Whoa, Billie Joe?

This guy in a robe.

After standing around for a while...a little man in an all white robe come out of no fucking where. Scared the shit outta me!

“Don’t you dare use that kind of language here!” He spat.

“What the...I didn’t even talk. I just thought!” I said defensively .

“Well I can hear thoughts...”

Then it clicked and before thinking (which I could have and he would have heard anyway)
I blurted out, “ ARE YOU GOD?!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” He bellowed.

Wow....for a little man he sure has a manly voice...a big scary one at that.

“Why thank you.” He said, with a grin, “anyway do you know where you are?”

“Um...no.” I said really confused.

“Well, Logan...you are in the outer skirts of heaven.”

“WHOA REALLY? So I’m not gonna go to hell?”

“No...and your’re special, so I have a task for you. But it is your choice to choose to do this task...or you can go through the door to heaven.”

“What’s the task?” I asked real skeptical. Placing a hand on my chin like I was thinking.

“You can choose to look over someone and help prevent their fate...of death.”

“Pffft, no one did it for me! So why should I...wait no, no, no. Who?”

He looked confused, “Who?”

“Yeah! Who do I look over or after or whatever.”

“His name is Billie Joe.”

“Who, Billie Joe? ...Billie Joe Armstrong from....Green Day?!

“Yes...so you know of him?”

I pretty much died when I heard that...even though I was already dead...so I re-died?
It’s not everyday you hear someone you highly look up to is gonna die, and you have the choice to prevent their death....

“Hello? Do you accept this task? Yes...no?” He said quietly.

“YES! I’ll take it.” I shouted. “And shouldn’t you know that I know who he is?”

“Actually no. I didn’t read that part of your file.” He mumbled.

“File? Never mind, I’m not gonna ask.”

“Great.” He sighed. “So We have to go over the rules of going back on earth and such.”

“Aw...is this gonna take long?”

“Maybe? ...But listen close! Because I know of you non-listening skills.”

I took a seat on the soft ground. And listened, I repeated everything he said over to myself quietly.

“Now did you get all that?”

“Yes.” I grinned.

A skeptical look appeared on his face, “Well say it back to me...” he ordered.

I took a deep deep breath, “What I can do is make myself visible only if I trust and know that the other people besides Billie will not go....” I scratched my head. “I forgot....”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” He bellowed.

“Yes....”

“Okay I’ll say it, but in a short form check list.”

“I’ll just write it on a piece of paper!”
“That could also work...”

So I began writing everything he said.
And my paper ended up looking something like this.

THINGS I CAN DO ON EARTH:
I can make myself visible to other people besides Billie, but I cannot become visible as myself.

I can communicate with Billie...but I can’t freak him out.
I can take the shape of any object, person, thing. Ect.

And Blah blah the list goes on.

“Now are you ready?” He asked all of a sudden.

“Yes!” I shouted.

“Well...just snap your fingers.” He chimed.

Okay...1,2,3. I snapped my fingers.

WHOA, where’d I go...Hey that kid looks familiar...That’s Jakob Armstrong!
I think I’m at Jakob’s school.

Now he’s running toward a mini cooper...And that’s Billie! No way man...Oh crap I gotta sneak in that car. Um...I can walk through stuff and stuff. I forgot I’m dead and magical.

So I hitched a ride. Haha Green Day pun.

Wait a...no time for jokes this is serious....
♠ ♠ ♠
Whaddya think?
Come on. Tell me.