To The End

Chapter 15.

BANG!
I stood in the mosh pit with the two screaming teenaged girls, and my heart skipped a beat.
There he was.
My Gee.
He looked amazing, of course. And if I wasn't throwing up due to nerves somewhere, in just mere hours, I could be in his arms again.
Lily and Jen looked so happy. I smiled. It reminded me of when Gee and the guys and I were kids. When we used to go to concerts.

**Flashback**

"Guys, thanks so much. Tonight was so amazing."
"No problem. I LOVE your shirt." Frank pointed at the Blink-182 tshirt I has bought just before their concert.
I grinned.
"It's great isn't it? Gee picked it." I said, ruffling Gerard's hair.
He squealed.
"Don't touch my hair!!"
Everyone laughed, and we walked through the night arm in arm.

**End Flashback**

After what seemed like only a few minutes, the concert was over, and I found myself drifting towards the backstage area with Lily and Jen.
I was directed towards a door at the end of a narrow hallway.
As we trudged towards it, I could hear girlish screams.
Frank.
The girls were getting nervous.
I gives you a weird sensation when people get nervous about meeting your best friends. It's also really weird when complete strangers know your friends as well (maybe even more) than you do.
I held my breath, knocked on the door as we approached it, and opened it.
I hovered in the doorway for a moment before I stepped into the room.
Gerard's eyes widened.
Mikey squeaked.
Bob's jaw dropped.
Ray smirked.
Frank leapt off the couch, bounded over and tackled me.
"ANNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he screamed.
I grinned. I was so happy to see them all.
"Hey! Bet you weren't expecting to see me, eh?"
I chatted with everyone for a couple minutes, then introduced Jen and Lily and got them talking to the guys.
After I did that, I took Gerard's hand and walked towards a corner. My heart was thumping against my ribcage, hard. I placed his hand over it.
"Do you feel that?"
He nodded.
"It's doing that for you. It always has, and it always will. I don't know if you still feel the-"
And then he kissed me.
My heart soared.
He loves me.