But I Want To.

Uno

It started out a completely normal last day of school. I was sitting in my sixth block Algebra 2 class, when a (rather hot) man walked in and went up to the teacher. After a second she looked up at him. I turned back to my pokemon game with Jake, but he was too busy staring at the guy.

"Who do you need?" she said. He looked down at the peice of paper and squinted, trying to read his own handwriting.

"Toni." he said. "Toni Arterburn?"

"Tori?" she said.

"Yeah. Her! She needs to bring her stuff." he said. I smirked and smacked Jake who had just screamed "Look, Tori's pimpmaster is here" I followed the guy out of the room before he turned to me.

"You're parents sent me a video of you, saying you needed something to do this summer?" he said. I nodded, not knowing who he was.

"Who are you again?" I questioned.

"Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kellin Quinn. Singer in Sleeping With Sirens. You're going to sell merch with another teenager this summer. Her name is Tiarica, she's from California. We're going to your house to get your stuff then we're flying there. You'll be with me until Warped starts." he said.

"Okay.?" I said, confused still.

"My fiance might be there sometimes, but don't worry I think you'll like her." he said. I rolled my eyes and followed him to the car he was driving. It took me all of 30 minutes to pack my clothes, mainly shorts, tank tops, and dresses, and my other stuff. I was sitting in the front seat listening to my iPod and ignoring Kellin for a minute so I could text Tiarica.

To: Tiarica (:
Msg: Um, what the fucking fuck. Kellin Quinn just pulled me out of school. 0.o

From: Tiarica (:
Msg: Um, wtf, Justin Hill just pulled me out of school.

I held back a laugh, causing Kellin to raise an eyebrow at me. I stared back at him and he frowned before looking back at the road.

"Hey Kellin?" I said.

"Yeah?" he said.

"Was Justin going to pick up Tiarica?" I said.

"Yeah, why?" he said.

"Oh. Well um, I already know her." I said. He rollled his eyes and we got on the plane soon after that. I was nervous as we waited for take off.

"Ever been on a plane before?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's just the taking off and landing thing I don't like." I said. He grabbed my hand.

"Chill. it'll be okay. It's like ten seconds and we're in the air." he said. I blushed because he was holding my hand.

"When I was little I had ear problems. It's the popping of my ears more than anything." I said. He nodded, smiling lightly.

"Oh, while we're waiting, tell me about yourself." he requested, nicely.

"Oh um. I'm Tori Elizabeth Arterburn, I just finished my junior year of highschool. I'm 17, I have 6 siblings Jessica, Kasie, Caleb, Caden, Casen, and Caitlin. I don't get along with most of them. I love to write and shit, I smoke, I drink, I'm in art, choir, soccer, tennis, track, and softball. My birthday is May 16. I'm going to college for journalism and going to travel around afterwards." I said. He smiled at me, and I was confused again.

"It worked." he stated, confusing me even more.

"What did?" I said.

"I got you talking, so you didn't notice we took off, and the talking causes your ears to pop naturally, so I just saved you from a freak out." he said.

"Oh yeah, my dad used to do that to me."I blushed.

"Now chill until we land, okay? I don't want puke all over me." he said. I nodded, yawning.

"I noticed you looked tired." he said. "So you can sleep, if you want."

"I'm too tired to sleep, actually." I said. He nodded.

I had to have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, Kellin was gently shaking me telling me we had landed and it was time to wake up. I stretched and rubbed my eyes before grabbing my carry on and walking off the plane following him. He found Justin and Tiarica and I closed my eyes still half asleep, but I knew I was going to pass out because I had a low blood sugar. Kellin noticed first.

"Tori, are you okay.?" he said. I nodded, but fell to my knees, he had my bag and gave me a questioning look.

"You're not okay. Take deep breaths, what do I need to do to help you." he said.

"My bag. In my bag theres a blue case, hand it to me." i said, he nodded and I quickly took my bloodsugar finding it to be about 45, dangerously low for me.

"What now." he said.

"Glucose tablets. They're in the side pocket." I said. He handed them to me and I moved so I was sitting down. My hands were shaking, and he was freaked out. I got a insulin seringe and my insulin out and found I was took shaky to draw it up.

"I need you to do this for me." I said. "Draw up 20 units." He took it from me and drew it up before my next instructions.

"I hope you're not afraid of blood" I said, he shook his head. "Good, because I'm shaking to bad to give it to myself. Just stab me in the arm and push the little thing down, like you were giving a shot." After about 10 minutes I had quit shaking and was able to check my bloodsugar again, finding it in normal range. I got up and walked to the car with Kellins arm around my shoulder.

"I didn't eat lunch" I admitted. "So, I dropped fast. It doesn't happen very often, promise."

"I thought you were going to die or something." he said. "But we have the warped meeting tonight, we're meeting all the bands." I nodded and obviously fell asleep again on the way home because I woke up in a double bed in a gray room. I walked out to see Kellin watching some scary movie.

"Oh good you're up. I just laid you in your room, because you were exhausted, thought it'd be better to let you sleep." he said. I smiled and sat down beside.

"Want something to drink? Monster? Coke? Pepsi? Water?" he said.

"Pepsi" I said. "Please". He got up and got me a drink.

"So, what's up?" I said, noticed he looked kind of down.

"She left a voicemail and it said "I'm sorry. I can't marry you. I'm pregnant, it's not yours, so don't worry. I've been cheating on you. I thought it was best you knew now than to find out later" and it's like, I thought she was the one, you know." he said.

"Yeah. I understand. Thats how my parents ended up divorced." I said. "My mom got remarried when I was 5."

"I've decided I don't want to date for a while anymore. This is the second time this has happened. It hurts" he said. I sat up on my knees and hugged him.

"Welcome to the club" I whispered. He smiled and laughed.

"Now go get ready and quit worrying about me!" he said. I nodded and went to go get clothes so I could shower. Thats when I noticed something major about my bag.

"KELLIN!" I screamed down the stairs, "WE HAVE A MAJOR ISSUE". I heard a laugh before he was up the stairs and standing in front of me.

"You packed too fast didn't you? Forgot things you need. Don't worry, I've done it before. Um, what size are you?" he said.

"36 D?" I said. "I think. Care to check?" He just stared at me.

"I'm going to hell, you know, for doing this? So take your shirt off." he said. I did as I was told and thirty seconds later, I felt his hands on my back, so I giggled.

"Why are you laughing?" he said.

"You're hands are really warm" I said. "Most guys I know, their hands are freezing"

"Okay? How many guys have touched you before?" he said.

"My best friend, but he doesn't really count." I said.

"What's this scar from?" he ran his finger across the scar on my shoulder.

"I was in a car accident in 9th grade." I said. He nodded before unsnapping my bra to check the size.

"You were right. I'll be right back." he said. I slipped the bra off when he was out of the room. I was bent over my bag when he came back in.

"Oh my god!" he said and dropped his stuff. I chuckled standing up and slipping an tank top on.

"What's wrong Kellin? Never seen boobs?" I said. He turned bright red.

"Shut up." he said. I got down so he was looking at my face.

"I'm willing to go hell for you Kellin. If you're willing to go to hell for me." I said. He bit his lip.

"This is so wrong, but I want it so much" he said and pulled me down to kiss him..