Whoa, Billie Joe?

Sexy 35 year old

“Good job kid, you made our bassist pass out.” Tré said while patting me on the shoulder.

Then we heard the basement door open.

“Quick, Logan! Hide or something!” Billie whispered.

I just went only visible to Billie mode again.

It was Adie, she was about to say something until she saw Mike knocked out on the ground.
She just shot Billie and Tré a worried expression that said ‘what the hell?’

Billie put his guitar on the couch and leaned down toward Mike.

“Mike...um, wake up.” He said.

After a moment or two of silence, Mike started blinking his eyes.

“I just had the weirdest dream...there was this girl Billie, and she was like, “Hiiiiiiii” was that real?” Mike whispered.

Billie looked up at me, and told him no.

I raised an eyebrow. Maybe he just said that because Adie was down here...whatever though...

“I’m gonna...go get you guys something to drink.” Adie said as she was walking up the stairs.

“Okay.” Billie and Tré said.

“So, Billie am I real?” I said while folding my arms.

“YES! I just said that because she was down here...”

“Oh okay...Well should I turn normal again?”

Billie nodded.

“Sorry about making you pass out Mike.” I said with a smile.

“It’s okay, I was just a little...yeah.” Mike laughed.

They all took a sit on the couch. I sat on Billie’s guitar amp, and there was just silence.
Until...Mike blurted out, “How’d you die?” which Billie quickly slapped him in the back of the head for saying that.

I laughed, “Well...I was at lunch and I ran into the street....” I trailed off, “and then poof! Here I am.”

“Oh I see...”

Mike’s cell started to ring.
He answered it, and then he slapped his forehead.

“Billie, Tré, we have that damn dinner party to go to in like 4 hours...”

“Should we get ready and stuff?” Tré asked.

“Yeah...but Logan what are you gonna do?” Billie asked all of a sudden.

“Uh...Tré you got a date?” I asked.

“No...”

“Well now you do.” I grinned.

Tré made a face. “And how the hell would that look if I brought a 15 year old to a party as my date!” He laughed a little bit.

“I could turn into a sexy 35 year old women. I have powers remember.” I grinned yet again.

“Well...everyone has dates now.” Mike said clapping his hands together. And I need to go home and stuff. I’ll be back. Tré you need a ride?”

“Yes, alright bye Bill, bye Logan.”

“Bye guys.” I said with a wave as they walked up the stairs.

Billie stood up, “So a sexy 35 year old, eh?”

“Yup. Just watch. Anyways I’m thirsty...Adie never brought down those drinks...”

“Fine, come on lets go up to the kitchen...If anyone asks you’re my um...Student and I’m teaching you to play the guitar!” Billie grinned, “I’m smart...now you can walk around and meet my kids too.”

“Sweet!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait.