Status: eh

I'm Bad News, in the Best Way

1/1

"I'm glad we did this." Rebecca smiled, glugging down the last of the bitter contents of her glass. 

"Me too." Desmond joined in, shifting in his seat so he could turn to the rest of his team. 

"But if they-"

"If you start blurting out Abstergo bollocks one more time Lucy, I swear-"

"Woah! Calm down Shaun!" Rebecca defended her friend.

Lucy sighed.

"Tell her to stop being such a tosser then..." Glass raised up to his mouth, he took another heroic swig. "I'm trying to enjoy a bloody nice drink and she has to go and ruin it." 

Rebecca looked at Desmond wide-eyed, clearly indicating that it would be much appreciated if some sense was talked into the arrogant redhead. 

Grabbing the Brit's hand, Desmond started to drag him out of the bar, trying not to arouse too much suspicion. 

"Desmond?" The arrogance in his voice was replaced by a tone of sincere confusion. 

"One second Shaun..." Annoyed and slightly drunk himself, the American slammed the door behind the couple, leaving them in the cold, dark street. 

"Shaun-"

"What?" The street was practically deserted, with dim lamps lighting up the path in heavy strobes. 

"You shouldn't treat people like that! Honestly, a few drinks and your manners are off the table, aren't they!"

"She 'ad it coming for her." Defensively, Shaun pouted as Desmond's hand was placed sympathetically on his shoulder. 

"That gives you no reason to be a prick to her!"

"Desmond..."

"What now?"

"Come 'ere"

His back hit the wall hard as the Brit slammed his lips onto his, meshing them together, caressing his cheeks with wanting palms. It took a few seconds for Desmond to realise what had happened, bringing his hands to rake through Shaun's hair after the initial shock had worn off. They were both panting, eyes still closed as they caught their breath,

It felt so right, being with his male co-worker like this, even better than how Ezio felt when next to Leonardo. Desmond silently prayed that that was simply the alcohol talking. On the surface, Shaun was a collected guy, who's shy and timid looks could often be deceiving. Like now, as he proceeded to lick Desmond's upper lip, practically tugging at his hair, begging for entrance. Half giggling, Desmond obliged, parting his lips just enough so the drunk could slip his tongue into the moist cavern. 

Shaun. That man's barriers looked so high an army couldn't even knock them down. But there Desmond was, being smothered to death by a heavily intoxicated version of the man himself. 

A guttural moan escaped Shaun's lips as Desmond started to respond with the same vigour. Grabbing his ass, the assassin flipped them round, so that Shaun was pressed hard up against the bricks.  

Desmond, feeling the alcohol start to kick in a bit more than he would have hoped, began to grind his hips against Shaun. It was his turn to gasp as he felt cold hands wandering under his shirt. Shaun never had even dreamed of getting this kind of reaction out of Desmond, complaining as they pulled apart. 

"I t-think we should get back inside..." Desmond blushed a deep pink, completely taken aback by what had happened. 

"I'm sure those two wont miss us..." Shaun murdered, as he nuzzled in close. This was turning out to be the night out ever. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello groovy people of the Internet :L
I'll probably end up redoing this at some point, but I wanted to get something up since it's been AGES since I've written ^^
This is the product of finishing 2 Assassins Creed games in around a week :L
Enjoy, comment, whatever xx

Edit: The kissing scene is kind of based on that part in Brokeback Mountain, if you care, then you'll know what I'm on about :L