From a Girl's Perspective!

Fun Try Out:

For some reason, I had chosen top put the suit on first. This the tight kind of suit, with a rather high neck, short sleeves, but that's that, they would refuse to cover my legs.

I soon stand before the mirror, with my friend to the right, as I hold the suit in both hands. Lifting my right foot, as I have the suit before me, slipping the foot in, before lifting the suit, in order to slip into it. Pulling my foot through, feeling it slip and slide inside of the suit. Once My foot is through, I slip the left foot in, before pulling the suit up to my waist. Now my hands slip in, while the suit is at the narrowest point of my body. Then, I slip the suit up, and lift my arms up, feeling the suit slip up over my shoulders, before I once more lower my hands.

Picking up the right stocking, slipping my foot in, before I pull it all the way up to m body, feeling my toes slip into positions, almost as if there was individual toes in these stockings? From here, I once more put the foot on the floor, lifting my left foot up, as I picked the remaining stocking up, slipping my foot in, into it, feeling it slide up, as I pull. Before I knew it, I had lost the grip, but the stocking is all the way up

Now I pick the right glove, slipping my hand in, slowly pulling the glove up my arm, till it is all the way up. Picking the left glove, slipping my hand in, into it, all the way up to my shoulder, finding my fingers slipping into place. Lifting my hands up, looking at my now gloved hands, as if I had never seen them before? Aside from the shiny surface of the gloves, my hands obviously had not changed.

What's left? Oh, the muzzle? I slowly pick it up, with a dreaming look on my face. Pulling the muzzle over my face, even if it only would cover the lower half of my face, unlike a regular gas mask? I can see how it cover my nose, my mouth. The material almost seamlessly vanishes on my skin.

There is a wig, I hold it in my hands, once I had picked it up, slowly slipping it onto the top of my head, making it cover my own hair. Only now, the wig has much longer hair. Aside from that, I notice the bangs between what is my ears, pointy, poking up from both sides of the top of my head?

Seems I had finished slip into what I had chosen. Wearing every last garment?