Whoa, Billie Joe?

An extraordinary girl. In an ordinary world

“I don’t wanna go to school mom!” I screamed from under my pillow.
“Get up now! I swear if you miss that bus that’s your ass!” She threatened.

Now...I could stay here. Asleep. But I don’t think I wanna lose my ass. Even if my mom isn’t serious. So, I dragged myself from the warmness of my bed.

This wasn’t anything out of the ordinary.

I dressed within five minutes, grabbed my bag. Took one look around my Green Dayful room.

I took a deep breath, “Ah...I love my room.” I say this because 98% of my walls were covered with pictures of these three amazing guys...I would go into my love for them. BUT that’s another story. Haha.

I quickly sprinted to the bus stop JUST making it. Man, was it cold today...and dark. I have to be out here every fucking morning at 6:25...to go to a place I hate with passion. School.

My day is just really boring.

English. Slept through it...We just watched a movie. So, I wasn’t really missing much.

Freshman connections...I was forced to stay awake. This is a retarded class that we HAVE to take. This class was taught by one of the football coaches. I still don’t get that.

Anyway, Freshman Connections is about “planing for the future” as the coach puts it. We pretty much just sit there as he asks us a bunch of questions. I was in my own little world. I thought about 409 in your coffee maker, song by Green Day.

I sit in a state of day dream. With all of your words flying over my head....

“Logan...What do you want to be in 15 years? Where do you see yourself?” He asked, breaking me out of my thought.

“Well I wanna be a famous rapper.” I said sarcastically.

“Logan. Come on, seriously.”

“Okay...I wanna be, well I don’t know...Alive? Yeah I like that one. I wanna be alive in 15 years.”

He sighed before moving on to some kid raising their hand.
Then the bell rang. THANK GOD!

Finally! Lunch time.

Now to find my crew. The hacky sack kids.

I kind of felt proud of myself for joining this act of kicking a little bag with rocks in it.
Since I’m really super shy...big accomplishment.

“You love Green Day...too much.” My friend Jimmy told me.
“And what makes you think this?” I said in a sarcastic tone.

“Well...you have a backpack GREEN DAY. Shirt...GREEN DAY. Lanyard...GREEN DAY. Fol-“

“Okay! Okay! I get the point already.” I cut him off.
We both laughed.

“But what can I say. I love my Green Day.” I put on the cheesiest grin ever on my face.

“That you do...that you do.”

“Excuse me! Were trying to have a fucking game of hack...so stop talking and start hacking.”
Sid said in a really impatient tone.

Sid was a tall kid. He had braces and he was, I’m not gonna like kinda cute.
He was a punk rocker In a Nirvana shirt..

“Alright Sid, don’t get your fucking boxers in a bunch. I’m hackin’” I said challengingly.

After that someone decided it would be hella funny to punt the damn thing toward the street...me not thinking twice trying to be a showoff.

I literally ran into on coming traffic trying to save the damn thing...I heard a couple of cars tires screeching. I thought they had all missed me but, I guess I was wrong.

Unless things just go white and blank all of a sudden....
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...first chapter. Comments are appreciated.
And, I have the second chapter typed already.
So once I get a comment or two I'll post it.