirked. "All Time Low of course." We both said at the same time. We laughed and then my phone started ringing, "HEY!" Alex screams as soon as I answered the phone. "Why are you yelling idiot?" I asked once I put the phone back to my ear. "So I don't get a "Hey sexy stud! I miss you so much!" Did you not miss me?" He said. "Of course I did, but you're not a sexy stud!" I replied jokingly.

"Yes the hell I am!" He replied loudly. "If that's what helps you sleep at night then okay." I said rolling my eyes. "You're so mean!" I heard Jack scream in the background. "But seriously how are you?" Alex asked me. "I'm good. Guess what!" I said excitedly. "What?" He said slowly. "We;re seeing each other ALL summer!" I hear the guys start cheering and then realized he had me on speaker. "Why am I on speaker?" I said kind of loudly. "Because we wanted to talk to you too!" Rian replied excitedly. "Uh huh...sure." I knew he was lying, but i wasn't going to say anything else about it.

"You don't believe me?" Alex asked sadly. "Hell no I don't! I don't believe anything you say unless I see, you know that." I heard the guys laugh and then Matt screamed for them to shut up. "I see how you really feel. I guess I'll just hang up now. Bye." I knew he wasn't going to hang up so I just kept holding the phone. "Bye." That's when he started screaming and acting crazy. "NO! I was just kidding! Don;t you dare hang up on me!" He said sternly. "You do know I wasn't going to actually hang up, right?" I laughed a little bit. "Of course I knew that. You love talking to me."

What he said was true. I really did love talking to Alex because he made me feel better. Alex was the type of person that could make me happy quickly. He could make me laugh no matter what. "Always! But I hace to go so I'll talk to you later. Bye sexy stud muffin." I smirked even though he couldn't see me. "Fine! Bye sexy woman who I will be seeing very soon." We laughed and then hung up.

After Kellin and I broke up I met Alex. Of course we hit it off right away. After being friends for a while he asked me to be his girlfriend. I told him I wasn't ready because I was still gund up on Kellin. He told me he would wait until I was because he wanted me to be his. Of course Alex was fucking hot and he cared about me a lot. I think he cares about me more than Kellin did. I'm starting to think that maybe I was falling in love with Alex, but I wasn't going to say anything. This summer might be good after all If I stop caring for Kellin and more for Alex. Now I just really want to see Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO this is a filler. I wanted to put something out because I'M FINALLY OUT OF SCHOOL... well I have been since last Thursday. Now that school is over I will be updating more. this story is going to be one of my main focuses. I might put out so oneshots from time to time, but i'm either going to start a new story or go back to my Garrett Nickelsen one. I'll figure it out soon. I'm going to try my hardest to get a chapter out before Thursday because i'm going to NY until Sunday.

also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!
PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ♥