‹ Prequel: What? How Can I?

The Johnson Family and Hogwarts

Chapter 1

You and your family are getting of the ship and Silver is picking on you.

"Silver, would you stop. If you would just practice using the force as I do you can be as good as me," you state.

All of a sudden you hear Aunt Lilka's voice.

"Maria, Star, Silver, you guys are here!" she yells and she hugs Maria. "I missed you guys so much. By the way how is your branch going to hold out with you hear?"

"Gaston has taken over when I am teaching and if anything major happens he will contact me VIA com-link and I would have to leave," Maria states.

"Hi Star and Silver."

"Aunt Lilka," you state as you come up to her and hugs her.

"Wow, you are getting as tall as your mother." Silver comes up and Lilka hugs him. "You are getting there. Your mother was short when she was your age. You'll get taller, Silver."

"I hope. I don't want a sister that is taller than me."

"She will stop growing long before you will trust me. Either way, Star, I hear you have your mothers gift of floating when visioning."

"Yeah, I do. It came when I started puberty which was two years ago."

"Well talk about it later. As for now you guys need to find an area for a new dorm section. They didn't just hire you guys out of the blue they needed a family of Jedi to do it and Maria you are the head founder because of your powers."

Maria nods her head and you and Silver follow her. You take a note that this is several weeks before school starts maybe even a couple of months. When Maria stops you bump into her.

"Star, are you okay?" Maria inquires.

"Yes, mom," you reply.

Then a rather old guy comes out and greets you guys and he starts talking.

"We have noticed a large number of your kind of magic being born here in England but we cant accept them unless you were here. We are willing to allow other Jedi from other countries to come here and train. Your requirements I would take be a little bit different," he states.

"Yes they are. I would like them to be around kindergarten age due to the ease of them training but it would have to be the parents consent to that. I would take any age but that is what I prefer. And I don't want to cause a riff in the school."

"You would have to deal with 11 year olds and above."

"Okay, I can, they need no wand. I will decide when they are ready for a lightsaber it will vary but it won't be in two years they have to prove that to me. Jedi robes preferred but they can have the schools uniform, colors mainly earth colors. Utility belt that should be it"

"Okay room colors and mascot."

"Star, Silver, this is your job."

"Purple, Like Mace Windu's lightaber, and Platinum" They say in unison. "With a Wookie!"

"Is that an outer space creature?"

"Yes, tall brown, loyal"

"Okay they shall to get working on your colors and we shall see where to put the wing at."

You guys see the places and you, Silver and Maria like the floor on the ground floor near the garden. They get a moving painting and Maria sets the lock code that you guys know.

"Mom, when are classes starting?"

"Not for two more months, Star. But you and Silver still need to train," Maria states.

"Today?"

"Not today. You can rest up but I mean through out the two months either on your own in the garden or with me. But you guys also need to work on constructing your lightsabers. Then you have to learn how to fight with them. You guys are responsible enough to have them. Unlike the wizards I will allow the ones coming in to use the force around non-force sensitive if needed but only if needed."

You and Silver nod your head. For the past two months you and Silver have sharpened your skills and actually finished your lightsabers. It is the day before school starts and the hat is sorting people. You sigh and...